*Mourinho's counter attacking 4231deep* treble in 1st season with At.Madrid

Nope, I've tweaked absolutely nothing. My main striker is Leandro Damiao who I bought for 20m over 4 years. He's scored 12 goals in 19 games. Yakubu has 8 goals. You're right, Hoilett has been on fire, he's scored 14 in 22 and has 9 assists. Formica has also been a beast with 7 goals and 20 assists, likewise with Samba who has 7 goals too.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hooligan.............hi guys when i go down to ten men what changes i do?

Rightly or wrongly i always take off the AMC and usually put on a very pacey forward (if one not already there of course)...........i dont think you should disturb the 2 banks of 4 (defence and midfield)...........i had a game recently against Liverpool.........Sneijder was sent off after 34 seconds (played him in the middle of midfield)...........took off the AMC, had Teves upfront and won the game 3-0...........

Hooligan.............hi guys when i go down to ten men what changes i do?

Rightly or wrongly i always take off the AMC and usually put on a very pacey forward (if one not already there of course)...........i dont think you should disturb the 2 banks of 4 (defence and midfield)...........i had a game recently against Liverpool.........Sneijder was sent off after 34 seconds (played him in the middle of midfield)...........took off the AMC, had Teves upfront and won the game 3-0...........

Just had a thought, my reply is FM11 and 4-4-1-1 LOL...........you might be using something else

So just to confirm, the 4231 tactic still works just as good in FM 2012?

I wasn't planning on buying it on release day this year but if this tactic still works then I think I'll be getting it :D

What bugs does FM 2012 have? Anyone came across a gamebreaker yet?

So just to confirm, the 4231 tactic still works just as good in FM 2012?

I wasn't planning on buying it on release day this year but if this tactic still works then I think I'll be getting it :D

What bugs does FM 2012 have? Anyone came across a gamebreaker yet?

It's the same ME from 11.3, so it should work just fine.

fm 12s been released today, so far anyone else testing this tactic with the new version? is it true, that the ME has not been changed a lot?

If what I hear is true, it's not been changed at all. Just changed to the animations etc in the 3d engine, which will have no effect on how effective a tactic is.

I am Panathinaikos.

3 friendlies 3 wins (over 6 goals), 2 matches against Zurich for CL playoffs 2-2 Away, 4-0 win home, next round Villareal 1-1 home 2-0 lose away, first fixture of league vs Aris a very good team of the league, win 1-4 away, and all these having a slow ST (Babacar), two not good finishers at the wings (Zeca, Leto), slow DCs (12) and 2 DMs not technical gifted (Simao, Vitolo)

So YES i feel it STILL works...

I will feedback more tommorow

Archived