*Mourinho's counter attacking 4231deep* treble in 1st season with At.Madrid

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im there :)

sry for the delay, but my computer isnt really the newest one and had a ******* crash dump, so that I had to reload the save xD

anyway, just working on the new thread now, doing some screenshots, writing an opening post and then uploading it ;)

sry for the delay, but my computer isnt really the newest one and had a ******* crash dump, so that I had to reload the save xD

anyway, just working on the new thread now, doing some screenshots, writing an opening post and then uploading it ;)

:D

It will be tomorrow for me now anyway as I'm going to bed now.

Cya's tomorrow!

you updating OP or brand new thread?

Hope that helps.

sry guys, wanted to do a whole new thread, but just felt being under pressure xD so that I just uploaded the tactic and mentioned some words and refered to this thread for more explanation and questions.

the new thread is not really a masterpiece :lol:

@ el magico - Does all the info in the OP still apply to the new tactic? Like player requirements etc? What pitch size do you use? Large or Normal?

yes mate, its almost the same match engine and exactly the same tactic, adapted to fm 12.

I always use standard pitch size, guess its normal :D

yes mate, its almost the same match engine and exactly the same tactic, adapted to fm 12.

I always use standard pitch size, guess its normal :D

Thanks for the quick reply :D

I'll report back after a few days. I'll be going Man Utd. Yes, I know they have a great team but they are my 2nd team and I have never been them on any FM so I was planning this save for a while now. I'll be bringing in a lot of youngsters and they will play in every Carling Cup match and some other easier cup/league games.

@marcelo: thx for the feedback mate. now currently playing with sevilla and experiencing same problems. cant just hold possession, create chances and in fact, doesnt look that solid in defence, giving away lots of opportunities. shouldnt have uploaded this one, just did it, because I promised to do something...

I knew, uploading it, without testing it with at least 2 different teams would be too risky.

well, hope to fix something, if not, thats it, really cant find any time to play. from monday to thursday always being at college and the rest of the time always learning, learning and learning :(

wished the game would have been released two months ago xD

anyway, gonna ask the mod to close this thread and lets talk about tactics in my old thread. hope, I didnt disappoint you guys :(

but read some postive feedbacks about the 41221 tweak and this tactic of fuss. so would give you the advise, to not wait for my tactic anymore, but much more to use these. I dont know, if Iam gonna be able to create something special in these days...

No problem el_magico! This is just a game after all. Thanks for your time and efforts in sharing your tactics, even having other priorities at the moment.

@marcelo: thx for the feedback mate. now currently playing with sevilla and experiencing same problems. cant just hold possession, create chances and in fact, doesnt look that solid in defence, giving away lots of opportunities. shouldnt have uploaded this one, just did it, because I promised to do something...

I knew, uploading it, without testing it with at least 2 different teams would be too risky.

well, hope to fix something, if not, thats it, really cant find any time to play. from monday to thursday always being at college and the rest of the time always learning, learning and learning :(

wished the game would have been released two months ago xD

anyway, gonna ask the mod to close this thread and lets talk about tactics in my old thread. hope, I didnt disappoint you guys :(

but read some postive feedbacks about the 41221 tweak and this tactic of fuss. so would give you the advise, to not wait for my tactic anymore, but much more to use these. I dont know, if Iam gonna be able to create something special in these days...

I hope you can fix it mate!

I'm still gonna try it out anyways!

We now have 2 tactics we can use. The new 4231 by el magico and the 41221 by cragswfc. I'll be putting both in my match prep :)

@ cragswfc - Which is better in your opinion though? v1 or v2 just so I know which one to put in match prep.

i think v2 but if you got a lesser amc for the left mid then v1

I hope you can fix it mate!

I'm still gonna try it out anyways!

well, as I said mate, problem is, that I cant afford to watch every single game in 3d full mode, would take me weeks, since I can play at most 1 or 2 games a day. in fm 11, I had so much freetime, I finished almost a season in 2 days and could watch every single game again and again and could analyze, how this and that instruction works...

well, I wont promise anything, I will still work on it, as im too ambitious to quit, but as I wrote before, dont expect anything from me in the next few days. I might suprise you, otherwise our mate cragsfwc has done something good or you could try the one of fuss.

@cragswfc: mate, how about changing the wingers rwb setting from always to normal? I guess this would work even better, because I have the feeling, that players with rwb always, especially wingers, tend to run like headless chickens and often overlooking their teammates. at least by changing only this setting, I was able to score 2-3 goals in average, while I failed to score with the original tactic.

1. where is cragswfc's tactic ????

2. in the new el magico tactic, should I select striker as target man ????

striker is the target man with run onto ball setting. but I would recommend you to use another one. its just not consistent enoug in my opinion...

well, as I said mate, problem is, that I cant afford to watch every single game in 3d full mode, would take me weeks, since I can play at most 1 or 2 games a day. in fm 11, I had so much freetime, I finished almost a season in 2 days and could watch every single game again and again and could analyze, how this and that instruction works...

well, I wont promise anything, I will still work on it, as im too ambitious to quit, but as I wrote before, dont expect anything from me in the next few days. I might suprise you, otherwise our mate cragsfwc has done something good or you could try the one of fuss.

@cragswfc: mate, how about changing the wingers rwb setting from always to normal? I guess this would work even better, because I have the feeling, that players with rwb always, especially wingers, tend to run like headless chickens and often overlooking their teammates. at least by changing only this setting, I was able to score 2-3 goals in average, while I failed to score with the original tactic.

So you recommend us to use Fuss' tactic then atm until you come up with something?

I guess that takes pressure off you to release something and enables me to start my save.

I am playing with a team from the second Russian Division. I tried all the tactics here and none of them really worked for me. So I made some major tweaks on this tactic and I started getting results. I beat a team to which I usually lose 1-4 etc. 5-2 away. So if somebody is interested in that tactic just let me know and I will post a link.

I am playing with a team from the second Russian Division. I tried all the tactics here and none of them really worked for me. So I made some major tweaks on this tactic and I started getting results. I beat a team to which I usually lose 1-4 etc. 5-2 away. So if somebody is interested in that tactic just let me know and I will post a link.

What is the formation mate?

So you recommend us to use Fuss' tactic then atm until you come up with something?

I guess that takes pressure off you to release something and enables me to start my save.

exactly mate. I didnt test any of those tactics arround, just from what Ive read so far, seems to be a good tactic. problem is, creating tactics, especially good ones, take really much time. it isnt something, you can just do within a few days, since you really need some results and testing it with other teams, with other player types and so on... it usually takes time. was my mistake, that I promised to make something public at this weekend, shouldnt do any promises, instead very calmly working on the new tactic. does anyone know, when the first patch is going to be released? I mean thes main patches, which usually have also ME changes.

exactly mate. I didnt test any of those tactics arround, just from what Ive read so far, seems to be a good tactic. problem is, creating tactics, especially good ones, take really much time. it isnt something, you can just do within a few days, since you really need some results and testing it with other teams, with other player types and so on... it usually takes time. was my mistake, that I promised to make something public at this weekend, shouldnt do any promises, instead very calmly working on the new tactic. does anyone know, when the first patch is going to be released? I mean thes main patches, which usually have also ME changes.

Thanks for replying mate. I'll use Fuss' tactic just now then and hope you release a tactic for FM12 in the next few months.

Here is my view and results using fm12 tweak.

I test all tactics with a team i am planning to use in online play with friends soon, Borac Cacak Serbian side media prediction 10th.

I only tested it for 10 league games will update when the season is over.

Tactic is very good and I love how the team plays, I've tested all the major tactics that have appeared on forums with this team and this one plays beautifuly and almost the same as the tactic for FM 11, the effect is almost the same.

The only problem I've encoutered on the pitch are oppositions couter attack in situation when I have initiative and on their half, don't see how this could be solved except maybe putting one DM on defend, but both of them being on support was why I loved the way

they bossed the midfield in FM 11.

Other more serious problem is consistency but I think that will be sorted to some extent when tactic is fully blended on all fields and I get better players (especially DMs). Some games that I start well I score a lot and am very pleased with the way team plays and

others I miss a few chances and opposition scores and there is little chance that I'l win if the game is "statisticly even" thruought.

I know 10 games are not nearly enough for serious testing and seeing errors that keep happening in play just wanted to share what I think of it so far and I still think it's very good.

Also should mention that I rely heavily on set pices for goals and my DC contributed with 9 of my 29 goals in 10 games.

Having problems uploading screenshots from some reason so here is the link to a few of them... http://flickcabin.com/public/viewset/37478

Ah lol. I went for the wrong one at first, just reading through that thread now. Looking for one to train up alongside your v2 mou tweaked tactic. It's going a storm in the blue square prem btw, will do very well to find a tactic as good as it.

P.S. Bit OT but I see from another thread that you're from from Whiston, Crags.... Do you know Moorhouse Lane? That's where I'm from lol. Though I'm up in chilly jockoland now.

Ah lol. I went for the wrong one at first, just reading through that thread now. Looking for one to train up alongside your v2 mou tweaked tactic. It's going a storm in the blue square prem btw, will do very well to find a tactic as good as it.

P.S. Bit OT but I see from another thread that you're from from Whiston, Crags.... Do you know Moorhouse Lane? That's where I'm from lol. Though I'm up in chilly jockoland now.

Hey! I'm from Edinburgh, don't disrespect us lol.

Cheers mate. I think I'll still use Fuss' 4231 though as it's my favourite formation.

Does Vodu's tactic concede much? I like a tactic that scores 80+ and is tight at the back, like what el magico's 4231 was like really.

no its tight at back it got me to final of carling cup with wednesday first season

yes im greystones mate

I tried Fuss' tactic in 2 games, one singleplayer game with Ajax...with very good results on both national and international level. But in a mp game with Schalke I can´t get it to work, even losing 5 in a row against not that big teams.

I now switched to this tactic and started winning again.

gee are you going to do hearts again im a hearts fan and loved what you did with them.

Nah sorry mate not at the moment although I might go them in a few months time, it just depends if I get bored with my current save which I have just started. I'm managing my 2nd team just now (Man Utd) and I'm looking to build a really good young squad over time.

I still have my FM11 Hearts save though which I might go back to in the near future and if I do, I'll report back on my progress as usual.

its thursday, weekend for me, this means FM :D

couldnt put my fingers off my beloved 4231 and even its only friendlies, Im really dominating in every part of the game, considering its not even 50% fluid, most players dont wanna play for me, have a really good feeling about this one :D

its thursday, weekend for me, this means FM :D

couldnt put my fingers off my beloved 4231 and even its only friendlies, Im really dominating in every part of the game, considering its not even 50% fluid, most players dont wanna play for me, have a really good feeling about this one :D

i hope you sort it out mate fingers crossed :D

after beating lpool in the first game of the season 2-1, now this one :D

not even one single goal from corner, just a baines hammer from 25 yards, norwich's goal was a free header from corner.

if my key players like saha, rodwell and distin would only be interested and motivated to play for me... :(

norwichhome.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Archived