4-4-2 on 12.04 Not mine! vodu caos

Hi all

After trying a lot of the posted tactics with avergare success i thought it was abou time i had a go at making my own

with being a big fan of 4-4-2 irl i thought i'd have a go but failed totally :(

Then i recalled using a 4-4-2 called vodu caos a couple of fm's ago so did a quick search and after a google translate found the guy and he is still doing tactics,

think he's portuguese! anyway as started using his new 4-4-2 pre-season with quite a bit of success as below

barnsley.png

gonna keep going with it a will keep you updated, tactic below if anyone else fancies trying it out.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20977126/442+Vodu+Caos+12.0.tac

some player info if it helps.

GK got to be a class act, i had ospina last season and he was immense the season before i had joe lewis was ok but not in the same class as ospina

CB got to be quick with good anticipation as the tactic allow for teams to counter attack especially the big boys

FB as CB but with good crossing and acceleration will chip in with a few assists

CM got to be all rounders high workrate/tackling/passing i use 2 CDM's here

MR/ML i thought these were my weak points but james forrest at MR was top assists in prem and chipped in with a few goals ML wylde is starting to come good i also play manu there as well who never lets me down

ST Wilfried/Quintero/Sturridge strong /powerful/quick/good fininshing & composure or it might be cause they are all big coloured guys :-)

Like i said this is not my tactic so full credit goes to the portuguese fella vodu caos!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then i recalled using a 4-4-2 called vodu caos a couple of fm's ago so did a quick search and after a google translate found the guy and he is still doing tactics
I remember the 4-4-2 he did for FM09, was brilliant, might give this a whirl and see if it's as good as 09's.

Vodu the man himself!!!!

Yep its still going well just beat arsenal away 1-0 and man utd at home 1-0 really had our backs against the wall tho.

my only problem at the moment is my mr & ml are too attack minded they are amr/aml with quite low teamwork and work rate so if i can fine new additions to help the fullbacks out more i think you are onto a winner winner chicken dinner! also just had my main stiker (Wilfried) injured for 7 months so things could go down hill from hear!

cheers for the tactic

Vodu the man himself!!!!

Yep its still going well just beat arsenal away 1-0 and man utd at home 1-0 really had our backs against the wall tho.

my only problem at the moment is my mr & ml are too attack minded they are amr/aml with quite low teamwork and work rate so if i can fine new additions to help the fullbacks out more i think you are onto a winner winner chicken dinner! also just had my main stiker (Wilfried) injured for 7 months so things could go down hill from hear!

cheers for the tactic

Maybe i already solve the counter-attack problem. If i achieve this conclusion i put it here.

Cheers mate!

hi vuduc what are the key attributes for the players?and how do you set match preparation?

All players with good mentality atributes. Decisions, Determination, concentration and so on...

All defenders got to be fast, at least 14 in pace. And the other atributes needed to defenders as positioning, marking, disarm, anticipation, strenght, heading and so on... and in full backs also good crossing, technic and dribbling...

Mid-wings fast, good crossing, technic, dribbling...

Mid-centers good passing, work rate, disarm, marking, team work and so on...

Strikers complete. Fast, finishing, heading, composture, instinct and so on...

Something like that...

vodu, congrats mate !! this tactic is awesome. I tried also the mr hough new tactic, but yours is much better !!

With MAn City , i am unbeaten ate almost half season.

Gotta agree as my final table proves with the mighty barnsley!

league-2.png

Lets see if we can carry on with the form into the new season!

ady911 what do you do for match prep??

u dingle Ha Ha

I'm from Rotherham (still a bit of a dingle i suppose ha) but couldnt be arsed with a league 2 save so i had a choice from Donny or Barnsley so went for the tykes!

from what i have found these are what required.

GK got to be a class act, i had ospina last season and he was immense the season before i had joe lewis was ok but not in the same class as ospina

CB got to be quick with good anticipation as the tactic allow for teams to counter attack especially the big boys

FB as CB but with good crossing and acceleration will chip in with a few assists

MR/ML i thought these were my weak points but james forrest at MR was top assists in prem and chipped in with a few goals ML wylde is starting to come good i also play manu there as well who never lets me down

ST Wilfried/Quintero/Sturridge strong /powerful/quick/good fininshing & composure or it might be cause they are all big coloured guys :-)

hope that helps, as you see in post 19 my team isn't the greatest but my fans think i am!

just a quick update to say the tactic is still going well, 1st season in CL not as convincing in those games but my squad isn't that big so having to pick players at 85-90% fitness in some games so i guess that wont help, but my cl group was real madrid, w bremen & ac milan WTF!

barnsley-4.png

I don´t use match preparation and press conferences are for my assistant coach,

The pitch size is small or medium...

congratulations vodu!

This tactic is borderline to cheat

with a team with the aim of avoiding relegation at december i'm already first.

crazy!

I think your tactic can become the most famous of the game

greetings from Italy

I'm from Rotherham (still a bit of a dingle i suppose ha) but couldnt be arsed with a league 2 save so i had a choice from Donny or Barnsley so went for the tykes!

from what i have found these are what required.

hope that helps, as you see in post 19 my team isn't the greatest but my fans think i am!

think you should put this in opening post mate

Crags, i have been using IanC training from fm11 seem to be working ok wouldn't say fantastic tho. but the best i have found upto now.

good idea about the player info i will get it on the initial post.

Just signed Mbaye Niang (10m), Marvin Martin (free), Ross barkley (Free) if i can get myself a world class centre back i'll be set for next season i hope.

Vodu, i'll give V2 a go see how we get on, not sure if V1 can be beat tho!!!

Crags, i have been using IanC training from fm11 seem to be working ok wouldn't say fantastic tho. but the best i have found upto now.

good idea about the player info i will get it on the initial post.

Just signed Mbaye Niang (10m), Marvin Martin (free), Ross barkley (Free) if i can get myself a world class centre back i'll be set for next season i hope.

Vodu, i'll give V2 a go see how we get on, not sure if V1 can be beat tho!!!

The diferences are minimal....only none counter and timing more faster. Some people prefer v1 some v2...in the v2 the 2 MC´s don´t run so often like crazys to the opposing goal...

congratulations vodu!

This tactic is borderline to cheat

with a team with the aim of avoiding relegation at december i'm already first.

crazy!

I think your tactic can become the most famous of the game

greetings from Italy

Wich team are you using betlemme??

Archived