2100 and beyond with the top 5 leagues

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utterly, Utterly mental. Great effort.

It's incredible to see so many non-league sides prospering. Also the fluctuations some clubs go through is just outstanding. The one I noticed most was Darlington (my home town club). At one point roughly 2200 odd they were going out of the BSN. Now they are a premier league club!

Also depressing to see United winning so many titles!

It would be intersting to see the competition records of most winners etc.

Lovely to see that it will only take 90 years until Bath City have moved from BSP to Premier League .. and it seems they stay there more or less for 400 years :D

And I always knew, that if given time, San Marino would move into the "big league" amongst the european nations *lol*

Have to wait almost 500 years to see a Norwegian team lift the CL-trophy. And then it is Lillestrøm. Amazing.

Great effort this, btw. Hope your computer is able to churn out a couple of centuries more.

This is great work its interesting to see the changes in things, just out of interest where are Stafford Rangers?, currently trying to get them to the premiership

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crash dumps strike again, this time in 2805. I was looking forward to getting to 1000 years, but no dice again. I will do a more detailed update, although it might not be here because of the screenshot issue. I will probably have one more project before FM12.

Crash dumps strike again, this time in 2805. I was looking forward to getting to 1000 years, but no dice again. I will do a more detailed update, although it might not be here because of the screenshot issue. I will probably have one more project before FM12.

anyone else not able to download the files? Just keeps saying file not found?

If you have got a recent working save, could you possibly upload it ~ that would be brilliant.

Any more recent saves are not possible because the file is too big. I may try to zip together all the screenies so that people can pick through them. Which saves files no longer work? I can try to re-upload some.

i clicked on all of your latest ones and they said that the file could not be found

Archived