Mr Hough's Wants a job with SI tactic.

Which Tactic has been the most Succesful for you?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic has been the most Succesful for you?

• 3 Pedigree's and a Tombstone Piledriver
    • Cena Vs The Rock Wrestlemania 28

quick question, how do the wide strikers operate so i know which foot for each side, do they get the ball then try to beat a man and either pass/shoot, or dribble wide and cross, or do they get played in after the middle ST gets the ball, cause each of these would result in a different foot, so based on what you've viewed how would you say they play mainly or even better which foot setup do you notice better results on

thanks

They come inside alot so i think it would be best to have the left striker right footed and the right striker left footed.

When i have played Defoe in the Left slot i have seen him alot curl the ball into the top corner.

Good question this!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
first year

with my Leicester City

leicester.jpg

Mr Hough Complete Dominace 11.3 - 5 Wins

The Undertaker - Tombstone Piledriver - 1 Win 2 Draws 2 Loses

Cena Vs The Rock Wrestlemania 28 - 3 Wins 2 Loses

I appreciate you doing a test like this really this don't help anyone mate - Testing a tactic for 5 games is no good, It's even worse when you change from one to another after 5 games.

If you want to do a test like this give each one about 15-20 games then w will be able to see a patern from the results.

hy Mr.Hough love the tactics u made i'm a big fan of yours I have 1 question:can this 2 tactics be used for home and away - the attacking one and for home and the more defensive one for away ??

looks more ideal this way i'l try too put some screen shots from my ajax save using this tactics in this way i dont use one because seems like teems tend to learn them ''don't now how'' but they doo.

cheers mate keep it this way u are doing a great job.

hy Mr.Hough love the tactics u made i'm a big fan of yours I have 1 question:can this 2 tactics be used for home and away - the attacking one and for home and the more defensive one for away ??

looks more ideal this way i'l try too put some screen shots from my ajax save using this tactics in this way i dont use one because seems like teems tend to learn them ''don't now how'' but they doo.

cheers mate keep it this way u are doing a great job.

yeah you could do that.

When i was using the more Defensive one i had my Match Prep on Defensive Positioning, I think this helped alot so maybe you could try that aswell.

yeah you could do that.

When i was using the more Defensive one i had my Match Prep on Defensive Positioning, I think this helped alot so maybe you could try that aswell.

did you ever use it home and away? like suggested in post 55? you say u had match prep on Defensive Positioning did you have it on attack for the second tactic???

I had tested the attacking tactic with Palemo Athletico Madrid and Everton, Having awesome results.

I then gave the tactic for people to test and they reported that the defence was slightly leaky against crosses and Corners so i made the defensive tactic to try and counter this.

I used the defensive tactic in the Tottenham save with the screenshot in the OP.

I used Team blend for Pre-Season, Then defence Positioning after that only on the defence tactic.

I used Team Blend all the time on the more attacking one.

I had tested the attacking tactic with Palemo Athletico Madrid and Everton, Having awesome results.

I then gave the tactic for people to test and they reported that the defence was slightly leaky against crosses and Corners so i made the defensive tactic to try and counter this.

I used the defensive tactic in the Tottenham save with the screenshot in the OP.

I used Team blend for Pre-Season, Then defence Positioning after that only on the defence tactic.

thank for clarification on that

which version was leaky? the one i tested is more than fine in defence mate,think it was cena vs the rock one you sent,so strong at the back forcing the opposition to a lot of long range shots,going strong with my man utd save,when season is complete i will pop a screen shot up,i finally lost a game away to spurs,was gutted but every tactic loses,the goals it is scoring is immense to

which version was leaky? the one i tested is more than fine in defence mate,think it was cena vs the rock one you sent,so strong at the back forcing the opposition to a lot of long range shots,going strong with my man utd save,when season is complete i will pop a screen shot up,i finally lost a game away to spurs,was gutted but every tactic loses,the goals it is scoring is immense to

Yeah that is the one mate - It was just Fullbacks mainly that i changed in the Defence one to try and get them to be more protective.

I think the Cena - Rock version is pretty awesome too boss.

I though that it was ok to test a tactic for 5 games if every bar in match preperation was perfectly full. Mine was when in my first 5 games chosed to use your defensive 3 pedigrees version.

As you can see on the screenshot below the results was not really good. So I changed it and for the next 5 game I used your offensive Cena vs the rock tactic. It turned out to be more defensive for me and I conceded less goals, but didn't get the goals myself. But I chosed to continue on with the Cena tactic for the rest of the season and as you can se it clearly went better after some time.

I'm waiting for the next season now, then I will have the correct pitch pize and will start using one tactic from the start. I think it will be the defensive one, since I'm not a top team at all in my league. But the attacking one went pretty good now... So, hard one to chose there!

Mr H. -Any recommendation for next season? Defensive or attacking? As said, I'm media predicted to end in the middle of the table.

28860z5.jpg

After a 1-1 draw at old trafford in champions league quarter final against real madrid was expecting a tough 2nd leg at the bernabeu,but look at the screen shot below

RMadridvManUtdSplitView.png

by the way this is using cena vs the rock,been using it for a few days now and is for me the one to use

Yeah just ignore it mate, I never ever listen to my Assistant manager on stuff like that.

What i tend to do is look for an assistant manager that has high attributes in, Motivation Man Management Determination and Tactical Ability - Level Of Discipline and Judging Player Potential and Ability is also an advantage.

The i set my assistant to take care of Team Talks Press Confrences and Things like that.

Anything Tactical, I do Myself!

First of all i really like you piledriver tactic. Won everthing with spurs. Great job you are doing for the community. :)

About the assistant manager, sometimes im not allowed to terminate my assistants contract in order for me to get a new one... how can i solve this?

Best regards,

pilsken.

First of all i really like you piledriver tactic. Won everthing with spurs. Great job you are doing for the community. :)

About the assistant manager, sometimes im not allowed to terminate my assistants contract in order for me to get a new one... how can i solve this?

Best regards,

pilsken.

another query if anyone can help,i am man utd want to sogn jack rodwell(everton) phil jones(blackburn),they both share the same agent who dislikes me and is preventing me from signing them,how can i build bridges with the agent??

another query if anyone can help,i am man utd want to sogn jack rodwell(everton) phil jones(blackburn),they both share the same agent who dislikes me and is preventing me from signing them,how can i build bridges with the agent??

hey m.u.f.c 1878 , what did you have for match prep, did you leave to your assistant?

hey m.u.f.c 1878 , what did you have for match prep, did you leave to your assistant?

high workload in pre-season on team blend until fluid,as soon as fluid drop to medium workload on defensive,then switch to attack if you feel you are lapsing in attack for a short while,that's what i do,you/others may find better ways

So cragswfc what tactic would you recomand?

i dont no a im having mixed results on both started a totally new game with Barcelona going to play full season no new players.with 1 tactic the star a new game same team with the other then ill can compare

Bravo, Mr.H, you've pulled it off again! The best formation (more attacking version) I've seen since Complete dominance 10.3.

Now I'm going to have to stop using it because it's just way to easy. :D

My results from Birmingham save, 6th season, just keep in mind that I have started using the new tactic from Arsenal game, friendlies and Community shield were with Mr.Hough's Complete domination 10.3

smewkm.jpg

2cwq0jq.jpg

Been using the attacking one.

MrHough you should ask for a job in a team for a coach not SI... :D

just a question...witch of 2 tactics was the one in a screenshot of a tester of yours in the previous topic that conceeded only one goal in 18 matches with ManU ???

thanks for all your great job...

I tested on my current game with the more defensive version, playing as preston was sitting top before sqitching this was my record P15 W7 D3 L5 F26 A14. I started to slip down the table when i started using this tactic, went back to the other tactic i was using to start with, tempted to go again with this tactic again tho from start of next season. Going to be tough tho because i dont have a good squad and first season in prem.

I''ve met some tests my self.... and the best way to use the tactics is simple ... use the pedrigree and tombstone tactic for low to mid teams..... and from mid to high Cena vs the Rock it;s logical i mean you can't use a ultra atacking tactic with Suderland or West Ham the counter-atacks of the oposing teams will get you killed

Best regards,

pilsken.

Erm, I have never encountered this before, I normally just go with Terminate by Mutual Consent, That always works for me.

MrHough you should ask for a job in a team for a coach not SI... :D

just a question...witch of 2 tactics was the one in a screenshot of a tester of yours in the previous topic that conceeded only one goal in 18 matches with ManU ???

thanks for all your great job...

I would LOVE to have a go at Beta testing just to see how it is, SI if your listening, I'm Available!.

That screenshot was with the Cena Vs The Rock Tactic (The more attacking one).

Mr Hough You Never Cease To Amaze Me.

Background of my save, promoted ever year in my 3rd year in League one (With Might Grimsby) Predicted 22nd sat in 6th trying my heart out for playoff places took on Derby who was 3rd.

Only used it for one game (just for all the people who give negative after 1 game here's some positive)

Using Pedigree

houghttac.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mr Hough You Never Cease To Amaze Me.

Background of my save, promoted ever year in my 3rd year in League one (With Might Grimsby) Predicted 22nd sat in 6th trying my heart out for playoff places took on Derby who was 3rd.

Only used it for one game (just for all the people who give negative after 1 game here's some positive)

Using Pedigree

houghttac.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks Wes.

Both tactics are awesome mate.

Thanks Wes.

Both tactics are awesome mate.

No probs i dare not go more attacking as of yet as im underdogs for everygame, having a good day just wona gain 1 - 0 against the team in second place, i'm now second plance on GD but 4 different team are on 73 points as am i. & im streaming the man united game in the top right hand corner of my game (good times) on a side note come on Grandslam for the national.

No probs i dare not go more attacking as of yet as im underdogs for everygame, having a good day just wona gain 1 - 0 against the team in second place, i'm now second plance on GD but 4 different team are on 73 points as am i. & im streaming the man united game in the top right hand corner of my game (good times) on a side note come on Grandslam for the national.

Ok mate - I have had a Flutter on Bluesea Cracker, I hope It comes in.

I hope it comes second behind grandslam :p Also say if your down 1-0 do you switch over to the more attacking x

I genreally just leave it on one.

What i have just done now though in the Match Prep is Put both tactics up there to be learned so if i do change the players will already be used to the tactic.

Archived