Mr Hough's Wants a job with SI tactic.

Which Tactic has been the most Succesful for you?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic has been the most Succesful for you?

• 3 Pedigree's and a Tombstone Piledriver
    • Cena Vs The Rock Wrestlemania 28

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm using im mr hough and im awesomeeee tactic and i dont understand something. Why in team instruction passing short (3), but players in dm, amrl and st position have set passing to direct (14). why this??

Because the defenders arent as good passing as the midfield and and forwards, I want them to pass shortly rather than try and pass long and lose the ball.

The way i preceive the passing is short passing means they will look to offload the ball to the nearest player and direct passing they will take more risks

Had a few days off work and playing around with a tactic on my Bayern Save.

The results i have had is out of this world, I'm Talking like 6-1 7-1 even a few 10-1 victorys.

I'm gonna upload 4 screens from my Bayern Save to show you.

I dont have time to fully test this tactic but i am very confident on it working well

BayernNewTacticSquad.jpg

Bayern10-1.jpg

Bayern7-1.jpg

I will test a little with a Prem Side but This new Tactic will 100% be Released later on Today in a new Thread and will be my Last tactic for FM11

Had a few days off work and playing around with a tactic on my Bayern Save.

The results i have had is out of this world, I'm Talking like 6-1 7-1 even a few 10-1 victorys.

I'm gonna upload 4 screens from my Bayern Save to show you.

I dont have time to fully test this tactic but i am very confident on it working well

BayernNewTacticSquad.jpg

Bayern10-1.jpg

Bayern7-1.jpg

I will test a little with a Prem Side but This new Tactic will 100% be Released later on Today in a new Thread and will be my Last tactic for FM11

told you that the old winger tactic is the best still ;)

The i'mawesome is the best ! i have won everything with Milan and that's with the original lineup of Milan.

No big names signings. just talented youths, and i usually start playing them in the first team pretty early when they are 19,20ish !

The tactic scores a lot of late and second half goals !

might take a few games to stick but this is simply the best tactic for fm 2011 !!

Thanks hough !

Hi,

I have used this the 'im mr hough and im awsome' since the start of my current game.

Now, most people who have used it to good effect, seem to have done so with already good teams (Man Utd, Tottenham, Roma etc...)

So does it work in LLM....yes.

1st season...i always start unemployed and go on holiday for a year

2nd season...took over Bradford PA in The blue square north W28 D5 L9 F111 A55 finished 2nd, went up via play offs

3rd Season...Blue Square prem W30 D4 L12 F107 A52 finished 4th, again promoted via play offs

4th Season...League 2 W20 D9 L17 F104 A77 finished 9th

5th Season...League 2 W26 D6 L14 F98 A70 Finished 2nd (promoted)

6th Season...League 1 W31 D9 L6 F94 A55 Finished 1st (Promoted)

7th Season...Championship W25 D10 L11 F83 A66 finished 5th promoted via play offs

8th Season...Premiership W9 D13 L16 F61 A79 finished 13th

I have however made tweeks, that needed to be made and have improved performances...these are

Wingers.....Reduced closing down to own half

LDM....long shots sometimes...the RDM is on through balls which is fine, but the left one just seemed to fanny around on the ball regardless of who i put there, so bought a DM with good long shots, and he scores or makes quite a few.

I have also unticked off side trap, and the defence has improved greatly.

as regards to team talk i use a combination of wolfsongs, and (the better one) Bubbas team talk, plus a bit of common sense.

Wtf??? Are you joking with me?

Daemon tools is usefull for some things, not only to emulate games!!

Who doesnt use utorrent?? I use...

Sorry my friend but after see your post i can only think in one thing... YOU are an envious person..

Daemon Tools in your systray while FM is running and utorrent in there as well and you want SI to hire you?! You're probably lucky just to still have an account on here!

I agree, I use Deamon Tools to Emulate CM 01-02 As i cant be bothered burning it to Disc.

I use Utorrent For Music/Films/Applications and Also sometimes games too.

Mata. Simply because i love playmaker wingers. ( modric, nasri, ozil, gotze etc)

the furthers i ever go from that is an inside forwad ( young, nani etc)

i rarely ever go for out and out wingers like valencia, adam johnson, lennon

Furthermore seeing as the settings for the AML/AMR on this tactic are for through balls to be played "often" whilst they cut inside. I think mata would be the ideal player as his passing stats i believe should be pretty good :/

Archived