Mr Hough's Wants a job with SI tactic.

Which Tactic has been the most Succesful for you?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic has been the most Succesful for you?

• 3 Pedigree's and a Tombstone Piledriver
    • Cena Vs The Rock Wrestlemania 28

It looks like it could be really good Mr.Hough. I take it that the tactic is a 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-4 depending on how you see the wingers ? Lets hope the tactics translates well and works for us as well as it has for you :)

When will the tactic be ready ? (Please understand I am not asking you to make a commitment)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After first trying this final tactic with Bayern and Doing well i have tried it with Middlesbrough on a Career Save i'm into, Quite Tricky at first alot of draws and very few wins but made some major defence improvements and my season has took right off, Currently on a 10 Match Winning Streak and looking really good.

I'll upload more screens on Sunday as i am at work all day Saturday.

Mr Hough have you ever tried a flat 4-4-2? Or a wide diamond?

442 is just crap, but I was suprised, that a wide diamond is defensively much more solid than a flat 442.

would be nice, if mr.hough could do a wide 4231. thats the most used system irl and there are so many nice attacking midfielder, I would like to use :)

442 is just crap, but I was suprised, that a wide diamond is defensively much more solid than a flat 442.

would be nice, if mr.hough could do a wide 4231. thats the most used system irl and there are so many nice attacking midfielder, I would like to use :)

Flat 4-4-2 is a brilliant tactic at any level if you know how to use it correctly. However since Dave is trying to create a plug & play tactic that breaks the ME, I don't think a 4-4-2 would be suitable.

Flat 4-4-2 is a brilliant tactic at any level if you know how to use it correctly. However since Dave is trying to create a plug & play tactic that breaks the ME, I don't think a 4-4-2 would be suitable.

of course... show me one top team, who has been playing with this formation! manutd the only one, but it was much more a tweaked 442 and how it looks like against teams, who have a compact good working 3men midfield.

of course... show me one top team, who has been playing with this formation! manutd the only one, but it was much more a tweaked 442 and how it looks like against teams, who have a compact good working 3men midfield.

I was talking in FM terms, but if you think "442 is just crap" then you're a very naive and stupid little boy.

I was talking in FM terms, but if you think "442 is just crap" then you're a very naive and stupid little boy.

well, that's, what I call class acting. starting to offend others, when someone doesn't share your opinion.

just one thing to say: in fm terms and in real life, 442 is crap. show me one fukkin 442 tactic from this or another fm forum, which was successful. by successful I mean something, which doesnt produces 100s of goals but concedes 50-60 with a top team.

Just a update here, I started a new game with Sheff Wed, got them promoted to the championship in the 1st season and just completed my 2nd season finishing with 108 points and over 151 goals scored!

leagues.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

league1.jpg

As you can see you score a lot of goals, but you also concede a lot also. It can be a VERY frustrating tactic with lots of 2-3, 3-3, 3-4 results etc.

fcbarcelonabarcelonatacg.png

173 goals......... HOLY HELL.

WHat tactic did you use?

WOW! AMAZING Marsupilami! I'm asking the same question as MilanoBaros. What version did you use? If you have tweaked an own can you upload it?

thats the version he used

Did anyone tried this winger tactic in lower league teams (BSN/S, BSP e.g.) with success? Any change in players filter or even tactics?

I just did a save with portuguese 3rd division and the results were far worse than with Viper one.

Can someone help me please! I would like to download the last tactic, but it is not working! I have already written a massage to Mr. Hughes over Facebook, but didn´t receive an answer. I need another Downloadlink or the tactic itself at my Mailaccount. It would be great, if anybody is able to help me, thanks

Can someone help me please! I would like to download the last tactic, but it is not working! I have already written a massage to Mr. Hughes over Facebook, but didn´t receive an answer. I need another Downloadlink or the tactic itself at my Mailaccount. It would be great, if anybody is able to help me, thanks

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20591668

look above your post

My life is completly Hectic at the minute, I haven't been able to test the new one i have due to work comitments but i'm off now for 3 days so it's FM all the way baby

which one would you say your best . + what is the new one shape

My life is completly Hectic at the minute, I haven't been able to test the new one i have due to work comitments but i'm off now for 3 days so it's FM all the way baby

Thanks for atleast letting us know :) Really looking forward to your new tactic, i have been looking for a 4-2-2-2 ( with cm's) that actually works on 11.3. All these tweaked versions of devasto for the 11.3 patch are really unbalanced tbh.

Thanks for atleast letting us know :) Really looking forward to your new tactic, i have been looking for a 4-2-2-2 ( with cm's) that actually works on 11.3. All these tweaked versions of devasto for the 11.3 patch are really unbalanced tbh.

There isnt gonna be a New Tactic because i am really struggling to find time to play and test.

What you could do Jimmy is get my last tactic - The I'm Mr Hough and I'm Awesome tactic, Move one of the DM's into the CM position, That way you will be able to use the likes of Lampard, Fabregas and other CM's aswell as keeping the DM which is needed to help the defence.

Let me know if you do this and how you get on with it.

Mr Hough who should i buy for DL, money is not problem !??

i try with alves, lahm, ramos but nobody wants and who to sign for dmc:

arturo vidal or yann m´vila??

If money is not an option then i'd certainly try and sign a decent player for both Positions.

What you should remember though is just because you have money dont mean you have to blow it, Thinl about other aspects of the game like stadiums and trianing grounds, If you want to improve these you have to save money for them

Anyway, For DL Position if you wanna blow your money then Lahm is the best available - Other great signings though are Ignacio Monreal - Domencio Criscito - Sebastion Bassong.

For the DM position there is Loads and Loads of Brillaint Players Don't just look at the Obvious ones that everyone seems to buy - Felipe Melo - Mohammed Sissoko - Mcdonald Mariga - Lass Diarra

Hi, i'm using your 4-1-2-3 tactic in my Fulham (i started new game, after i updated some transfers. e.g. J.A.Riise), i bought only Eyong Enoh and Cristian Benitez, and i'm delighted withe the effects. In the 1st of January i'm on the 3rd position, i won few games against teams from top6(tottenham, chelsea, city (5:1 !!), draw with arsenal and l'pool, the only lost game with united). The onlu tkink that i don't like is scoring by right and left strikers. I put them like you said, left footed Moussa Dembele on the right side, and both-footed Dempsey on the left side. Dembele scored 3 golas in 20 games, Dempsey 7/19 ... its not that bad, cause they get also 6 and 7 assists, but comparing with Benitez (central striker - 15 goals) it doesn't look so good. What can i do?

Sorry for my english, i'm from Poland ;)

Thanks Mr.Hough. I'm actually going to create a 4-2-4 myself and use some of the ideas you have put into your own tactic :)

Before i start though, does the tactic creator actually work...like is it a myth that tactic creator tactics dont work? Can you simply just set up a balance tactic and have good results with it? ( sorry i know this is a noob question)

Hi, i'm using your 4-1-2-3 tactic in my Fulham (i started new game, after i updated some transfers. e.g. J.A.Riise), i bought only Eyong Enoh and Cristian Benitez, and i'm delighted withe the effects. In the 1st of January i'm on the 3rd position, i won few games against teams from top6(tottenham, chelsea, city (5:1 !!), draw with arsenal and l'pool, the only lost game with united). The onlu tkink that i don't like is scoring by right and left strikers. I put them like you said, left footed Moussa Dembele on the right side, and both-footed Dempsey on the left side. Dembele scored 3 golas in 20 games, Dempsey 7/19 ... its not that bad, cause they get also 6 and 7 assists, but comparing with Benitez (central striker - 15 goals) it doesn't look so good. What can i do?

Sorry for my english, i'm from Poland ;)

Wen i started to make that tactic what i wanted my front players to do is come in from the wings and then for the central striker to move so that it either opens for the forward on the ball or the through pass to one of the strikers, That was the aim.

I haven't looked at the 3 striker tactic for a while but what i would do is.

The 2 outer strikers either make then on Cut Inside or Move into Channels - If you have them on Cut Inside then put the central striker on Move Into Channels, If you have them on Move Into Channels then put the Central Striker on Normal.

Make there passing the First Notch of Direct - Forward Runs Often and Run With Ball on Often, Through Ball On Rarely, This way they will run with the ball towards goal instead of looking for the pass - They will still pass the ball but not as much.

Thanks Mr.Hough. I'm actually going to create a 4-2-4 myself and use some of the ideas you have put into your own tactic :)

Before i start though, does the tactic creator actually work...like is it a myth that tactic creator tactics dont work? Can you simply just set up a balance tactic and have good results with it? ( sorry i know this is a noob question)

I'm not sure about the tactic creator to be honest - I use it as a base then change to the classic and tweak further.

I'm not sure about the tactic creator to be honest - I use it as a base then change to the classic and tweak further.

right okay. What if i were to use the default tactics then just make small tweaks? I think i remember Jp saying that he had success using the default 4-4-2 diamond. Also im sure other people who dont download tactics must be having success somehow :s

I'm using im mr hough and im awesomeeee tactic and i dont understand something. Why in team instruction passing short (3), but players in dm, amrl and st position have set passing to direct (14). why this??

I'm using im mr hough and im awesomeeee tactic and i dont understand something. Why in team instruction passing short (3), but players in dm, amrl and st position have set passing to direct (14). why this??

who cares as long as it works!

Ive been using the Im awesome tactic and whilst the defence has improved remarkably the goals have dried up- Im getting 1 or 2 CCC a game if Im lucky. For me Stone Cold Wingers 11.3 seems to be the better tactic.

EDIT- It seems Im having a real trouble with complacency we've done so well with Stone Cold Wingers 11.3 and the team are performing terribly

Archived