Mr Hough's Wants a job with SI tactic.

Which Tactic has been the most Succesful for you?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic has been the most Succesful for you?

• 3 Pedigree's and a Tombstone Piledriver
    • Cena Vs The Rock Wrestlemania 28

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what match prep and work load for man utd using the cena tactic ?

the problem is, im not actually creating many ccc's im just winning by corners every time

I seriously can't understand why either tactic isn't working for you.

Will you post a screenshot of what you play as your first team Squad please.

Another great tactic Mr Hough, I have used your 10.2 tactic in FM2010 and won the champions league with Notts County. I have been using Frankys Blitz tactic to get Truro City through the leagues but since the 11.3 patch have struggled to do well in the PL. I have started using the attack minded version and have played 6 games. At home I have beaten Blackburn 1-0, Fulham 4-0 and Arsenal 2-0. Away I have beaten Birmingham 3-0 but lost at Man City 5-1 and Newcastle 3-1. the Newcastle game I was 1-0 up but gave away 2 cheap goals with the defenders passing it between themselves and losing possession. The Man City game was just a case of them having far better players than me and the fact they are already 9 points clear and unbeaten at the top. The key to me is speed up front and the best possible passers in midfield. I have three regens up front all with pace of 16 or more so if the right pass is released you can see how the tactic works

Thanks again for all your hard work

thanks mr.hough. Who do you think i should buy between pato and aguero btw?

Lool serek, i didnt think vidic was too bad, but i will look for a replacement at the next window if this is the case

Aguero would be good and if you arestuck for another Striker Defoe and Forlan are awesome too.

Dont sell Vidic..... Serek youre full of BS

Defenders need to be fast in this tactic or you'll get destroyed by counters. Have you even checked the file with filters? Played some games with it? Or are you just spouting random crap because Vidic is popular irl? Shoo.

i have used this tactic for a whole season. do not sell Vidic. he is easily good enough for this tactic and any other tactic. tactic won me the league, champs league and fa cup in the only season i have used it with man utd and vidic played over 50 games.

another cracking tactic mr hough. going to see how it goes with lower league side now

Edit: My main lineup on man utd game was:

Akinfeev

Rafael

Vidic

Evans

Evra

Sandro / Fletcher

Sissoko

Hazard / Anderson

Macheda

Rooney

Hernandez

some of these players do not show in the filters but still work the tactic well although i know it could be better with the filters.

Mr Hougth, pls check my stats - typical stats for 20 games i've got through. How to improve this?

Screenshot2011-04-10at212734.png

Screenshot2011-04-10at212643.png

I think you could be trying to be too cautious, I'd only use the tactic you are using if you have just been promoted or serious Under-Dogs.

Try the Cena - Rock Version on Match Prep Team Blend.

His pace is at 13. And he has alot of other attributes to make up for it

I have 191 games unbeaten with houghs tactics ye :)

And been using these abit as well. But i prefer Tombstone piledriver from the 11.2 winger thread.

I am starting to get good results now beat Liverpool 3-1 away and arsenal 5-2 at home. Going to leave match prep to my assistant and see how it goes, if not ill put it back to medium and on defensive.

Berbatov is going fine for me 6 goals in 8 games since i dropped nani, he couldnt finish upfront for sh*t !

i have sold nani,valencia and berbatov in my save,just doing 2nd season pre season fixtures,going to replace berbatov by using wellbeck/macheda,for my cm role selling valencia also berbatov i have brought in jordan henderson and going to use tom cleverly there

His pace is at 13. And he has alot of other attributes to make up for it

I have 191 games unbeaten with houghs tactics ye :)

And been using these abit as well. But i prefer Tombstone piledriver from the 11.2 winger thread.

Hmm wierd it's 11 in my game... Then again it's the middle of season 2 so maybe it went down.

Can anyone be kind enough to upload the search filters again? The download limit has been reached in the original link. Thanks in advance :)

Can someone help me upload the filters to filefront or smth? I cant download it.

Hope someone can help me. I'm waiting to start a new save. Pls. Thanks!

I would LOVE to have a go at Beta testing just to see how it is, SI if your listening, I'm Available!.

Unfortunatly, it seems SI doesn't like people who make and post "diablo-like" tactics... the ME is being developed in a way that doesn't let one single tactic be dominant and exploit weakness in the ME... nowadays it seems that team talks are more important than tactics... the game is being made for people who want to put a lot of time and effort micromanaging everything, not anymore for the people who simply want to download a tactic, buy and sell some players, and have fun...

match prep

1st season(pre-season) team blend on high until fluid,usually 5-6 games(friendlies) does this

when tactic is fluid change from team blend to defense,tweaking to attacking if you feel you lose attacking power

2nd season and onwards,teamblend through pre-season to allow new signings to get use to formation and tactic,then change from team blend to defense,tweaking to attacking if you feel you lose attacking power.

just my opinion and what i do and works well

Unfortunatly, it seems SI doesn't like people who make and post "diablo-like" tactics... the ME is being developed in a way that doesn't let one single tactic be dominant and exploit weakness in the ME... nowadays it seems that team talks are more important than tactics... the game is being made for people who want to put a lot of time and effort micromanaging everything, not anymore for the people who simply want to download a tactic, buy and sell some players, and have fun...

Ow no, Si wants the game to be realistic, the horror.

Ontopic:

I'm playing with a team that's supposed to end just above the play-downs (relegation places). Started off with lots of draws and close losses, when they finally mastered the tactic though I just kept winning :).

Use the more attacking tactic btw.

I'd like to thank you for your great work Mr Hough. I got an awesome result with your defensive formation (piledriver) because i conceded too many goals from long shot using the attacking version. But the problem right now is each of my midfielder keep getting red card simultaneously in 4 match. I keep winning the game, but do you have any suggestion for this?

Thanks

Ow no, Si wants the game to be realistic, the horror.

Ontopic:

I'm playing with a team that's supposed to end just above the play-downs (relegation places). Started off with lots of draws and close losses, when they finally mastered the tactic though I just kept winning :).

Use the more attacking tactic btw.

Si do want the game to be as Realistic as Possible - So do we all.

Still wanna Beta Test though lol.

OnTopic.

I'm glad the tactic is working for you.

I'd like to thank you for your great work Mr Hough. I got an awesome result with your defensive formation (piledriver) because i conceded too many goals from long shot using the attacking version. But the problem right now is each of my midfielder keep getting red card simultaneously in 4 match. I keep winning the game, but do you have any suggestion for this?

Thanks

Are your Midfielders attributtes high in the Agressive.

If they are it's not a bad thing but i would look for someone idealy in the 14-15 for agression. That way you if you do reseive a yellow because the agression isn't as high he will be less agressive in the tackle.

Since the Match Preparation is abit of a chew on i have tried playing a few games with No match preparation selected - For you people who don't understand what i mean that means on the Match Prep screen i have selected None instead of one of the other options.

It has given me good results more attacking play - Maybe it's worth a try.

Are your Midfielders attributtes high in the Agressive.

If they are it's not a bad thing but i would look for someone idealy in the 14-15 for agression. That way you if you do reseive a yellow because the agression isn't as high he will be less agressive in the tackle.

Their Agressive attribute are : 13, 7, and 10. Well that's probably the problem. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll try to look another ones, although its quite difficult to find the right player using your filter because i'm managing Gateshead. :D

Thanks Mr Hough.

Their Agressive attribute are : 13, 7, and 10. Well that's probably the problem. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll try to look another ones, although its quite difficult to find the right player using your filter because i'm managing Gateshead. :D

Thanks Mr Hough.

Yeah i understand my Filters are abit much for the lower league sides though.

If you are looking for a work horse midfielder which is what i suggest attributes in Team work Work Rate Passing Tackling stamina and Strength are all important.

Look for players around 10 - 11 mark

Mr Hough, i tried out the tombstone tactic with milan just to see if it was just me who was being a noob and couldnt get the tactic to work......

The tombstone tactic is absoluely brilliant, i have conceded only 3 goals in 10 games in the league and my strikers are on fire. I would also like to point out that the counter attacks are beautiful even by manchester united's standard!

Notable wins:

Milan 5-0 Roma

Milan 3-0 Juventus

Milan 3-1 celtic

Milan 4-0 Valencia

Milan 5-0 Valencia

I have notied that the tactic absolutely batters top teams, ie roma juve inter etc but when it comes to the middle/lower range of teams the tactic isnt adventurous enough although you do win, its only by 1-0. In this way, i have decided to convert to the cena tactic to see if i can get it to work now. Hopefully all goes well and i can employ the tactic into my proper united save :)

Thanks hough. I can definetly say so far that tombstone is a brilliant tactic :)

At the moment i am NR 1 in my league at the moment but there are 4 other teams in the league that are wayyyyyyyy stronger on paper which are (ajax, psv, twente and feyenoord)

using version 11.3

screenshot:

5ueko9.png

which version? the CENA Vs.... version or the 3 pedigrees?

thanks man

Mr Hough, i tried out the tombstone tactic with milan just to see if it was just me who was being a noob and couldnt get the tactic to work......

The tombstone tactic is absoluely brilliant, i have conceded only 3 goals in 10 games in the league and my strikers are on fire. I would also like to point out that the counter attacks are beautiful even by manchester united's standard!

Notable wins:

Milan 5-0 Roma

Milan 3-0 Juventus

Milan 3-1 celtic

Milan 4-0 Valencia

Milan 5-0 Valencia

I have notied that the tactic absolutely batters top teams, ie roma juve inter etc but when it comes to the middle/lower range of teams the tactic isnt adventurous enough although you do win, its only by 1-0. In this way, i have decided to convert to the cena tactic to see if i can get it to work now. Hopefully all goes well and i can employ the tactic into my proper united save :)

Thanks hough. I can definetly say so far that tombstone is a brilliant tactic :)

Use either tactic with No match Prep selected - I have been using this and it is awesome for me.

Archived