FM2011 - Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 and 8 - Southern, Northern & Isthmian Leagues

uncle ron

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uncle ron could i ask a quick question about the reserves league grouping.

Is this done by the game or did you do it in this add on.

Only reason i ask is that i am playing as Port Vale & i see in there reserve league they have both Watford & St.Albans which as they are both london area teams should not be there.

If i can change this with the editor that would be great.

Thanks

Uncle ron could i ask a quick question about the reserves league grouping.

Is this done by the game or did you do it in this add on.

Only reason i ask is that i am playing as Port Vale & i see in there reserve league they have both Watford & St.Albans which as they are both london area teams should not be there.

If i can change this with the editor that would be great.

Thanks

Hi, I haven't altered the reserve leagues in this file. I have only created additional u18 leagues for level 7 and 8 clubs.

Playing your update managed to get Wingate promoted in consecutive seasons but we've ended up in the Blue Square North. I know that the league split isn't perfect but as they play in London I thought it was a bit strange, although there is a chance they were the most northern team.

Just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Uncle ron, this is excellent, thanks for all your hard work. Just noticed one small error which was also in FM10 so perhaps its SI. On the Southern League team of the week awards the headline just says "Oliver Nicholas named in the" without saying what he was named in!

Thanks again for a job well done

Uncle ron, this is excellent, thanks for all your hard work. Just noticed one small error which was also in FM10 so perhaps its SI. On the Southern League team of the week awards the headline just says "Oliver Nicholas named in the" without saying what he was named in!

Thanks again for a job well done

Thanks... I'll recheck all the awards have their long and short names set. They all should have them set so I guess this is an SI issue.

I've not had my FM disc around for a while, and haven't tested the new version so apologies if this question is redundant, confusing or blatently obvious Ron. Just regarding the county cups; are the teams indefinitely entered into these competitions?

For example, if I hypothetically managed Chorley (my local team) up to the Premier League, would I still have to play the Lancashire County Cup games? Or, as the club's reputation would be greater than 900, would it be classified as a reserve/youth team fixture?

I've not had my FM disc around for a while, and haven't tested the new version so apologies if this question is redundant, confusing or blatently obvious Ron. Just regarding the county cups; are the teams indefinitely entered into these competitions?

For example, if I hypothetically managed Chorley (my local team) up to the Premier League, would I still have to play the Lancashire County Cup games? Or, as the club's reputation would be greater than 900, would it be classified as a reserve/youth team fixture?

All those teams with a reputation of below 900 are set to always enter their First Team in the County Cups. I'm unable to specify their reserve team enters if their reputation increases. If you want me to send you a version with Chorley's reserve team set to play rather than the first team then I'm happy to email the file to you. Please PM me your email address. :)

Great work uncle ron :thup:

Just a couple of questions regarding the advanced panel. I'm trying to extend Italy (using the advanced panel), but can't work out how you got the number of teams in a league to change - in the regional division 1s. I've looked at the file, but can't see why yours works and mine doesn't. I've tried setting the valid years, but it doesn't work, so is there anything else that affects it?

Also, what does -1 and -2 mean in required teams?

Thanks!

Great work uncle ron :thup:

Just a couple of questions regarding the advanced panel. I'm trying to extend Italy (using the advanced panel), but can't work out how you got the number of teams in a league to change - in the regional division 1s. I've looked at the file, but can't see why yours works and mine doesn't. I've tried setting the valid years, but it doesn't work, so is there anything else that affects it?

Also, what does -1 and -2 mean in required teams?

Thanks!

In order to get the number of teams to change in a division you need to create different versions of the division for each number of team combinations.

So I have created 3 versions of the regional first division for the 21, 22 and 23 team combinations and set the 21 and 23 combinations to run only in 2010.

In the 21 team file I have activated the fields to add more teams (i.e.1) to division and the corresponding add extra teams to child competitions.

In terms of the -1 and -2, I'm not exactly sure what these are, so best to raise these questions in the advanced panels thread. :)

southern league cup (red insure cup)

extra runners up

32/33 folkestone FC

33/34 tunbridge wells

34/35 yeovil

35/36 tunbridge wells

36/37 norwich city

37/38 yeovil

39/40 chelmsford city

45/46 worcester city

46/47 yeovil

47/48 colchester

48/49 colchester

49/50 bath city

50/51 guildford

51/52 guildford

52/53 weymouth

53/54 lovell's athletic

54/55 tonbridge angels

55/56 yeovil

56/57 tonbridge angels

57/58 gravesned & northfleet

58/59 bath city

59/60 worcester

60/61 chelmsford

61/62 margate

62/63 nuneaton

63/64 weymouth

64/65 weymouth

65/66 guildford

66/67 barnet

67/68 ramsgate

68/69 cheltenham

69/70 romford

70/71 weymouth

71/72 Hereford United

evo-stik league challenge cup

the 1977 to 1991 finals were held at Maine Road (ex Manchester City ground)

2007 final was held at wincham park

1988 runner up was Barrow FC not Barrow Town FC

leicestershire county fa cup

also... all finals prior to 2002 were held at Filbert Street

2003 - present day finals held at Walkers Stadium

winner then runner up unless stated

1968-69 Oadby Town

1970-71 Oadby Town

1985-86 Shepshed

1986-87 Birstall United (runner-up)

1988-89 Leicester City

1989-90 Hinckley Town Shepshed

1990-91 Leicester City Hinckley

1991-92 Leicester City

1992-93 Leicester City

1993-94 Leicester City Hinckley

1994-95 Leicester City Hinckley

1995-96 Leicester City St Andrews SC

1996-97 St Andrews SC Shepshed Dynamo

1997-98 Leicester City Shepshed Dynamo

1998-99 Leicester City Oadby Town

1999-00 Leicester City Barwell

2000-01 Hinckley United Barwell

2001-02 Hinckley United Oadby Town

2002-03 Leicster City Shepshed Dynamo

2003-04 Hinckley United Oadby Town

2004-05 Oadby Town Barwell

2005-06 Leicester City Coalville Town

2006-07 Hinckley United Barwell

2007-08 Oadby Town Friar Lane & Epworth

2008-09 Barwell Quorn

2009-10 Loughborough Dynamo Barwell

norfolk county fa cup

2009 winners were the defunct king's lynn not their replacements (king's lynn town)

will find some more out soon

hi again... i noticed you added the southern league match for the cup winners and league winners

the NPL has a simular match called the Peter Swales Challenge Shield (short name = Peter Swales Shield) formerly called NPL shield

it is between the premier division winners & the president's cup winners and is held at the end of the season at the premier division winners ground

it is usually around the beginning of May on a Saturday (last years was 1st may)

so this years is either 30th april (or 7th may if it is unavailible)

HISTORY

72/73 Wigan Athletic bt. Stafford Rangers

73/74 Boston United bt. Northwich Victoria

74/75 Wigan Athletic bt. Boston United

75/76 Wigan Athletic bt. Runcorn

76/77 Boston United bt. Runcorn

77/78 Boston United bt. Scarborough

78/79 Matlock Town bt. Boston United

79/80 Altrincham bt. Mossley

80/81 Runcorn bt. Mossley

81/82 Runcorn bt. Mossley

82/83 Gainsborough Trinity bt. Mossley

83/84 Burton Albion bt. Gateshead

84/85 Barrow bt. South Liverpool (Holker St.)

85/86 Stafford Rangers bt. Marine

86/87 Gateshead bt. Hyde United

87/88 Bangor City bt. Macclesfield Town

88/89 Chorley bt. Goole Town

89/90 Mossley bt. Barrow

90/91 Leek Town bt. Hyde United

91/92 Witton Albion bt. Stalybridge Celtic (WITTON)

92/93 Stalybridge Celtic

93/94 Southport bt. Winsford United (SOUTHPORT FC)

94/95 Marine bt. Guiseley

95/96 Marine bt. Lancaster City

96/97 Hyde United bt. Bamber Bridge

97/98 Gainsborough Trinity bt. Leek Town

98/99 Altrincham bt. Stalybridge Celtic

99/00 Leigh RMI bt. Lancaster City

00/01 Stalybridge Celtic bt. Lancaster City

01/02 Accrington Stanley bt.Burton Albion

02/03 Accrington Stanley bt. Marine

03/04 Droylsden bt. Hucknall Town

04/05 Hyde United bt. Matlock Town

05/06 Blyth Spartans bt. Farsley Celtic

06/07 Burscough bt. Fleetwood Town

07/08 Fleetwood Town bt. Bradford PA (fleetwood)

08/09 Eastwood Town bt. Durham City (eastwood)

09/10 Guiseley bt. Mickleover Sports (guisley fc)

thanks

oh and how did you group the county cups? was it advanced panel?? very useful you could do the same for the regional league level 7 & 8 cups:p

oh and how did you group the county cups? was it advanced panel?? very useful you could do the same for the regional league level 7 & 8 cups:p

By using the advanced panels I was able to group the County FA Cups to keep things looking a bit tidy.

I will be leaving the level 7/8 cups visible on the main tab.

Thanks for more information... I won't be able to release any new version until later next week / towards the end of the month.

By using the advanced panels I was able to group the County FA Cups to keep things looking a bit tidy.

I will be leaving the level 7/8 cups visible on the main tab.

Thanks for more information... I won't be able to release any new version until later next week / towards the end of the month.

ok iv nearly finished a new version of the media file and will send the link to you so you can include it

i might some more competition history info before next week....

where is this at? im having the same problem with a big long list of cups

You need to first download the advanced panels. Read through this thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233303-FM2011-Editor-Advanced-Rules-Activation-and-Discussion

The advanced panels are not compatible with nation rules so you may need to start afresh.

it doesnt let it play every time i try to start a new game it says a serious error has occured and is shutting down. any solutions to this problem will be appreciated.

Do you have problems when only loading the dbc file?

Please ensure you load all the dbc files included in the Levels 7 and 8 folder.

Are trialists able to play in the league?

Yes... I have set the leagues to enable you to play a maximum of two trialists in a game, as per real life. A very useful way of ensure you keep a strong squad when there are injuries and suspensions

First of all, thanks for the great work!

I have an issue. Not sure if it has anything to do with the mod or if it's something else, but I might as well start here. Started out with Chester and have now got them promoted to the Premier League. I get the news that says I'll be getting 40 million for tv rights or something, and think nothing more of it. Until the transfer budget comes and the board don't give me anything to buy players for. Wtf was my initial thought, so I went to check the finances. Not a single trace of the 40 million anywhere. Has anyone else had this issue? It will surely give me an interesting challenge, considering I only get 7000 people a game :)

First of all, thanks for the great work!

I have an issue. Not sure if it has anything to do with the mod or if it's something else, but I might as well start here. Started out with Chester and have now got them promoted to the Premier League. I get the news that says I'll be getting 40 million for tv rights or something, and think nothing more of it. Until the transfer budget comes and the board don't give me anything to buy players for. Wtf was my initial thought, so I went to check the finances. Not a single trace of the 40 million anywhere. Has anyone else had this issue? It will surely give me an interesting challenge, considering I only get 7000 people a game :)

Glad you are enjoying the file.

Firstly can I clarify.... I have not altered the Premier League, Championship or League One in any way. League Two, Conference Premier and Conference N/S have been altered insofar as enabling the ground grading requirements only.

The Premier League TV rights are received in 12 equal payments, so you won't receive the entire £40m in one go at the start of the season.

As for the board not giving you sufficient transfer budget this could be down to a number of factors, including the in-game chairman attributes and your existing financial position.

It does seem strange that you have been given zero money to buy players.... perhaps you could search the bugs forum to see if anyone else has experienced this issue and report if needed.

Glad you are enjoying the file.

Firstly can I clarify.... I have not altered the Premier League, Championship or League One in any way. League Two, Conference Premier and Conference N/S have been altered insofar as enabling the ground grading requirements only.

The Premier League TV rights are received in 12 equal payments, so you won't receive the entire £40m in one go at the start of the season.

As for the board not giving you sufficient transfer budget this could be down to a number of factors, including the in-game chairman attributes and your existing financial position.

It does seem strange that you have been given zero money to buy players.... perhaps you could search the bugs forum to see if anyone else has experienced this issue and report if needed.

Oh that explains it. On previous versions you got all the money at once if I remember correctly. If that's the case I don't think there's any bugs involved, just a very cautious chairman I guess.

Have to say it's awesome getting promoted quickly to the PL. My entire wage budget equals about two players from any other teams first team squad :D *back to the game*

Just wondering what everyone is doing? i.e Everyone starting in the Evo stick premier or in the Level 8 divisions?? I'm intrigued, unsure whether to start with ossett town or ossett albion, Have played for both!! haha.

p.s Superb work ron!

I've tried taking Ilkeston out again but I just can't get it to work. I'd love if you'd be able to look into it, uncle_ron.

I'd love to have a look at this if I get the time... however trying to make this work opens up a whole can of worms ;)

Still loving this, my Truro City season is going well top of the league after 25 games. Really appreciate the effort Uncle Ron, just beaten Swindon Supermarine 3-1 away in a snowstorm!!

Thanks! :)

Shame you beat Supermarine though... ;)

Just wondering what everyone is doing? i.e Everyone starting in the Evo stick premier or in the Level 8 divisions?? I'm intrigued, unsure whether to start with ossett town or ossett albion, Have played for both!! haha.

p.s Superb work ron!

... well, mate, I just began my 4th season with my beloved Corinthian Casuals (total game time 98 hours...), I'm in Blue Square south now.

Won Ryman Div. 1 South championship in 2011, then 8th place in Ryman Premier in 2012 and a fantastic run last year, 1st place with 98 points and reached the 4th round in FA Cup, losing only 0-1 away against Hull....

@ uncle : I played only two matches in BSS but it seems I'm still having the ref issue (damn, the same ref and 8 yellow cards :mad:). So do you think I'll live with this nightmare from Isthmian to Premiership (version 2.2 for me) ?

... well, mate, I just began my 4th season with my beloved Corinthian Casuals (total game time 98 hours...), I'm in Blue Square south now.

Won Ryman Div. 1 South championship in 2011, then 8th place in Ryman Premier in 2012 and a fantastic run last year, 1st place with 98 points and reached the 4th round in FA Cup, losing only 0-1 away against Hull....

@ uncle : I played only two matches in BSS but it seems I'm still having the ref issue (damn, the same ref and 8 yellow cards :mad:). So do you think I'll live with this nightmare from Isthmian to Premiership (version 2.2 for me) ?

Hi Red

The referee issue is nothing I can fix. SI are aware of the issue and thought they had fixed it for 10.2 Patch.... but they hadn't, they are looking into it again.

Just wondering if there is a thread for people to tell eachother how there career is going so far??

Just started with ossett albon on Evo stick div north, Loving it, 4th in the table after 4 games, not lost yet. However, Got hammered 6-0 away by mossley in FA cup Pre rounds.!

Archived