FM11 : Official Should I Buy/Sell Thread

batty1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, don't pop in here often enough but here is my Dilemma;

Luiz Gustavo - Free Agent; :eek:

22luizgustavo.png

I really am Tempted. Could be the Midfield Player that I've been looking for, an Aggresive Tackler with a Good eye for a Pass. Any suggestions?

If he does come in, I would have to offload someone like Denilson as he already isn't getting much First Team opportunities as it is, especially with Rodwell & Song ahead of him.

Cheers in advance.

For a free agent he might be worth it, but I don't like the low heading and concentration. Concentration especially, as I've never trusted defensive players with concentration below 12 really, and even 12 worries me. His strength isn't great either.

Also the earrings.

For a free agent he might be worth it, but I don't like the low heading and concentration. Concentration especially, as I've never trusted defensive players with concentration below 12 really, and even 12 worries me. His strength isn't great either.

Also the earrings.

I quite like him but, I can see where you are coming from. :thup: I'm also pretty worried about heis Ear Rings! :D

Just for the record, I've decided against bringing Gustavo in as he would only cause problems with selection etc. :)

Hi guys, I've been looking for a decent central defender for about a season - I'm playing as Berwick, in my third season in SPL. This guy will cost me 4 mil, which will be the majority of my budget - is he worth it? Looks good as far as I can see, but I'm not used to spending that much money :o

itodo.png

There are a few flaws in his stats, but with you playing in the SPL it shouldnt be to much of a problem. I would work on his jumping and/or positioning but other than that he looks a pretty solid defender :thup:. His determination poor so get him tutored and that should be sorted as well.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Phil Jones

Your Team: Leicester

Seller: Blackburn

Player's Value: £4.7m

Offer: £12m plus Jack Hobbs

Patch: 11.3

Season: End of season 2

Of course Jones is a great player but this is quite a lot of money for me to be spending. They want £19m for him in cash but are interested in Hobbs, who wants to leave.

Buying : Arto Astrom

My team : Manchester United

Seller : Fulham

Player's Value : 140k

Offer : 1.5 Million ( Club's Offer )

Budget : 60 million

Patch : Latest

Season : 2011

http://img96.imageshack.us/f/artoastrom.png/

In my opinion, don't Buy him. Some of his Attributes are Pretty Rubbish, especially his 'Finishing, Composure & Quickness' Attributes which are essential to a Striker. I know you could Develop him but, there are probably far better options out there. :thup:

In my opinion, don't Buy him. Some of his Attributes are Pretty Rubbish, especially his 'Finishing, Composure & Quickness' Attributes which are essential to a Striker. I know you could Develop him but, there are probably far better options out there. :thup:

Oh okay, thanks for the advice. I'll weigh my options first.

For £1.5M i would snap him up, very good looking 15 year old, future target man for sure

Oh, that's what I felt too. But I think I should develop him and sell him for a good profit plus future % in the transfer clause. I'll weigh my options first though.

I'm looking for a Box to Box midfielder to fit a little better into my new tactic and my Atletico madrid team. I had decided i'd try and grab Moussa Sissoko but Man City came in and trumped my bid, since i don't have much money to play with :(

So, could anyone suggest a good box to box midfielder who won't cost me the earth? I've looked at Defour and he's certainly a possibility, i'd just like to hear any more suggestions before i go for him.

I'm looking for a Box to Box midfielder to fit a little better into my new tactic and my Atletico madrid team. I had decided i'd try and grab Moussa Sissoko but Man City came in and trumped my bid, since i don't have much money to play with :(

So, could anyone suggest a good box to box midfielder who won't cost me the earth? I've looked at Defour and he's certainly a possibility, i'd just like to hear any more suggestions before i go for him.

1. Yann M'Vila - Rennes - £13-15 million - Young, Versatile & Great All Round Midfielder.

2. Lars Bender - Bayern Leverkusen- £5-7 million - Young, Defensivley Solid but, has a Good Range of Passing.

3. Scott Parker - West Ham - £10-14.5 million - Experienced, Aggresive but, can run for Miles & Miles.

4. Blaise Matuidi - Saint Etienne - I presume... £5-8 million - Good going Forward with a Good Pass & Good Technique.

5. Demy De Zeeuw - Ajax - £10-15 million - The Ultimate All-Round Midfielder. Would suit Atletico Madrid aswell :thup:

Those are my select few & I highly recommend Super Scotty Parker! :D

1. Yann M'Vila - Rennes - £13-15 million - Young, Versatile & Great All Round Midfielder.

2. Lars Bender - Bayern Leverkusen- £5-7 million - Young, Defensivley Solid but, has a Good Range of Passing.

3. Scott Parker - West Ham - £10-14.5 million - Experienced, Aggresive but, can run for Miles & Miles.

4. Blaise Matuidi - Saint Etienne - I presume... £5-8 million - Good going Forward with a Good Pass & Good Technique.

5. Demy De Zeeuw - Ajax - £10-15 million - The Ultimate All-Round Midfielder. Would suit Atletico Madrid aswell :thup:

Those are my select few & I highly recommend Super Scotty Parker! :D

I would also recommend this guy, brilliant for my Leverkusen team.

Buying: Frank Rost

My team: Arsenal

Seller: free transfer from HSV

Player's Value: £220k

Offer: free

Budget: £55m

Patch: 11,3

Season: 2011/2012

37 year old, 20 determination, perfectionist, decent enough stats to be back up for Szczesny until Martinez is ready, I would picture Rost to preform the task currently assigned to Fabianski, ie mentoring and siting in the reserves

Buying: Frank Rost

My team: Arsenal

Seller: free transfer from HSV

Player's Value: £220k

Offer: free

Budget: £55m

Patch: 11,3

Season: 2011/2012

37 year old, 20 determination, perfectionist, decent enough stats to be back up Szczesny until Martinez is ready, I would picture Rost to preform the task currently assigned to Fabinaski, ie mentoring and siting in the reserves

Do it! The Ultimate Tutor for Wojciech Szczesny! :D

Selling : Phil Jones.

My Team : West Ham Utd.

Buyer : Man City.

Player's Value : £20,500,000.

Offer : £80,000,000 + clauses.

Patch : Latest

Season : 2014/15

He’s my captain and England starter, but £80M is very tempting.

Would it be worth buying Bale for my man city side to use at left back. I have dani alves at right back but would it waste Bales skill to not use him on the wing? The cost does not matter as city obviously have bags of cash.

Buying - Keisuke Honda

My Team - Tottenham

Selling Team - CSKA Moscow

Players Value - £5,250,000

Offer - £10,000,000

Patch - 11.3

Season - Beginning Of Third

Would play in the AMC role and is only 26 but is it too much?

Not at all; he's superb! Never noticed him before but I'd say £10m was a bargain for an all-around good AMC

Buying - Keisuke Honda

My Team - Tottenham

Selling Team - CSKA Moscow

Players Value - £5,250,000

Offer - £10,000,000

Patch - 11.3

Season - Beginning Of Third

Would play in the AMC role and is only 26 but is it too much?

Just signed him for The Arsenal for £7 million in the Third Season. Guess What? He's been Fanstastic! GET HIM! :D

CalvinLangaProfile_Attributes.png

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Calvin Langa (He's a regen so I've included a screenie)

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Real Madrid

Player's Value: £13.25 Million

Offer: £31.5 million (6 million upfront, the rest over 48 months, plus a percentage of profit from any future sale)

Transfer/Wage Budget: NA

Season: 2015/16

Real just came in with a hefty bid for this lad, I'm tempted to accept to offset some of our spending in the previous two seasons. On the other hand we have Champions League football this season, and we've hardly spent any money this summer so if we have a decent season in Europe we should bring in plenty cash anyway.

he wouldn't get a work permit :/

****ed me well off

I presume you havn't got the Japanese National Squad Fix then. But, we cannot speak about that here in this Thread. :thdn:

CalvinLangaProfile_Attributes.png

Player Name: Calvin Langa (He's a regen so I've included a screenie)

Your Team: Newcastle

Player's Value: £13.25 Million

Offer: £31.5 million (6 million upfront, the rest over 48 months, plus a percentage of profit from any future sale)

Transfer/Wage Budget: NA

Season: 2015/16

Real just came in with a hefty bid for this lad, I'm tempted to accept to offset some of our spending in the previous two seasons. On the other hand we have Champions League football this season, and we've hardly spent any money this summer so if we have a decent season in Europe we should bring in plenty cash anyway.

Well, He's Incredibley Good but, I would sell him. He would probably get Upset if you Rejected it so, It's not worth the Hassle when you could bring in an equally as Good Player. :thup:

I presume you havn't got the Japanese National Squad Fix then. But, we cannot speak about that here in this Thread. :thdn:

Just agreed a deal to sign him in January :cool:

seems if you try to but a non euro nationality player on the last day of a window they never get a wp :/

but now he has \o/ but i have to get rid of VDV first :(

Player Name: Ganso

Your Team: Liverpool

Player's Value: £17.25 Million

Offer: £41.5 million (10 million upfront, the rest over 48 months, plus 10 percent of profit from any future sale)

Transfer/Wage Budget: Have enough funds in both

Season: 2012/13

Additional Information:

This would be Ganso's second year at the club and in his first he was part of a front four of Suarez, A Johnson and Sanchez. With Carroll making some apperances and playing well as well. This off season i bought pastore as a luxury and also have suso who is coming through the ranks well and has 4 star potential (as good as ganso/pastore).

Archived