Player Name: Ryan Babel

Your Team: Hoffenheim

Buyer/Seller: N/A

Player's Value: £4.1m

Wage: £82k p/w

Offer: N/A

Transfer/Wage Budget: £34m/750k p/w

Patch: 11.3

Season: Will be January 2012 (2nd season)

Last Season: app(s) - 30, goals - 5, av. rat - 6.81

This Season: app(s) - 4, goas - 2, av. rat - 7.30

Also have Christian Eriksen and moulding 3 into 1 AM is impossible.

I'd have to say sell Babel, if just to get those wages off your budget and keep Glyfi as your back up AM. From the way some folks talk about Eriksen I'm guessing he develops into a far better AM than either of those you're thinking of selling.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers lads!!! Babel is the one I was thinking because of the wages as well. Had it in my mind all along he was the one to sell, but he has started amazing this season. Looks like a January sale.

Eriksen turns out fantastic. One problem is that he will most likely say he wants a new challenge after 5 year or so.

Somewhat raiding the Belgian market, looking to add a bit of youth/depth to the squad ...

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Kevin De Bruyne

Your Team: Sunderland

Player's Value: £675K

Wage: £10K p/w

Offer: £1.4M

Remaining Transfer/Wage Budget: £5.5M/£95K

Season: January 2011

Player Name: Anthony Vanden Borre

Player's Value: £425K

Wage: £12K p/w

Offer: £600K

Player Name: Mehdi Carcela

Player's Value: £850K

Wage: £14K p/w

Offer: £1.8M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £5.5M/£95K

Somewhat raiding the Belgian market, looking to add a bit of youth/depth to the squad ...

Player Name: Kevin De Bruyne

Player's Value: £675K

Wage: £10K p/w

Offer: £1.4M

Player Name: Anthony Vanden Borre

Player's Value: £425K

Wage: £12K p/w

Offer: £600K

Player Name: Mehdi Carcela

Player's Value: £850K

Wage: £14K p/w

Offer: £1.8M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £5.5M/£95K

Buy Carcela & De Bruyne. Not sure on VanDen Borre. :thup:

Definatley get De Bruyne! :D

Decided to bring in all 3 to help me push for europe, at those prices i just couldnt help myself, I'm worse than 'Arry at times

Does anyone have any experience of Taye Taiwo?

have the opportunity to bring him in on a free in the summer, wages of £28K p/w

looks like he could be pretty well suited to the Prem, those physical stats look pretty immense aswel

Player- Seydou Doumbia

Buyer- Tottenham

Season- End of season 1

Price- £8.5 million

Wage- £40k p/wk; OR

Player- Nikola Kalinic

Buyer- Tottenham

Season- Same as above

Price- £11.5 mill + Kyle Naughton

Wage- About £40k

What do you think? He is cheaper than Barrios, though Barrios is a better player methinks

Player- Seydou Doumbia

Buyer- Tottenham

Season- End of season 1

Price- £8.5 million

Wage- £40k p/wk; OR

Player- Nikola Kalinic

Buyer- Tottenham

Season- Same as above

Price- £11.5 mill + Kyle Naughton

Wage- About £40k

What do you think? He is cheaper than Barrios, though Barrios is a better player methinks

Niko Kalinic all the way mate. ;) although, your managing the WRONG North London Club! :D

Kalinic does seem to become a very good player later in the game, might be worth the £11.5m, though I'd be more inclined to spend more and keep Naughton who's done very well for me before.

Well, Kalinic does actually have a £13.5 mill release fee- But the problem is that i only have £25m to spend, and i have offered £8mill upfront. With the release fee, it's all upfront. Naughton's a good player, but i have Walker, Kaboul, Corluka and Hutton at RB already, and BAE had an awesome season just gone.

We've Got Cesc Fabregas! ;):D

Well, I made a Blackburn save on the Old Patch & he was an absolute Monstr in front of Goal! KALINIC! :D

But in this summer it will be; CescFabregas

Blackburn actually have a great little squad, was thinking of indulging in a Lancashire save. Santa Cruz and Kalinic upfront, great pairing. So Kalinic it is. I might still get Doumbia, but my squad is bloated :thup:

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread or not but going in to the Prem, second season with Cardiff afer finishing runners up. I need a new DMC but can't decide between Annan, Nkoulou, Vukojevic or N'Zonzi - they are all interested and available at a similar price so who should I go for?

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread or not but going in to the Prem, second season with Cardiff afer finishing runners up. I need a new DMC but can't decide between Annan, Nkoulou, Vukojevic or N'Zonzi - they are all interested and available at a similar price so who should I go for?

N'Zonzi for me or Annan for me.

Guest nik1313

Buying/Selling:Buying

Player- Henri Bedimo

Buyer- Rangers

Season- Start of season 1

Price- £2.5 million

Wage- £1m p/a

I think there are better available to be honest.

Joe Mattock, Ryan Bertrand, Razvan Rat, Paul Konchesky (listed - decent loan option), Lee Wallace, Danny Fox, Vegard Forren

Player Name: Arturo Vidal

Your Team: Hoffenheim

Buyer/Seller: Leverkusen

Player's Value: £5.5m

Offer: £17.5m/£90k p/w

Transfer/Wage Budget: £40m

Season: January 2012

Leverkusen wouldnt take anything less, which I dont blame them for with me being in the same league as them. I have agreed the deal so he will join on Jan 1st. Now just have to work out a way to fit Vidal, Salihovic, Charlie Adam, Sandro, Zuculini, Romaric & Verratti into 3 midfield spaces :p

Leverkusen wouldnt take anything less, which I dont blame them for with me being in the same league as them. I have agreed the deal so he will join on Jan 1st. Now just have to work out a way to fit Vidal, Salihovic, Charlie Adam, Sandro, Zuculini, Romaric & Verratti into 3 midfield spaces :p

Sandro as a ball winning midfielder, with Vidal and Sissoko as box to box midfielders would annihilate the Bundesliga

That's a hell of a midfield, you could just rotate any of those and you'll have a great engine room to build from.

To compensate that deal for Keibling should I sell grumpy Kadlec to OM for £10m?

Also, what is the best role for Keibling? Especially if I want to fit him in alongside Lukaku in a 4-3-1-2 formation.

Need quick reply if possible.

Buying/Selling:Selling

Player Name: Daniel Agger

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: just over 8.5m

Offer: 18.75m upfront

Transfer/Wage Budget: £34m and plenty wages

Season: 1st, pre season.

^Agger

Really depends what kind of manager you are. I try to stick with players that have been at the club for a while rather than wheel and deal with transfers. Agger has a very unique skillset and might be one of if not the best ball-playing defenders in the game. I'm pretty sure he has Liverpool as a favorite club and I personally like to keep those players unless they're complete rubbish. It's good to have a stable and unified locker-room, anytime a new player is bought, the ass-man always says that they're trying to adapt and fit-in, etc. Personally, I rejected an offer of £14M from City for Agger, since I didn't need the money. Plus it's always nice to have someone who can lay out elbows. [video=youtube;m587AQCL0rU]

Need quick reply if possible.

Buying/Selling:Selling

Player Name: Daniel Agger

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: just over 8.5m

Offer: 18.75m upfront

Transfer/Wage Budget: £34m and plenty wages

Season: 1st, pre season.

so sell then?

Sell if you have someone lined up.