Player Name: Juan Manuel Vargas

Your Team: Udinese

Buyer/Seller: Moscow

Player's Value: £5.75mil

Offer: £10mil

Transfer/Wage Budget: £41mil

Patch: 11.3

Januray window, 4th season

I bought him about 2 seasons ago for £10mil and has performed very well as my 1st choice LB upto this season where he has been very poor, about 6.6-6.7 av. rating. I don't know if its because he is getting on a bit, now 30, or its just a slump in form.

I'd say only sell if you've got a top quality player to replace him, as he's always performed brilliantly for me. If you can get someone in or have someone already, then sell as £10m is a good price for a 30 year old, you could look at Lucas Digne who should be pretty good by this point.

I'd say only sell if you've got a top quality player to replace him, as he's always performed brilliantly for me. If you can get someone in or have someone already, then sell as £10m is a good price for a 30 year old, you could look at Lucas Digne who should be pretty good by this point.

Thanks, i've not really got a ready made replacement, just a decent regen youth who is no where near ready so i'll keep him for now.

A.C. Milan just offered me http://img707.imageshack.us/i/gilmarprofileattributes.png/ for £10.25mil

My 1st choice GK at the moment is Handanovic and my number 2 is Neto.

Snap that goalie up right now! On my game I'm yet to see one semi-decent regen goalie, so I'm very worried about my long-term save, so I'd get that guy, he looks brilliant.

Thanks again, i went to get him but him and his agent wanted 6mil signing on fee between them and the lowest wage he would go to was 65k with 10k app. fee and 22k clean sheet bonus, ludicrus demands considering he's only on 13k at the moment and not like he's been playing amazingly. Greedy players and agents seem to ruin so many potential transfers.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Vidal/M'Vila/Sandro/Sissoko

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Leverkusen/Rennes/Spurs/Toulouse

Player's Value:

Offer: £17/15/13.5/13.25M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £59mil, 250k+ p/w free

Summer 2011(beginning 2nd season)

Wages: £61/52/36/39k p/w

City is going for M'Vila and Chelsea is going for Vidal so there's no guarantee they'll pick me considering I probably offered lower wages. All four got 3.5 star ratings from the same scout for potential, Vidal is already at 3.5 stars the rest are a 3 stars. Sandro is probably the best defensively, Sissoko the worst defensively, Vidal the worst physically & athletically but good mentally and going forward with M'Vila being most rounded I suppose.

Player Name: Vidal/M'Vila/Sandro/Sissoko

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Leverkusen/Rennes/Spurs/Toulouse

Player's Value:

Offer: £17/15/13.5/13.25M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £59mil, 250k+ p/w free

Summer 2011(beginning 2nd season)

Wages: £61/52/36/39k p/w

City is going for M'Vila and Chelsea is going for Vidal so there's no guarantee they'll pick me considering I probably offered lower wages. All four got 3.5 star ratings from the same scout for potential, Vidal is already at 3.5 stars the rest are a 3 stars. Sandro is probably the best defensively, Sissoko the worst defensively, Vidal the worst physically & athletically but good mentally and going forward with M'Vila being most rounded I suppose.

I would say get either yann M'Vila, Moussa Sissoko or Snadro. :)

So did you get one of them?

All four accepted my offers so I decided to buy all of them and rotate them. Just kidding, although that would be a dream midfield. In the end I went with M'Vila, he was the youngest and I really liked his 18 teamwork and workrate. I thought about getting Sandro too for kicks and putting together the future Brazilian national team pair with Lucas but decided against it.

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Eden Hazard

Your Team: Sunderland

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £25.5m

Offer: £50.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £21m and £2m wages

Patch: 11.1

Season: 2017/18

No idea what to do, probably been the best player in the prem over the last 5 or 6 years that he's been at Sunderland, but £50m is a lot of money! Should I sell him? Or keep hold of him? Or even possibly try and negotiate for more money?

Player Name: Eden Hazard

Your Team: Sunderland

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £25.5m

Offer: £50.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £21m and £2m wages

Patch: 11.1

Season: 2017/18

No idea what to do, probably been the best player in the prem over the last 5 or 6 years that he's been at Sunderland, but £50m is a lot of money! Should I sell him? Or keep hold of him? Or even possibly try and negotiate for more money?

I would sell for that amount it is too much to turn down in my opinion. Surely you could buy a replacement and still have a fair bit left over.

Player Name: Daniel Kofi Agyei

Your Team: Udinese

Buyer/Seller: Fiorentina

Player's Value: £6.25m

Offer: £14m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £45m

Season: Start of 5th (2014/15)

He looks quite good at the moment but not sure how well he develops, anyone had experience with him before?

I saw that the potential ability of Phil Jones has been reduced in the new patch. But he still looks very good. Anyone tried him ? How good is he ? Out of him, Hummels, Subotic, Sakho, Zapata, Varane, Kjaer, Otamendi, who should i buy ?

I saw that the potential ability of Phil Jones has been reduced in the new patch. But he still looks very good. Anyone tried him ? How good is he ? Out of him, Hummels, Subotic, Sakho, Zapata, Varane, Kjaer, Otamendi, who should i buy ?

I don't think it's been reduced? :confused:

Out of those I would avoid Subotic, Kjaer and Zapata. Go for Hummels, Sakho or Otamendi if you need a first XI player straight away and Jones or Varane if you need more of a backup.

Loyalty?!! :D

I love Sandro. Buy Sandro. Probably the most evenly distributed stats of any player lol.

Sorry bro. Love Sandro but I'd swap him for M'Vila or Vidal any day.

Ive played with neither. Pastores attributes seem better. But Ganso's potential ability is higher. My advice...go for the one whos demanding less wages !

See below for the answer to this.

I've said it before and will say it again, this thread should be called 'should I buy/sell except for Pastore when the answer is always buy him and never sell him'
sahko, buy sahko

What he said.

That's a good price for a defender who's not that brilliant. I'd say sell, especially if you still have Phil Jones. (If people go back and read through this thread, they will realise that I do indeed have an irrational love of Phil Jones :D)

Player Name: Christopher Samba

Your Team: Blackburn

Buyer: Real Madrid

Player's Value: £6m

Offer: £12m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £8m

Season: 2012/13

Dude, if you only have £8m to spend, and Real are offering £12mill for Samba then snap their hands off. He's a good defender but certainly not unique. He's a dime a dozen centre back. He must be, what, late 20's by now?

That said, it depends on your success so far and also who else you have in the ranks. I would sniff around and see who else you can get for cheap and then snap their hand off.

Player Name: Lewis Holtby

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer/Seller: Schalke

Player's Value: £5.5m

Offer: £8.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: like over £100m and silly wages

Season: 2nd, January Window

my attacking midfield lines up in a 4231 something like:

nani/lucas ............... hazard/eriksen .................... valencia/chamberlain

im thinking ill move on valencia and maybe cleverley at the end of the season and this guy looks good, 17s for passing creativity first touch etc, and is either footed, so covers all these positions. never had him before tho. anyone know what hes like and where he plays best?

Player Name: Lewis Holtby

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer/Seller: Schalke

Player's Value: £5.5m

Offer: £8.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: like over £100m and silly wages

Season: 2nd, January Window

my attacking midfield lines up in a 4231 something like:

nani/lucas ............... hazard/eriksen .................... valencia/chamberlain

im thinking ill move on valencia and maybe cleverley at the end of the season and this guy looks good, 17s for passing creativity first touch etc, and is either footed, so covers all these positions. never had him before tho. anyone know what hes like and where he plays best?

Do it now. His lack of acc and pace means he's best in the middle but his either footedness and crossing means he's more than adequate at either wing if necessary.

Guest nik1313

i 'ld defo keep yahia. you would need more money to buy one as good as him. what ratings he has in 2nd division?

Archived