FM11 : Official Should I Buy/Sell Thread

batty1

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Ganso

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Real Madrid

Player's Value: £17.25 Million

Offer: £41.5 million (10 million upfront, the rest over 48 months, plus 10 percent of profit from any future sale)

Transfer/Wage Budget: Have enough funds in both

Patch: 11.3

Season: 2012/13

Additional Information:

This would be Ganso's second year at the club and in his first he was part of a front four of Suarez, A Johnson and Sanchez. With Carroll making some apperances and playing well as well. This off season i bought pastore as a luxury and also have suso who is coming through the ranks well and has 4 star potential (as good as ganso/pastore).

Sell Him. £42 million is a Big Offer! :thup:

When you do Sell Him, bring in the Almighty Jack Wilshere! :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Eden Hazard OR Mario Gotze

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Lille / Dortmund

Player's Value: £5.75m / £4.5m

Offer: £16m + £49.5k p/w OR £12.5m + £42.5k p/w

Transfer/Wage Budget: £27m / £300k excess

Season: July 2010

Obviously Gotze is the cheaper option but I have only ever used Hazard for half a season on FM11 so far and want to develop him sooner or later but I have seen others develop Gotze into something special. They will be playing in a playmaking AM LC position. Opinions please.

Thanks

Player Name: Eden Hazard OR Mario Gotze

Buyer/Seller: Lille / Dortmund

Player's Value: £5.75m / £4.5m

Offer: £16m + £49.5k p/w OR £12.5m + £42.5k p/w

Transfer/Wage Budget: £27m / £300k excess

Season: July 2010

Obviously Gotze is the cheaper option but I have only ever used Hazard for half a season on FM11 so far and want to develop him sooner or later but I have seen others develop Gotze into something special. They will be playing in a playmaking AM LC position. Opinions please.

Thanks

Both are equal. :thup: Both Tremendous Players. Up to you entirley. :)

I would edge towards Eden Hazard due to his ability to step right into the team but, Gotze is Bloody Immence! :D

Player Name: Khouma Babacar

Your Team: Man City

Buyer/Seller: Genoa

Player's Value: £18m

Offer: £27.5m + 20% profit (unlikely lol)

Transfer/Wage Budget: Doesn't matter at all, masses and masses

Season: January 2020

Obviously he is a good player, decent record etc. Recently declared he wanted a new challenge, and I have the youth to step up probably, just not as phsyically. I've offered him out again for £30m to see if anyone just gives me that.

EDIT: Never mind, accepted. He'd only made 2 appearances by January this season so I decided I would let him go.

Both are equal. :thup: Both Tremendous Players. Up to you entirley. :)

I would edge towards Eden Hazard due to his ability to step right into the team but, Gotze is Bloody Immence! :D

Hazard is beastly. His lowest average rating in the last 7 seasons for me is 7.51. Get him!!!

Hazard it is, thanks.

Hazard :thup:

Player Name: Khouma Babacar

Your Team: Man City

Buyer/Seller: Genoa

Player's Value: £18m

Offer: £27.5m + 20% profit (unlikely lol)

Season: January 2020

Obviously he is a good player, decent record etc. Recently declared he wanted a new challenge, and I have the youth to step up probably, just not as phsyically. I've offered him out again for £30m to see if anyone just gives me that.

EDIT: Never mind, accepted. He'd only made 2 appearances by January this season so I decided I would let him go.

Although you've already made up your mind I would have said sell him.

Player Name: De Gea

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player's Value: £13m

Offer: £28m

Season: June 2015

I have Adler and Butland as my other GKs and a few great regens

Update:

De Gea rejected his contract... And now Inter paid £38m for Adler instead :b

Hulk, worth £20m?

Or Barrios for £16m and i don't have to break my friggin wage bill :D

It's for my tottenham team, and am essentially after an out and out goal scorer but one who will create for himself too. I have runners around like Bale/Lennon so my thinking was that Hulk would roam around too much, but he does looks pretty damn good. Buying Lukaku aswell, so the one i choose will have to compliment that signing..

Selling : Vedran Corluka

My Team : Spurs

Buying Team : Fiorentina

Player's Value : £5.75M

Offer : £16.75M

Season : Beginning Of 3rd

Normally i would snap their hand off but Corluka is a very good tutor and a fantastic full back but he is into his last year and is struggling to get in the team because of Kyle Walker...

Selling : Thiago

My Team : Villa

Buying Team : Man Utd

Player's Value : £5.25M

Offer : £9M

Season : January season 6

Got Thiago at the start of season 5 for £1.6M and had a really good season. Because of a bad injury picked up pre-season, he's dropped to 4th choice CM now behind Poli, Cairney and Willian and I have Bannan, Fleck, M'Vila and Crisetig who can all play in that position if needs be.

Without question my most effective CM last season (18 assists in 40 starts) and won signing of the season, but a return of £9M for a player I bought for just £1.6M less than 2 years ago... Tempting

Would argue that if he was your most effective CM last season that you should be looking at over ten million (if not more) to sell him at least. If he's not going to be used at all, then yes sell him. If he will be played but your willing to listen to offers try and get more.

The good thing is they've put the offer in at the start of January, and it's happened to coincide with him coming back to full fitness. He's got the month to replicate the form of last season - if he does then no dice, if he doesn't then I'll negotiate the offer to £13M

Player Name: *this is where i need help!*

Your Team: MK DONS

Buyer/Seller: I will be the buyer

Player's Value: *N/A*

Offer: *N/A*

Transfer/Wage Budget: After some decent sales i have £37,000,000 to spend on more or less everywhere.

Patch: The newest one

Season: Season 3 - just promoted to the Premiership!

Player Name: Jack Wilshere

Your Team: Hoffenheim

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: £4m

Offer: £9.5m (£1.5m after 30 league games & 15% profit from next sale) - over 36 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: £26m+/£300k left of wages left

Season: 4th season (2014/15)

Wages of £80k, £2.6m for him & agent for fee's :(, £10k appearence & £4.5k goal bonus.

Midfield currently M'Villa, Vidal, Salihovic, Defour, Shelvey, Verratti, Eriksen, N'Zonzi & 2 regens.

Looking at selling 1, 2 or all of Salihovic, Defour & Verratti.

Thoughts please?? :)

Player Name: Derydk Boyata

Your Team: Man. City

Buyer/Seller: CSKA Moscow

Player's Value: Not exact but round the £3M mark

Offer: Rejected a few offers but they keep coming back! Latest is £11.75M

Transfer/Wage Budget: N/A

Season: Just about to finish 2nd season

I've never had any experinces with Boyata & as it is only CSKA & Malaga coming in for him i don't know if he would develop enough for a 1st team slot especially as my 1st pairing is Kompany & Jones,is he worth keeping? I dont exactly need the money seeing as i'm Man. City but if he dosn't develop then will still be gutted i missed on on a reasonable price. I'm loaded but not stupid lol!

I've never had any experinces with Boyata & as it is only CSKA & Malaga coming in for him i don't know if he would develop enough for a 1st team slot especially as my 1st pairing is Kompany & Jones,is he worth keeping? I dont exactly need the money seeing as i'm Man. City but if he dosn't develop then will still be gutted i missed on on a reasonable price. I'm loaded but not stupid lol!

One of the top defenders in my save in 2013/14. First choice at Bayern. They paid 16.75m and I'm still gutted I missed out.

So I'd say no.

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name: gervinho

Your Team: liverpool

Buyer/Seller: lille

Player's Value: 6m

Offer: 15.75m

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: 1st season

i play a 442 and got bale left mid and am currently playing gerrard right mid with lucas and meireles in the centre and not sure whether to buy gervinho and move gerrard to CM

Depends from save to save really, seen him develop very nicely and on other he didn't.

So why not sell, its a good offer.

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name: gervinho

Your Team: liverpool

Buyer/Seller: lille

Player's Value: 6m

Offer: 15.75m

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: 1st season

i play a 442 and got bale left mid and am currently playing gerrard right mid with lucas and meireles in the centre and not sure whether to buy gervinho and move gerrard to CM

There are better for that money like srl said.

I havnt got the game infront of me so I cant really suggest many ha.

Junior Hoillett maybe? Ashley Young would be the only other option really. Or James Milner.

Player Name: Thomas Vermealen

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player's Value: 6.75m

Offer: 14.25m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 55m

Season:2013/2014

not sure what to do as he got 6.98 overall rating last season so :confused:

other CB's Mamadou Sakho,Diego Lugano,Havard Nordveit.

See if you can force a little bit more out of them. How much has Nordveit developed??

Vermealen can easily be replaced with the amount of quality CB's on the game.

See if you can force a little bit more out of them. How much has Nordveit developed??

well they offered 6.75m at first so i said i would accept 14.25m so they offered 14.25m so i either ACCEPT or REJECT becuase i proposed it to them.What d'you think

P.S Nordveit has devolped a bit after sucessful loans spells at Norwich and Leeds

can you reccommend any CB's

well they offered 6.75m at first so i said i would accept 14.25m so they offered 14.25m so i either ACCEPT or REJECT as i proposed 14.25m. what d'you think

P.S Nordveit has devolped a bit after sucessful loans spells at Norwich and Leeds

well they offered 6.75m at first so i said i would accept 14.25m so they offered 14.25m so i either ACCEPT or REJECT becuase i proposed it to them.What d'you think

Danny Wilson, Leonel Galeano, Garay, PHIL JONES, Boyata, Nicolas Otamendi, Jan Vertonghen, Adil Rami, Simon Kjaer.

There is a player at RC Lens as well but I cant think of his name. Verphane or something like that. He is class.

It's Raphael Varane, I second that recommendation he's brutal in the air even at 17. Develops into one of the best centre backs around.

Cheers lemon. Spared my blushes :o

Archived