Avoid The Kop - Sponsored by Carlton Cole

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 England caps but not going to the Euro's :(

Ah, he is in the squad, not sure why i missed him out

I'm pretty pleased how I've mostly retained attributes - it's a shame I wasn't younger when I started. What division are Pompey in?

They are in the Championship, finished 13th.

Spice Leaf retires from playing

Seasons - September 09, 09/10, 10/11, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21

Personal

Career Stats

Biography

Looks like he's going to be a Manager, but it wont be easy finding a job (if its anything like Avoid the Drop)

Will update later on tonight, maybe 8-9pm ish.

Is it possible to see my careerstats, personal information and biography?

Other than that, it looks like i'm doing great (they same can't be said for my club or my country)

Rather leave it til your player retires, but i can add it to the next update if you really want?

Rather leave it til your player retires, but i can add it to the next update if you really want?

I would like that.

It looks like my player is still some way away from retirement, so an update now and then an update when he retires sounds great.

End of Season 2020/21

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - Still playing well for Betis as they finish 7th in the league. Also helped win the Spanish cup.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Another good season for Ihsaan who is now England and Inter captain. Inter finish 4th in Serie A.

Ed Ark - Pretty good season overall for Ed Ark, but Genoa can only finish 9th. Scored against his old club in the Italian cup final win.

Ben Arsenal - Didnt play very much for Watford as they failed to get promoted via the play-offs. Did play in the FA Cup final win though.

Luke Baker - Didnt have the best of seasons, but at 31 he is off to Blackburn, for free again. Is looking forward to moving clubs.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Played all season again, but could only help Everton finish in 10th place. 63 caps for Iceland now and only 28, might get to 100.

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Good season for Fatboy but Arsenal can only finish 8th in the league. Arsenal were also carling cup semi-finalists.

Mark Gregory - Another great season for Mark as Man City finish 2nd in the league, losing out to Fulham again. Thinks Moussa Sissoko is a good player.

Craig Hopper - Craig is almos a regular now for Chelsea, helping them finish 3rd. Also lost to Fulham in the Champions League semi, Fulham win it.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Happy playing for Barcelona, but only played about half of the games helping Barca finish in 2nd place.

Shril Iszak - Will be fairly happy with his season, but maybe not at losing in the Euro play-offs in Holland after finishing 5th.

Allan Juel Hansen - Great goalscoring season helping Leverkusen finish in 4th. Feels Michael Haas (newgen) is a vital part of the team. Personal - Bio - Career

Spice Leaf - Now a manager, but without a job, could take some time finding one too.

Daniel Owusu - Didnt play as many games as usual, so cant really be blamed as much for getting them relegated again.

Andy Pandy - Andy had a good season with Villa helping them finish 7th in the league. Got sent off in the FA Cup Final loss to Watford.

Mark Schueler - Is getting on a bit now, but still did pretty well for Oldham and is planning to stay on. Oldham finish 10th in League One.

Davidus Solo - Very good season for Davidus, but Man Utd can only finish 5th in the league. Currently tutoring Stephen Starkey (newgen).

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Didnt get too many games, but still played well when he got the chance. Real Madrid win the league.

Joe Tompkins - Didnt score too many goals once again, but didnt play too many either. Bristol get a 9th place finish in the Premier League.

Ben Townley - Looks like he's starting to get left out of some games now and is in the reserves. Everton finish in 10th place.

Transfers

Luke Baker - Blackburn - Free (Future Transfer)

Liverpool

Finished 11th in the league and runners up in the Carling Cup.

Confederations Cup 2021

Its in England this time so we have a few players there.

Brazil - Acidburnaldinhoez

England - Ihsaan Ahmed, Ed Ark, Fatboy, Craig Hopper

Mexico - Tardinho

We should have a sign up like this on FM11 which is harder. Avoid the drop is great and I'll definately be getting involved if you decided to do that again. Maybe Avoid the Prem? We could pick nationalities outside of England to make it harder. Just a suggestion.

Anyway, Im glad to be ending my career in England! I aim to be a Blackburn legend! We'll win the league in my first season! haha :p

We should have a sign up like this on FM11 which is harder. Avoid the drop is great and I'll definately be getting involved if you decided to do that again. Maybe Avoid the Prem? We could pick nationalities outside of England to make it harder. Just a suggestion.

Anyway, Im glad to be ending my career in England! I aim to be a Blackburn legend! We'll win the league in my first season! haha :p

If any of those happened, I would sign up.

Ill definitely do Avoid the Drop again, but i know quite a few people stopped taking notice because their player wasnt getting success, so ill try to change it a little bit, but not too much.

I can try to think of another Avoid one, but it'd be great if someone else ran one as well :p. Im also going to try and think of a totally different idea for a sign up for FM11 too, no ideas at all yet though.

Just holidaying now, update should be up before 7:45pm hopefully

Ill definitely do Avoid the Drop again, but i know quite a few people stopped taking notice because their player wasnt getting success, so ill try to change it a little bit, but not too much.

I can try to think of another Avoid one, but it'd be great if someone else ran one as well :p. Im also going to try and think of a totally different idea for a sign up for FM11 too, no ideas at all yet though.

I could try running the avoid the prem one. If BrightLad didnt mind me running it.

I'll sign up again if you do one for FM11.

I think it's great fun. :-)

Looking forward to the next update.

I could try running the avoid the prem one. If BrightLad didnt mind me running it.

Nah, no problem mate. Im the fountain of inspiration! haha but seriously no I dont mind. If I think of anything that might add to it I'll let you know on here but the nationality thing is the only thing I can think of really

Nah, no problem mate. Im the fountain of inspiration! haha but seriously no I dont mind. If I think of anything that might add to it I'll let you know on here but the nationality thing is the only thing I can think of really

Cool cool. Just pm me how you want it to work and Ill do it. I guess it will have the set up as this and we just have to avoid the premiership.

I'm thinking of running another signup, how about an avoid LEAVING a top flight division? Basically as long as you're in the EPL/Serie A/SPL etc you're fine, but drift into a second flight and you're toast.

That would be good but I think you should have more than 1 person running that. So really you have 3 chances. Otherwise it could be over quite quick.

End of Season 2021/22

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - Still playing well for Betis, helping them finish 8th in the league and the Spanish Cup again. Is with the Brazil squad for the World Cup.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Another good season for Inter and another league win. Inter were also Champions League runners up. Misses the World cup due to injury.

Ed Ark - Not the best of seasons for the midfield playmaker as Genoa finish 11th. Is with the England squad for the World Cup.

Ben Arsenal - 35 now but isnt ready to retire just yet. Played fairly often, but unfortunately for Watford they miss out on promotion via play-offs for the 3rd time in a row.

Luke Baker - First season in England was pretty good, helping Blackburn finish 11th in the Premier League. His fellow striker was Premier League top scorer.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Still playing well for Everton, helping them to 3rd place in the Premier League. Everton were also Carling Cup semi-finalists.

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Great season again for Fatboy, but Arsenal struggle and only finish 8th. With the England squad for the World Cup.

Mark Gregory - Another good season from Mark as Man City finish 5th in the league, carling cup runners up and Champions League winners. Scored in the CL final win and is in the England Squad.

Craig Hopper - Played pretty much all season for Chelsea helping them finish 2nd in the league and Champions League semi-finalists. In the England squad.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Played about half of Barcelona's games but was poor in the league. Barca finish 3rd in the league.

Shril Iszak - Had a good season with NAC Breda helping them finish 6th. This time round they won the Euro play-off getting a Europa League spot.

Allan Juel Hansen - Good season with Leverkusen who finish 5th in the league, but failed in all other cups. Unfortunately Denmark didnt make the World Cup.

Spice Leaf - Got his first Managers job, but it didnt go well at all as he took Tranmere in the BSP and got them relegated to BSS/BSN.

Daniel Owusu - Better season than usual, but Hoffenheim could only finish in 7th in Bundesliga 2. Ghana didnt make the World Cup

Andy Pandy - Andy had a great season for Villa helping them finish 7th and scored the 2nd in a 2-0 win in the Carling Cup Final. Was 3rd highest goalscorer in the league.

Mark Schueler - Didnt play much, but a reccuring hip injury did keep him out for most of the season. Oldham miss out on promotion via the play-offs.

Davidus Solo - Had a good season, but the same cant be said for Man Utd, who finished 13th. They also finished as Champions League Semi-finalists. Is in the England squad.

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Another good season helping Real win the title for the 41st time. With the Mexico squad for the World Cup.

Joe Tompkins - Didnt have the best of seasons and neither did Bristol, finishing 15th in the League, but they were runners up in the FA Cup.

Ben Townley - So many clubs were after him, including Barcelona, Inter and Arsenal. But he chose Birmingham over them, who finished 10th in the league.

Transfers

Ben Townley - Birmingham - £3.9m

Liverpool

Finished 9th in the league and were FA Cup semi-finalists. Tony Mowbray is now manager.

World Cup 2022

Group Stage

WorldCup2022.png

WorldCup2022-2.png

Knockout Stage

WorldCup2022-3.png

Brazil - Brazil went out against Mexico in a shootout, Mexican/Brazilian Tardinho knocking them out.

England - Fatboy was the only scorer as England finish 4th losing 1-0 to France in the 3rd place play-off. He scored against Italy and then scored the final penalty in the shootout against them.

Mexico - Tardinho knocked out Brazil with his shoot-out goal, but then Mexico lost to Spain in the next round. Tardinho also got 2 other goals.

End of Season 2022/2023

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - Still at Betis but wants to leave after spending 13 seasons with them. Betis finish 7th in the league.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Pretty good season for Ihsaan, but not for Inter as they finish 9th in Serie A. Were also Champions League semi-finalists.

Ed Ark - Pretty average season for Ed at Genoa, helping them finishing 7th in Serie A. Happy playing for the club.

Ben Arsenal - Planning to retire at the end of the month and will become staff and it happens as Watford get promoted.

Luke Baker - Had a good season with Blackburn who finish 12th in the Premier League. Blackburn were awful in the cups, going out in the first rounds they entered.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Still playing for Everton and conceded quite a lot this season, but Everton still got a 5th place finish.

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Had another good season for Arsenal and signed a new contract. Arsenal finish 3rd and won the FA Cup.

Mark Gregory - Had a good season, but the same cant be said for Man City finishing in 10th. They did win the Euro Super Cup and Club World Cup though and were Carling Cup runners up.

Craig Hopper - Not too bad from Craig, but Chelsea have a bad season finishing in 13th. Craig wants to leave and is considering his options.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Didnt get too many games for Barca as they finish 5th in the league. They were also runners up in the Spanish Cup.

Shril Iszak - Good season for Shril, but worse for NAC who finish 10th in the league. Is Enjoying playing for the club.

Allan Juel Hansen - A good season from Allan again, but Leverkusen can only finish 6th in the Bundesliga.

Spice Leaf - Was sacked by Tranmere and is now searching for another job.

Daniel Owusu - One of the better seasons for Daniel conceding less than he played for once. Hoffenheim get promoted to the Bundesliga.

Andy Pandy - Andy had another good season for Villa, but Villa can only finish 9th in the Premier League.

Mark Schueler - Mark was released by Oldham, but quickly got himself another team in Gillingham. Gillingham finish 15th in League One.

Davidus Solo - Good season, but probably could have been better. Man Utd finish 4th in the Premier League. Enjoying playing for the club.

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Didnt play too many but still made an impact when he did. Real Madrid win the league again and win the Spanish cup.

Joe Tompkins - Joe transferred to Villa and partnered Andy Pandy. Did fairly well helping Villa finish 9th in the league.

Ben Townley - Fairly good season for Ben and Birmingham as they finish 7th in the league. Happy to stay at the club.

Transfers

Mark Schueler - Gillingham - Free

Joe Tompkins - Aston Villa - £3.4m

Liverpool

Tony Mowbray finishes 6th with Liverpool and as FA Cup semi-finalists.

Archived