Avoid The Kop - Sponsored by Carlton Cole

Avoid The Kop - basically avoid Liverpool throughout your career (but also be a great player too, so its not too serious)

Countries Loaded (all leagues selected):

Argentina

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Brazil

Chile

China

Denmark

England

France

Germany

Holland

Hong Kong

Ireland

Italy

Mexico

Portugal

Romania

Russia

Scotland

Singapore

South Africa

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Turkey

USA

Ukraine

Wales

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - Personal

Acid joined Dinamo Bucharest of Romania in the first transfer window, Atletico Mineiro just missed out on the Brazilian.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Personal

Looks a very good player, and Chievo also thought so and decided to sign him. Unfortunately things havnt started too well, as he is injured for up to 5 weeks.

Ed Ark - Personal

Ed's first team is Toulouse in France and has already made 1 start and 1 sub appearance for his new club.

Ben Arsenal - Personal

Ben is the first player to have moved to a side in England, Norwich. So far so good for Ben with 3 games played.

Luke Baker - Personal

Another man in France, this time Luke is at RC Lens and has made a few sub appearances, but is yet to score.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Personal

The young Icelandic keeper is off to sunny Spain as Mallorca sign him, he'll play in the u-19 team though.

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Personal

Was probably hoping to join Nottingham Forest, but didnt, he did move to a championship side though, moving to Swansea. Played a few games and even got a MOTM performance in.

Mark Gregory - Personal

Another Englishman in France as Mark joins Valenciennes, has already made 4 appearances, but is listed as a reserve player.

Craig Hopper - Personal

Everyone is joining French teams, including Craig who joins Le Mans at the young age of 15, looks like he could become a great player.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Personal

The Andorran joined Hannover in Germany and has made 2 sub appearances so far, conceding twice and keeping a clean sheet.

Shril Iszak - Personal

Shril joined Austria Wein and is already in the Singapore senior squad, but then again, he's the only Singaporean player.

Allan Juel Hansen - Personal

The Danish AM/FC looks pretty good and has joined Denmarks neighbours Swedish side IFK Goteborg.

Spice Leaf - Personal

One of the older players has joined Blackpool in the Premier League and has already scored once in the cup for Blackpool.

Daniel Owusu - Personal

Can't sign for Southampton until he is 18, so not much can be said really. (will change with FMRTE if Dees-Blake asks).

Andy Pandy - Personal

Those random stats didnt turn out too bad. Also he's another player joining a French team, this time Montpellier. Has played once and scored once.

Mark Schueler - Personal

Mark joins Southampton and will be joined by Daniel Owusu if he doesnt leave before next year. Played 2 friendlies and scored 1.

Davidus Solo - Personal

Another player that joined Southampton, luckily they arent all the same position so can help each other instead of fighting for a first team place.

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Personal

Joined Brazilian side Atletico Mineiro at least he'll feel slightly at home with Brazilian as a 2nd nation.

Joe Tompkins - Personal

Joe will join Mark Gregory at Valenciennes, will be in the U-19 squad though, so might not play too often with Mark, until they are both first team.

Ben Townley - Personal

Not English, but this time a Welshman joining FC Nantes, another French side. No appearances so far.

Richard Watson - Personal

Richard joined St.Johnstone of Scotland and has played 3(1) games, making 3 assists in those games. Also he joined St.Johnstone in 3 test runs i did.

Not much i can say really at the moment, will have to wait for the season to end for some better descriptions etc.

Seeing as all players joined a team, ill holiday each season now. I MIGHT have one up tonight, but if not i can try and fit one in tomorrow.

Enjoy!

1. I Love Everton (PluckaDuck)

2. Davidus Solo (DB1)

3. Acidburnaldinhoez (AcidBurn)

4. Andy Pandy (footyfan111)

4. Fatboy (Nottingham Forest)

6. Ben Townley (El Lordmeister)

6. Ihsaan Ahmed (Ihsaan)

8. Joe Tompkins (joetheref)

9. Mark Gregory (Gregos)

10. Ed Ark (arcamede1990)

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy with the way my player turned out, although i'm not too chuffed about the move to france... The two strikers, Ahmed and Solo look more suited to defending than playing up front... I wonder if anyone will try to retrain them... Good job charlesbeams!!

I'm happy with the way my player turned out, although i'm not too chuffed about the move to france... The two strikers, Ahmed and Solo look more suited to defending than playing up front... I wonder if anyone will try to retrain them... Good job charlesbeams!!

All part of the strategy ;). Really I just thought I'd pick attributes which would make me so poor Liverpool would never want me.

End of Season 2009/10

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - Acid played pretty well throughout the season for Dinamo, helping them finish in 6th place in the Romanian First League, just stealing a Europa League place. Dinamo also reached the Semi of the Romanian Cup.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Unfortunately he only got 1 start and 1 sub appearance all season. Chievo got relegated from Serie A. Ihsaan is the England U-20 captain.

Ed Ark - Hardly played for Toulouse this season as they finish 14th in Ligue One. Is listed as an u-19 player for Toulouse.

Ben Arsenal - Ben did fairly well for Norwich, helping them stay in the Championship for another season, but it was pretty close, finishing in 20th place. Norwich had a good spell in the League Cup, beating Wolves and then Spurs, but getting beat by Arsenal in the Quarters.

Luke Baker - Made quite a lot of sub appearances for Lens, but also got 12 goals in his first season, helping Lens finish 10th in Ligue One.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Viljahlmur played most games for Mallorca U-19 this season, but did get a few for the first team. The U-19 team finish 8th in their group, while the first team finished 15th.

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Very good season for Fatboy, shame i cant say the same about Swansea's season as they finish in 23rd place, getting relegated.

Mark Gregory - Mark had a pretty average season with Valenciennes who finish 11th. Valenciennes also got to the Quarters of the Coupe De La Liga, but were beaten by Nice.

Craig Hopper - Still young, so probably wont be playing too many games just yet, but he did get a few chances in the first team. Le Mans finish 1st in Ligue 2, getting promoted.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Had an ok season overall and helped Hannover finish 8th in the Bundesliga. Tyler also got called up for the Andorra squad, and has the manager in his favourites.

Shril Iszak - Didnt get to play many games for the first team at Austria Wien, and is listed for Loan. Austria Wien finish 3rd. Shril also has 6 caps for Singapore.

Allan Juel Hansen - Must have impressed someone in Ukraine with his performances for IFK Goteborg as he's got a future transfer to Shakthar. First season he got 8 in 21 for Goteborg and they finished 3rd and is carrying on his good form in the new Swedish season.

Spice Leaf - Spice Leaf played a fair bit for Blackpool, but hardly scored or got any assists.....so im not sure what he was doing on the pitch really. Blackpool get relegated.

Daniel Owusu - Daniel will be joining Southampton in August, hopefully he can make a big impact for them.

Andy Pandy - Made loads of sub appearances as Montpellier just survive going down by 1 point. Andy is wanted by Man City. Also he seemed to get fouled quite a bit.

Mark Schueler - Mark had a very good season for Southampton who got promoted via the play-offs in League One. Southampton also won the Johnstones Paint Trophy.

Davidus Solo - Another player who had a great season with Southampton helping them gain promotion and win the JPT. Davidus is dubbed the new Alan Shearer, so hopefully he'll be scoring a lot more.

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Only got 9 games for Atletico last season helping them finish 9th. This season though he hasnt played yet, but Atletico won their state championship.

Joe Tompkins - Unfortunately Joe didnt get any games for Valenciennes at all as they finish 11th in the league, hopefully we'll see Joe playing soon though.

Ben Townley - Ben played a pretty big part in helping Nantes gain promotion to Ligue 1. Nantes also reached the French Cup semi, but were beaten 1-0 by Lille.

Richard Watson - Hopefully he's playing as a Winger, as 1 goal in 28 isnt good for a Striker. St.Johnstone finished 10th in the league, but did really well in the cups, getting to both League and Scottish cup semi finals.

I've not mentioned about stats for some because you can see from the screenshots, unless it was worth mentioning or the league is played at a different time :p

Players Wanted

Acidburnaldinhoez - Lille, Ipswich, Sheff U, Vit. Guimaraes

Ihsaan Ahmed - Man City

Ben Arsenal - Derby County

Fatboy - Barnsley, Cardiff

Spice Leaf - Plymouth, Cardiff, Gillingham, Norwich

Andy Pandy - Man City

Tardinho - Rostov

Transfers

Allan Juel Hansen - Shakhtar - Future Transfer

Will post a World Cup update soon, not that any players are going haha

World Cup 2010

Group A - Winner: Tunisia Runner Up: Paraguay 3rd: Slovakia 4th: Italy

Group B - Winner: Portugal Runner Up: Argentina 3rd: N.Korea 4th: Honduras

Group C - Winner: Spain Runner Up: Egypt 3rd: Greece 4th: Japan

Group D - Winner: Mexico Runner Up: Russia 3rd: Brazil 4th: Australia

Group E - Winner: Holland Runner Up: S.Korea 3rd: I.Coast 4th: Serbia

Group F - Winner: Chile Runner Up: France 3rd: S.Africa 4th: Costa Rica

Group G - Winner: Denmark Runner Up: Germany 3rd: Ghana 4th: Bahrain

Group H - Winner: England Runner Up: Switzerland 3rd: Uruguay 4th: Morocco

Knockout Stage Tree

WorldCup2010.png

Argentina Win!!

Next update probably Wednesday, as im a bit busy tomorrow

End of Season 2010/11

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - Quite a few teams were after him, but it was Betis that got him for £1.6m. His season was ok, but Betis failed to stay in Liga BBVA, finishing in 18th place.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Ihsaan didnt have the greatest of starts with Chievo, but has had a better season this time round, unfortunately Chievo couldnt gain promotion to Serie A, losing in the play-offs. Ihsaan is now co-owned by Livorno too, but will play for Chievo.

Ed Ark - Not much better this season for Ed, hardly played any games, and Toulouse finish 17th in the league.

Ben Arsenal - Unfortunately for Ben, Norwich couldnt stay up this season, but Ben will probably be fairly happy with his season. Out for up to 4 weeks.

Luke Baker - Had a worse season than last overall, but is starting a lot more now instead of being on the bench. Lens finish 14th in the league.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Not a great season once again, Mallorca get relegated, and he only played 3 games, conceding 7 in those 3.

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - A couple of teams made bids, but it was Leeds who captured him in the end. Didnt do too badly in his first season there, helping Leeds finish 13th.

Mark Gregory - Great season for Mark as he gets his first senior goals, which has caught the attention of a few big clubs. Valenciennes finish 13th.

Craig Hopper - Once again, not the greatest of seasons, but could possibly push into the first team next season. Le Mans finish 15th.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Big move for Tyler as he goes to Italian giants AC Milan and even got some first team games. Milan won Serie A and beat Fiorentina in the final of the Champions League.

Shril Iszak - Played a lot for Austria Wien this season, but they were no match for Rapid in the league finishing in 2nd place.

Allan Juel Hansen - Went on loan to Illichivets and got 5 in 11 for them, but spent most of the season playing for Shakthar-3 playing really well, hopefully impressing enough for first team football next season. Shakhtar won their league and reached the Semi's of the Europa League.

Spice Leaf - A few teams made bids (Sheff U, Scunthorpe) but he ended up staying with Blackpool, doing much better than last season, but couldnt help them get promoted, finishing 14th.

Daniel Owusu - Made a few appearances for his new club, but isnt quite a first team regular yet. Quite a few teams are interested in the young keeper. Southampton finish 5th, missing out on Premier League football in the play-offs.

Andy Pandy - Andy had a good season and its shown with a number of teams interested. The bad side to this is that Montpellier got relegated from Ligue One

Mark Schueler - Mark didnt have the best of seasons, but mainly because the manager didnt play him very often at all, will be hoping for more games next season. Southampton finish 5th, missing out on Premier League football in the play-offs.

Davidus Solo - Unlike Mark, Davidus had a really good 2nd season for Southampton and its interested a few other teams. Southampton finish 5th, missing out on Premier League football in the play-offs.

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Is on loan at Marilia in the 2nd division. Had an ok season overall, but would probably be hoping for a few more goals, although his finishing is only 5.

Joe Tompkins - Better season for Joe as he actually got some game time and scored a fair few goals. Valenciennes finished 13th in Ligue One.

Ben Townley - Good season for Ben, helping Nantes finish in 12th place after promotion. Ben also equaled last years goal tally of 1.

Richard Watson - Pretty good season for Richard, but not for St.Johnstone in the league, as they finish 11th. They did however win the Scottish Cup, meaning Europa League football for Richard next season.

Players Wanted

Mark Gregory - Dortmund, Sporting CP, Trabzonspor, Vitesse

Spice Leaf - Crystal Palace

Daniel Owusu - Southend, Nancy, Toulouse, Dortmund, Gladbach, Koln, Sporting CP

Andy Pandy - Blackburn, Siena, Torino, Standard Liege, Nurnburg, Bologna

Davidus Solo - Catania, Lille, Gladbach

Transfers

Acidburnaldinhoez - Real Betis - £1.6m

Ihsaan Ahmed - Livorno - £500k(co-ownership)

Fatboy - Leeds - £1.1m

I Love Everton - AC Milan - £3.3m

How much did I get sold for and why is my morale poor.

Forgot to put that in the transfer thing for some reason :S but £1.1m was the price, and the only reason i can see for having poor morale is it says "will strive to help the club to improve its league position" so i guess he isnt happy with 13th :p

End of Season 2011/12

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - Pretty good season all round for Acid, as he helps Betis get promotion to La Liga. He was also in the Brazil U-20 squad that won the U-20 world cup.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Had a very good season, scoring 23 in 41 and Chievo gain promotion back to Serie A. He also scored a goal in a friendly against Real Madrid which they won 2-0.

Ed Ark - Had a much better season, getting his first goals for the club, helping them finish 11th. A few german clubs interested in him. Won the U-19 Euros and runner up in U-21 Euros.

Ben Arsenal - Move to Burnley, but didnt really get much of a chance to play and unfortunately they got relegated to the Championship.

Luke Baker - Had a good season, sparking interest from Hoffenheim in Germany. Lens finish 5th in Ligue 1, which i think is a Europa League place.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Is on Liverpools doorstep now, moving to Everton. Didnt play too often but did ok when he got his games. Everton finish 6th and win the FA Cup(he played in the final)

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Didnt play too much as Leeds finish 17th in the Championship, maybe if he'd played they'd finish higher. Also won the U-19 Euros and runner up in U-21 Euros.

Mark Gregory - Good season for him, but Valenciennes can only finish 15th in the league. Will be looking forward to some Dutch football next season. Was runner up in the U-21 Euros.

Craig Hopper - Craig got himself a move to Chelsea, but will probably be a reserve for a while. Went on loan to Millwall and played 23(6), scored once and made 3 assists helping them finish 10th.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Was loaned to Bristol City to take David James' place, and didnt do too badly, 31 games, conceded 45 and kept 6 clean sheets. Bristol finished 14th in the Premier League and were FA Cup Semi-Finalists. AC Milan finished 2nd in Serie A, Won the Euro Super Cup, Won the Italian Cup and were CL runners up.

Shril Iszak - Not too bad overall, and seems like a first team regular now. Austria Wien could only finish 5th in the league.

Allan Juel Hansen - Went on loan to Illichivets again, scoring 13 in 29 and getting 6 assists. Shakhtar win the league and win the Ukrainian Cup.

Spice Leaf - Rejected moving again so stayed with Blackpool. Had an ok season, but Blackpool almost got relegated again, finishing 21st in the Championship.

Daniel Owusu - Made a big move to Marseille, unfortunately seemed to concede quite a lot when he got his game. Marseille finish 2nd in the league and won the Coupe De La Ligue. Also got his first Ghana cap.

Andy Pandy - Moved away from relegated Montpellier to Partizan in Serbia where he had a pretty good season. Unfortunately i cant check the league or cups in Serbia. Was part of the U-21 England runner up team in the Euros.

Mark Schueler - Mark is in the Southampton reserves, so hopefully he can get a move away in the next transfer window. Southampton finish 9th in the Championship.

Davidus Solo - Big money move for Davidus, going to Birmingham and having a great first season as Birmingham finish 8th in the Premier League. Part of the U-21 England Euro runner up team.

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Ended up playing 55 games for Marilia, scoring 12 and getting 10 assists, is now at Vasco, but out for up to 2 months.

Joe Tompkins - Pretty average season overall, but will just be glad to be playing regularly for Valenciennes, who finished 15th in the league. Part of the U-19 Euro winning side.

Ben Townley - Moved to Bordeaux for £8.75m and had a pretty good first season, even getting his first goal. Bordeaux could only finish 12th in the league though.

Richard Watson - Fairly good season for Richard as St.Johnstone finish 9th this season. Richard has played 8 games for N.Ireland now, scoring twice too.

Players Wanted

Ed Ark - Bayern, Koln, Schalke

Luke Baker - Hoffenheim

Fatboy - At.Madrid, Birmingham

Shril Iszak - Braga, New England Revolution

Allan Juel Hansen - Lecce, Murcia, Nurnburg, Real Madrid, Vitesse

Spice Leaf - Ipswich, QPR, Southampton, Sunderland

Andy Pandy - Basel, Stuttgart, Wigan

Mark Schueler - Charlton

Joe Tompkins - Blackpool

Transfers

Ben Arsenal - Burnley - £625k

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Everton - £3.5m

Mark Gregory - AZ - Future Transfer (Free)

Craig Hopper - Chelsea - £2.6m

Daniel Owusu - Marseille - £300k

Andy Pandy - Partizan - £1.8m

Davidus Solo - Birmingham - £6.5m

Ben Townley - Bordeaux - £8.75m

What league are Birmingham in mate and how have Athletico Madrid done in the past few years.

Birmingham - got relegated first season, then back to the premier league, finished 8th in this last season.

A.Madrid - Usually finish between 4-6th, knocked out in the quarters of the Spanish Cup each season, usually get out of the Europa league groups, but not much further than that really, so not too bad, but not amazing.

Birmingham - got relegated first season, then back to the premier league, finished 8th in this last season.

A.Madrid - Usually finish between 4-6th, knocked out in the quarters of the Spanish Cup each season, usually get out of the Europa league groups, but not much further than that really, so not too bad, but not amazing.

Its is amazing. Better than being at dirty Leeds. Dont like leeds. I want to leave.

Archived