Avoid The Kop - Sponsored by Carlton Cole

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha. No, it's fine. I just thought I might be worth more than that - did my contract expire?

Looking forward to playing with AZ though, how close are they to getting European football?

Yeah his contract runs out at the end of June.

AZ won the league 2010/11 and 2011/12, so he'll be playing Champions League football next season

Great goal scoring record for u21 side 14 in 17. Can only hope that Torres is fit and they don't need a new striker.

Can we get some info on how Liverpool are doing? PLayers, league. Who wuold it be a step up for/ down for?

Poor start but at 16 valued at 1.5m wasnt bad at all, went up to 2.2m when he was 17 and now at 19 years old Ed Ark has risen in value to 2.9m and with clubs like Bayern interested, hopefully he can get a big move somewhere!

Glad to see he's had a few games and won himself a youth international cup!

Sorry for lack of posts, but you know i've been busy with stuff :p

Liverpool

09/10

Finished 7th in the Premier League and also won the Europa League

10/11

Finished 3rd in the Premier League, Carling Cup semi finalists and won the Euro Super Cup

11/12

Finished 2nd in the Premier League and won the Champions League.

Most likely be a step up for most players. Only proper strikers they have at the minute are Torres and.....Amr Zaki

End of Season 2012/13

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - Still with Betis and played the majority of games, but they can only finish 16th. Won the Olympics football with Brazil.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Is no longer co-owned, and had a pretty good season with Livorno who finish 14th in Serie A. Looking a very good player still, just no good at finishing.

Ed Ark - Staying in France but moving club in a £6.75m transfer to Monaco. Had a good season and helped Monaco get a 2nd place finish, getting Champions League football next season.

Ben Arsenal - Didnt get too many games for Burnley who finish 9th in the Championship. Won the Asian Challenge Cup with Singapore.

Luke Baker - Is now in Favoured Personnel at Lens after having another fairly decent season. Lens finish 9th in the league.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Good season for Everton and is playing fairly regularly but not quite number 1 yet. Everton finish 3rd, runner up in Carling Cup and Community Shield winners.

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Still with Leeds and is starting to play a little more now. Leeds finish 8th in the Championship.

Mark Gregory - Big money move here, was only at AZ half the season before Lazio paid £12m for him. Played around 22 games for AZ, 1 assist and a rating of 7.00, not too bad. Lazio finish 5th in Serie A.

Craig Hopper - Didnt get to play much at all for Chelsea this season, but at 19, still has plenty of time. Chelsea finish 6th in the league and won the FA Cup.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Went on loan again to Bristol City, played 23(1), conceded 27 and kept 9 clean sheets. Milan finish 3rd in Serie A, win the Italian Super Cup and Italian Cup and runners up in the Champions League

Shril Iszak - Has a fairly good season, but overall Austria Wien have an awful season, finishing in 8th place. Might get a move with a number of teams interested.

Allan Juel Hansen - Went on loan again to Illichivets, playing 29, scoring 13 and getting 9 assists. Then went to Nurnburg and had a pretty good season. Nurnburg finished 8th in German 2nd division.

Spice Leaf - Left Blackpool for QPR, but could have ended up at Reading after they made a lot of bids. Played pretty well for QPR who finish 12th. Liverpool are no longer his favourite club for some reason.

Daniel Owusu - Didnt really get many games, only a few sub appearances for Marseille who finished 3rd in Ligue One.

Andy Pandy - Another big transfer as Andy goes to Basel for £8m and has a great season. Unfortuantely again its another league i cant check.

Mark Schueler - Was rotting away in Southampton reserves and is now rotting away at Watford not even getting a sub appearance. Watford finish 6th in the Championship and gain promotion via play-offs.

Davidus Solo - Very good season once again, and is now described as a Wonderkid. Birmingham finish 9th in the Premier League. Davidus has been called up for the England first team.

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Made the move to Spain and Mallorca and had a fairly good start with his new team as they finish 4th in Liga Adelante, just missing out on promotion.

Joe Tompkins - Good season again at Valenciennes, but with his contract running out, he could be at another club next time round. Valenciennes finish 14th. Dubbed the new Michael Owen.

Ben Townley - Good season for Ben, but a below average season for Bordeaux, finishing in 12th place, but they did win the Coupe de la Ligue.

Richard Watson - Moved to Dundee in June, so spent most of the season at St.Johnstone. He played 20(1), scored 2 and made 7 assists. Hopefully next season with Dundee will be a bit better.

Players Wanted

Fatboy - Gladbach

Shril Iszak - America(MEX), Maritimo, Padova, Sion

Allan Juel Hansen - Frankfurt, Monaco

Joe Tompkins - Numerous clubs including: Burnley, Cardiff, Sunderland, Monaco, Debrecen, Grasshoppers, Belenenses

Transfers

Ihsaan Ahmed - Livorno - £3.1m

Ed Ark - Monaco - £6.75m

Mark Gregory - Lazio - £12m

Allan Juel Hansen - Nurnburg - £3.3m

Spice Leaf - QPR - £400k

Andy Pandy - Basel - £8m

Mark Schueler - Watford - £190k

Tardinho - Mallorca - £1m

Richard Watson - Dundee - Free

Liverpool

Win Euro Super Cup and finish 2nd in the league. Signing Kris Boyd so you strikers dont have to worry too much. They do need some DM/MC though.

i really should have made my player younger -- ah well, i'll do that on your next sign-up ;)

i don't seem to be progressing at all, although at least i'm not almost getting relegated every season now. i suppose that some kind of progress? :D probably only got a couple more seasons in me before i retire or whatever :(

(at least i don't like liverpool now -- just like real life!)

End of Season 2013/14

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - Very good season for Acid Burne as he helps Betis finish 6th in Liga BBVA and gets his first cap for Brazil. Is in the Brazil squad for the World Cup.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Another pretty good season for Ihsaan as Livorno finish 15th in Serie A. Is now a Livorno Favourite.

Ed Ark - Having made the move to Monaco, he's off again, this time to Italy and Juventus. Had a pretty good season too as Juventus finish 6th.

Ben Arsenal - Ben didnt get much of a chance this season again as Burnley finish in 10th place. Will probably need to look at moving away if he's to get first team football.

Luke Baker - Very good season for Luke, but with his contract running out he'll probably be somewhere else come the next update. Lens finish 6th in Ligue One and were Runners up in the French Cup.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Had a very good season and is pretty much the number 1 keeper at Everton now. Everton finish 7th in the league.

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Transferred to Spain and Sporting in January and played a few games and scored his first goal for them. Sporting finish 7th in Liga BBVA.

Mark Gregory - First full season for Mark at Lazio and it went pretty well, but Lazio can only finish 9th. Is currently tutoring Giampiero Scavone (newgen).

Craig Hopper - Played a bit more this season, and is now labelled a Wonderkid aswell as being a similar type of player to Ramires. Chelsea win the Premier League, and reached the semi final of the Europa League and FA Cup.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Went on loan once again to Bristol City, they should just buy him. Bristol finished 6th in the Premier League, while AC Milan finished 10th in Serie A.

Shril Iszak - Moved to Westerlo in Belgium and had a pretty good first season, Westerlo finish 9th. Is the captain of the Singapore national team.

Allan Juel Hansen - Had a very good season, but seems like he was the only player playing, as Nurnberg finish 15th almost getting relegated to the German 3rd division.

Spice Leaf - Had a fairly good season with QPR, helping them finish 3rd in the Championship. Unfortunately QPR fail to get promoted via the play-offs.

Daniel Owusu - Again didnt get many games at all as Marseille finish 9th. Daniel is in the Ghana squad for the 2014 World Cup.

Andy Pandy - Andy scored 10 goals for Basel, before making a big money move back to France and PSG. PSG finish 8th in the league and runner up in the Coupe de la Ligue.

Mark Schueler - No good for Mark at all, didnt get any first team games at all. Watford finish 18th in the Premier League, getting relegated.

Davidus Solo - Another brilliant season as Birmingham finish 10th. Is now a Birmingham favourite as well as Birmingham captain. Birmingham also won the FA Cup. Is in the England squad for the 2014 World Cup.

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Having played 17 and scored 3 for Mallorca, he was on the move to Porto in Portugal. Had an good start with Porto too, helping them win the league. Is part of the Mexico squad for the World Cup.

Joe Tompkins - The "New Michael Owen" moved to Hull and had a good season, but Hull can only finish 14th in the Premier League.

Ben Townley - Ben joins Viljahlmur Baldursson at Everton and helps them finish 7th. Probably a good move as its unlikely Liverpool will buy players from Everton.

Richard Watson - First season at Dundee was very good as he helped them Win the Scottish Premier League and the League Cup, they won the league with ease too, by 15 points.

Players Wanted

Luke Baker - Numerous Clubs Including: Leeds, Inter Milan, Galatasaray, Bordeaux, Stoke, Hannover

Allan Juel Hansen - Bologna, Hertha Berlin

Mark Schueler - Gillingham

Transfers

Ed Ark - Juventus - £11.5m

Fatboy - Real Sporting - £4.7m

Shril Iszak - Westerlo - £1.2m

Andy Pandy - PSG - £13.25m

Tardinho - Porto - £5.5m

Joe Tompkins - Hull - Free

Ben Townley - Everton - £4.9m

Liverpool

Liverpool sack Fatih Terim and resigned Rafa Bentiz who has an awful season, finishing in 16th place. So watch out as they might need some new players to help them next season.

Nottingham Forest - just to reassure you, moving to Sporting isnt as bad as it might seem if this goes like my last sign up did when they were winning the league 6 times in a row and the champions league 4 times in a row :p

End of Season 2013/14

Players

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Transferred to Spain and Sporting in January and played a few games and scored his first goal for them. Sporting finish 7th in Liga BBVA.

Nottingham Forest - just to reassure you, moving to Sporting isnt as bad as it might seem if this goes like my last sign up did when they were winning the league 6 times in a row and the champions league 4 times in a row :p

I dont mid tbh. Im happy :D. Better than Dirty Leeds. How close am I to the England Senior side.

Who would you say has had the best career so far Charlesbeams? Or, say, the most standout or interesting career?

Hard question really as players are still quite young, but it looks like Davidus Solo could go pretty far, what with him being in the England squad already, but also Acidburnaldinhoez is in the Brazil squad and its not going to be easy getting in there.

Knockout Stage

WorldCup2014-6.png

Portugal beat England to win the World Cup :(

Players

Davidus Solo played all but the final after he got injured in the Semi, maybe if he played, they might have won it ;) He failed to score.

Daniel Owusu got his chance after 2 games when the first choice keeper got injured, he kept a clean sheet in the first game, but then in the Quarters he let in 5 against England.

Acidburnaldinhoez played all games for Brazil and got his first goal in the 2nd round loss to Turkey.

Tardinho started one game and made a sub appearance in another, but didnt play the 3rd game as Mexico went out in the groups.

This is the proper world cup results :p

End of Season 2014/15

Players

Acidburnaldinhoez (Acid Burne) - After the World Cup, he returned to Betis and had a pretty good season, but Betis could only finish in 16th place.

Ihsaan Ahmed - Didnt play too often for Livorno due to an 8 week injury. Livorno finish 14th in Serie A.

Ed Ark - 2nd season with Juventus, and had a good season. Juventus finished 6th in Serie A, won the Europa League and finished as runners up in the Italian Cup. Called up for the England squad but hasnt played yet.

Ben Arsenal - Ben played more games this season for Burnley, helping them gain promotion to the Premier League.

Luke Baker - Luke contract was running out so was bound to move clubs and he went to Olympiakos, and did pretty well. No league info though unfortunately.

Viljahlmur Baldursson - Viljahlmur had a good season with Everton, hepling them finish 2nd in the league. The premier league winners were......Fulham!!

Fatboy (Nottingham Forest) - Despite being 23, is in the U-21 England squad. Had an good season for Sporting, who finish 16th. Some big clubs after him.

Mark Gregory - Great season for Mark helping Lazio get an 8th place finish. Called up for the England first team and has made 4 appearances so far.

Craig Hopper - Played more games for Chelsea this season as they finish 5th. Chelsea also won the Community Shield and were Champions League runners up. Is a similar type of player to Stephane Sessegnon apparently.

I Love Everton (Tyler Burrows) - Another good season, but this time for AC Milan, not Bristol. Has 30 caps for Andorra at just 22. AC Milan win the league.

Shril Iszak - Had a fairly good season for Westerlo and helped them finish 2nd in the league, but 5th in the Championship play-off, so will play Champions League football next season.

Allan Juel Hansen - Scored 18 in 19 for Nurnberg which caught the aye of Bayern. Didnt get any games til near the end of the season, but scored twice when he did. Bayern finish 6th. Got called up for Denmark and has played 4 scored 3.

Spice Leaf - Pretty average season for Spice Leaf. QPR finish 6th in the league, but lose out on promotion via the play-offs.

Daniel Owusu - Only played a few games for Marseille and didnt do the greatest of jobs for them. Marseille finish 3rd in Ligue One.

Andy Pandy - Very good season for Andy, but not so good for PSG as they finish 16th in the league, but they did win the French Cup, unfortunately i dont know if Andy scored the goal.

Mark Schueler - Mark finally got some games for Watford, but couldnt help them too much as they finish 18th in the Championship.

Davidus Solo - Another great season for Davidus, who is now worth £20.5m, so if a move is on, it'll be a big one. Birmingham finish 10th, and were runners up in the Europa League.

Tardinho (Anderson de Costa) - Fantastic season for Tardinho, unfortunately for him though he's out for up to 2 months. Porto finish 3rd in the league.

Joe Tompkins - Joe is no longer the new Michael Owen after he only scored 8 in 28(3). Hull just survive going down, finishing in 17th place.

Ben Townley - Ben had a good season, helping Everton finish in 2nd place. Ben also got his first England cap in a 3-2 win over Ecuador.

Richard Watson - Played 35, scored 8 and made 13 assists, but Dundee couldnt keep hold of him as he makes a trip to Rosenborg in Norway. No league info for Norway though.

Players Wanted

Luke Baker - Aachen

Fatboy - Bayern, Fulham, Lazio, Schalke

Transfers

Luke Baker - Olympiakos - Free

Allan Juel Hansen - Bayern - £7m

Richard Watson - Rosenborg - Free

Liverpool

Liverpool finish 7th in the Premier League and were FA Cup Finalists.

Nice with a move to Bayern...but I would like to play some matches. Weird that they haven't played more, considering I scored 2 goals in one match.

Hopefully I'll also get more international matches for Denmark :-)

The match was near the end of the season, so hopefully next season will be better for him

Archived