CromScott's FM2010 update (new players added)

cromscott

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
+ New Young Players added about 200 of the best young players not in the game.. i.e Kenji Gorre (Man Utd) Enzo Zidane (R.Madrid) Jean Carlos Chera (Santos)Robert Hall (west Ham) jesus fernandez saez aka Suso (liverpool) Raheem Sterling (liverpool) Yago Del Piero (inter)Zele Ismail (wolves) Zak Ansah (Arsenal) Valerio Verre (Roma)Hallam Hope (Everton) and many more.....I will be adding more young players as i update my data base

+ loans removed

+ Released players updated

+ Removed old bans

+ Staff changes added

+ Board changes added

+ Relegation & Promotions

+ Transfer budgets are updated

+ European Comps changed i.e Tottenham and Sampdorida in champions league

+ Missing players added

+ Team Reputations updated

+ Contains Real Comp Names i.e N-Power Championship and Europa League

+ Thousands upon Thousands of transfers updated

+ Alot more Players will be avalible to buy at the start of the game(player cleansing)

Enjoy Feedback welcome **Updated Mk6 out now *** http://www.filefront.com/16630147/CrOmScOtT-uPdAtE-2010-Mk-61.rar/

*************FACEPACK FOR THE YOUNG PLAYERS IVE MADE http://www.filefront.com/16629503/CROMSFACEPACK.rar/

Whay folder does it go in for Steam?

cromscott i have been playing your update and it is very gd to say the least but one thing i have noticed is that the clydesdale bank premier league(SPL) is called the coca cola premier league, why?

I think Coca Cola are the new sponsors of the Scottish Leagues.

Does the update include non-league transfers/promotions/relegations too? I play a lot in the Blue Square North etc.

Also, once i've downloaded say, Mk6, can I then edit the file myself from that point onwards? I guess if I do that then uploading Mk7 will overwrite any changes?

I usually do all my own editing but struggle to get time to do it nowadays.

Also, Filefront not letting me download at the mo (error on servers) - any chance of re-host?

this is the best update I have found thanks guys..but i have a question more an inquiry..I play as Arsenal and do not understand how RVP is out injured for 12 months to start with..the point of having update is having teams that are likely to start off in 2010 and RVP is fit further he played towards the end of season and he was fit to start last season with...also did you reverse some updates you done on player attributes..it was better with the updated attributes...having said that it is great work thanks guys

+ New Young Players added about 200 of the best young players not in the game.. i.e Kenji Gorre (Man Utd) Enzo Zidane (R.Madrid) Jean Carlos Chera (Santos)Robert Hall (west Ham) jesus fernandez saez aka Suso (liverpool) Raheem Sterling (liverpool) Yago Del Piero (inter)Zele Ismail (wolves) Zak Ansah (Arsenal) Valerio Verre (Roma)Hallam Hope (Everton) and many more.....I will be adding more young players as i update my data base

+ loans removed

+ Released players updated

+ Removed old bans

+ Staff changes added

+ Board changes added

+ Relegation & Promotions

+ Transfer budgets are updated

+ European Comps changed i.e Tottenham and Sampdorida in champions league

+ Missing players added

+ Team Reputations updated

+ Contains Real Comp Names i.e N-Power Championship and Europa League

+ Thousands upon Thousands of transfers updated

+ Alot more Players will be avalible to buy at the start of the game(player cleansing)

Enjoy Feedback welcome **Updated Mk6 out now *** http://www.filefront.com/16630147/CrOmScOtT-uPdAtE-2010-Mk-61.rar/

*************FACEPACK FOR THE YOUNG PLAYERS IVE MADE http://www.filefront.com/16629503/CROMSFACEPACK.rar/

when next update out

like ur new youngsters but the pictures im unsure off,tobias linkekar isnt him and enzo zidane isnt him i think u mite have the wrong pic attached to person because there is pic of a lad in madrid shirt who look like zidane with a big buffon of hair which i think is enzo not the guy who u got him as

I have extracted it to C:\Documents and Settings\<<name>>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data and when I click to start a new game it now says Editor Data Files 1 enabled (1 in total) but, from the drop down, it's still only the SI databases.

How can I play it?

Thanks

Crawley Town:

In:

Danny Hall from Chesterfield

Michael Kuipers from Brighton

Steve Masterton from Greenock Morton

Liam Enver-Marum from Eastbourne

Darragh Ryan

Out:

Nick Carter

Simon Rayner

Michael Malcolm

Lewis Killeen

Danny Forrest

Also, Eastbourne:

In:

Matt Langston from Histon

Grimsby Town

Players in:

Lee Ridley. Two-year deal

Michael Coulson

Lewis Gobern

Darren Kempson. Two-year deal

Micky Cummins

Kenny Arthur

Players out:

Joe Widdowson. Joined Rochdale

Adam Proudlock

Nathan Jarman

Paul Linwood. Joined Fleetwood Town

Dallas Moore

Tommy Wright

Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro

Former Players:

Robbie Stockdale. Appointed youth coach at Grimsby Town

Craig Armstrong. Appointed player/coach at Forest Green Rovers

Ronnie Bull. Agreed a new one-year deal at Salisbury City

Nicky Southall. Returned to Gillingham as player/coach

Simon Ford. Signed for Chesterfield from Kilmarnock on a two-year deal

Danny North. Set to join St. Patrick's Athletic until end of season. Terms have been agreed, hoped to be official in the next 24 hours.

Grimsby Town

Players in:

Lee Ridley. Two-year deal

Michael Coulson

Lewis Gobern

Darren Kempson. Two-year deal

Micky Cummins

Kenny Arthur

Players out:

Joe Widdowson. Joined Rochdale

Adam Proudlock

Nathan Jarman

Paul Linwood. Joined Fleetwood Town

Dallas Moore

Tommy Wright

Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro

Former Players:

Robbie Stockdale. Appointed youth coach at Grimsby Town

Craig Armstrong. Appointed player/coach at Forest Green Rovers

Ronnie Bull. Agreed a new one-year deal at Salisbury City

Nicky Southall. Returned to Gillingham as player/coach

Simon Ford. Signed for Chesterfield from Kilmarnock on a two-year deal

Danny North. Set to join St. Patrick's Athletic until end of season. Terms have been agreed, hoped to be official in the next 24 hours.

Cheers seafire pal..

This seems fantastic, is it as up to date as what FM Weegie used to produce? The only thing I'm a bit worried about is all the new 16 year olds suddenly becoming too good by the time they are 18/19. Keep up the good work :thup:

Archived