CromScott's FM2010 update (new players added)

cromscott

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dida has left AC Milan on a free transfer. Unattatched

Yossi Benayoun has signed for Chelsea, 3 year contract.

Sunderland have completed the signing of Egypt international Ahmed Al-Muhammadi, on a season-long loan from ENPPI.

Paris St Germain have signed Lyon midfielder Mathieu Bodmer

Hull City midfielder Nick Barmby has agreed to a coaching role at the club, but will also continue playing for the Tigers.

Notts County have announced the signings of midfielder John Spicer and forward Ben Burgess.

Portsmouth coaches Paul Groves and David Coles have quit the club to team back up with former Pompey manager Avram Grant at West Ham.

Ian Woan and Guy Whittingham will assist Portsmouth manager Steve Cotterill in first-team coaching duties while a replacement for Groves is considered.

John Keeley, meanwhile, will step up from Pompey's academy to replace Coles as first-team goalkeeping coach.

Luke Guttridge has sealed a switch to Aldershot to help fire their League Two promotion push.

nice work mate, but the achievement section doesn't show up properly on the player bio's because you have not edited them when you have created a player, or when you have moved a player to a different club .. same with the managers.

nice work mate, but the achievement section doesn't show up properly on the player bio's because you have not edited them when you have created a player, or when you have moved a player to a different club .. same with the managers.

I'l look into it mate..

I'l look into it mate..

I've been updating FM's every edition up to now, and it's certainly the lengthiest part of the updating process.

It's not necessary, but for the 14 year old players you've created for example, they'd have no achievements until they moved club, because at the moment it does not recognise that they are at Madrid etc. and for players moved through transfers, such as Javier Hernandes, it still thinks he's at Chivas.

Quick tip .. when transferring a player on the database, rather than clicking the drop down tab in the contract section and instantly trying to find the club, firstly click on 'none' and make the player unattached, then find his new club on the list .. this way it kind of 'resets' the players status in-game and it automatically ends his time at his old club and puts his new club at the top of the achievement list.

Hope you understand what i said just there.

Rob.

Quick tip .. when transferring a player on the database, rather than clicking the drop down tab in the contract section and instantly trying to find the club, firstly click on 'none' and make the player unattached, then find his new club on the list .. this way it kind of 'resets' the players status in-game and it automatically ends his time at his old club and puts his new club at the top of the achievement list.

Hope you understand what i said just there.

Rob.

Yep m8 i'm on to it...... cheers

Excellent work.

Just a few things:

David Noble (Exeter) is out for 6-8 months in the game but has returned to training and expected to be fully fit for the new season.

Alex Russell, Manny Panther and Barry Corr have been released on free transfers by Exeter.

Craig McAllister has gone from Exeter to Crawley on a free transfer.

Cromscott hope you don't mind but i wanted to share my facepack i have done that ties in with your db. In this file there's 47 youngsters cut out. I'll hopefully add some more as and when i can find some pics. Just wanted to share with everyone who uses cut out facepacks.

Few examples......

1394631459.png1394631339.png1394631338.png

1 - Andy Najar (DC United)

2 - Ross Barkley (Everton)

3 - Nathaniel Chalobah (Chelsea)

File can be download from HERE

Cromscott hope you don't mind but i wanted to share my facepack i have done that ties in with your db. In this file there's 47 youngsters cut out. I'll hopefully add some more as and when i can find some pics. Just wanted to share with everyone who uses cut out facepacks.

Few examples......

1394631459.png1394631339.png1394631338.png

1 - Andy Najar (DC United)

2 - Ross Barkley (Everton)

3 - Nathaniel Chalobah (Chelsea)

File can be download from HERE

They look good mate i'l use them myself

great stuff mate - the only issues i have is your Blue Square structure is wrong. teams have moved up down and sideways!! check the official site link below ;)

Chester City no longer exist - Chester FC replace them, but the don't play in Blue Square North (no team replaced them, So BSN is only 21 teams this year!!)

Chester FC play in the Evo-Stick League Division One North (Old Unibond Div 1 Nth)

sources:

Chester FC - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_F.C._%282010%29 or http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/chesterfootballclub/

BSN - http://www.footballconference.co.uk/tables/default.asp?lid=8

EDIT: Salisbury City no longer play in BSP - Forest Green Rovers replace them

EDIT: Matt Tubbs (Salisbury City -> Crawley Town - Record Transfer Paid by Crawley £70,000)

EDIT: Craig McAllister (Exter City -> Crawley Town - Unknown Fee)

They look good mate i'l use them myself

Glad you like them, some pics aren;t as good quality as others but until better are found they will have to do.

Should have v2 of my facepacks up soon, with about another 15 players in, mainly Germans. Can i post in here please as the i.d's of the players only match your db and won't work with any other downloaded db??

Glad you like them, some pics aren;t as good quality as others but until better are found they will have to do.

Should have v2 of my facepacks up soon, with about another 15 players in, mainly Germans. Can i post in here please as the i.d's of the players only match your db and won't work with any other downloaded db??

Yes mate no problem

Hey cromscott, do you think you could get in the Premier League fixtures for next year into the update? :)

Also, Laurent Koscielny is joining Arsenal for a fee of 12 million Euros. This deal is also going to set up a link up between the two clubs, with young players being exchanged.

Hey cromscott, do you think you could get in the Premier League fixtures for next year into the update? :)

Also, Laurent Koscielny is joining Arsenal for a fee of 12 million Euros. This deal is also going to set up a link up between the two clubs, with young players being exchanged.

And where is this confirmed anywhere?. Its only in the 'transfer linked' section of the Arsenal website.

Please dont post rumours as it only confuses and then wrong information ends up in the database. When the deal has gone through and the club confirms it, by all means post.

And where is this confirmed anywhere?. Its only in the 'transfer linked' section of the Arsenal website.

Please dont post rumours as it only confuses and then wrong information ends up in the database. When the deal has gone through and the club confirms it, by all means post.

'Tis not a rumor. Our 12 million Euro bid was accepted two weeks ago. We're just waiting for the Prof to confirm this when he returns back from World Cup duty in South Africa. Koscielny was also just recently training with our Reserves and U18s.

And I'd like to play with him in the next update. :(

http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2010/07/koscielny-trains-with-arsenals-youth-team/

The original article from Ouest France is here:

http://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/une_foot_detail_-FC-Lorient-Koscielny-a-Arsenal-mais-Gameiro-n’est-pas-a-vendre_40394-1435277_actu.Htm

From Google translator:

“Done. After several weeks of negotiation, Laurent Koscielny, the young central defender from FC Lorient, has signed for Arsenal. A contract of € 12 million plus bonuses. Laurent Koscielny must participate today in his first practice with the gunners.”

i ahve downloaded it and put it in editor data but the file says that it is an application not a XML document like the other files than i hace edited in the editor so what do i do to get it to work, as it is reakky starting to annoy me!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived