The 2008/2009 Arsenal Thread

josh_b

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani told L'Equipe: "If Adebayor doesn't come then nobody will come.

“Nasri, he interests me,†Wenger told RMC.

“I hope I will do it after the Euros.

Where's the difference? I know Nasri had a buyout clause, but Wenger speaking out about a target and Milan doing the same seems the same to me.

There's the way everyone does it, and then there's the way Madrid do it, but yeah - pretty much anyone complaining about this sort of thing these days is endangering their glass house with stoney things.

Originally posted by Francis Cole:

Roma were ****ed off at Man Utd for going to FIFA about RM while at the same time they actually did "poach" or whatever you want to call it a Roma youth player (Davide Petrucci)

and they were just lashing out. anyone with a brain can see the glaring differences between the two situations.

Originally posted by Ratinho:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw10:

Because Wenger hasn't talked about Nasri every day for the past month?

Have Milan? Or have we seen the same couple of interviews chopped up into a bout 10 stories? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possibly, although there's no doubting Milan have talked more, probably because Nasri is more available than Ade.

And I agree with you, Juni and Nick. I just hate Milan.

Originally posted by Ratinho:

I don't have an issue with it. In the same way i thought United were a bit rich complaining to Fifa/UEFA/whoever about Madrid. Everyone does it.

Pretty sure clubs dont even need permission to talk to the player they just need to notify his current club no?

If thats the case I dont see why clubs like Real and Inter just dont do that and save all the hassle.

Originally posted by ajw10:

Wenger is probably talking to a 15 year-old player, offering him a lot of money and telling him not to train with his club.

Nasri has a release clause doesn't he? That we'd met by the time Wenger came out and said he was interested.

Milan have had at least two offers rejected and have claimed numerous times that they've agreed terms with the player.

Personally, I feel well within my right to tell Milan to f**k off. If only because We've told them more than three times, and Ade himself at least 6 that he's not leaving, and they still wont stop this media rubbish.

Originally posted by yovan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw10:

Wenger is probably talking to a 15 year-old player, offering him a lot of money and telling him not to train with his club. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:**(

Better than telling them they're no longer needed tbqph.

Difference is that we agreed a fee for Nasri first. There's a way to conduct your transfer business, and through the press is not it. It's a cunty way of breaking the rules safe in the knowledge that FIFA won't do anything unless they are presented with video evidence of the player holding a clandestine meeting with club officials.

I like how the younggun blog gets whatever photos he can find on other websites, then posts it on his site with a massive YOUNGGUNS logo like he has copywrite on the photos and took them himself.

And Tatiana is gorgeous.

Originally posted by ajw10:

Not that you lack morals, just that Barca are just as bad as any other club.

I really doubt that Barça are as bad as any other club regarding kids. When Barça want a kid, they always talk to the club and try to reach an agreement.

Archived