Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

Mr Hough, can i also ask say for a centre back the required attributes are Marking Tackling Positioning Heading Determination Anticipation Pace Jumping. In league one, say im Leeds and i need new centre backs would it be okay to have a player with say Heading, Marking and Tackling at 13 and all other attributes lower than 13, say 9, or do all attributes need to be around the 13 mark? Thanks again in advance.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Hough, can i also ask say for a centre back the required attributes are Marking Tackling Positioning Heading Determination Anticipation Pace Jumping. In league one, say im Leeds and i need new centre backs would it be okay to have a player with say Heading, Marking and Tackling at 13 and all other attributes lower than 13, say 9, or do all attributes need to be around the 13 mark? Thanks again in advance.

yeah that would be fine i'm gonna trim the Required attributes down abit so theyre easier to search for.

I Actually do not change only the middle striker, I change all 3 strikers!!! Opposition defenders are really going bananas!!!

I'm playing like this:

AMC AMC AMC

MC MC

DMC

DL DC DC DR

GK

Been using Vucinic, Gourkuff (middle AMC and top goalscorer) and Robinho as the 3 AMC's.

I'd never thought of that before have you changed any settings or just the positions?

I'd never thought of that before have you changed any settings or just the positions?

Just positions. Try it for a few games. In defence it has been rock-solid, as the 3 AMC are always helping in defence, and they get the ball it's a nightmare for the opposition! No need to say, use AMC or AMC/FC, fast, creative, with composure, finishing. The side AMC's with good crossing also, as they tend to run to the line.

Just positions. Try it for a few games. In defence it has been rock-solid, as the 3 AMC are always helping in defence, and they get the ball it's a nightmare for the opposition! No need to say, use AMC or AMC/FC, fast, creative, with composure, finishing. The side AMC's with good crossing also, as they tend to run to the line.

Do you think this would work if I were to just pull the left and right strikers back to AMC and leave the centre striker upfront by himself, or do you think he would become less effective?

Do you think this would work if I were to just pull the left and right strikers back to AMC and leave the centre striker upfront by himself, or do you think he would become less effective?

Never tried, but I think without a striker you totally surprise the opposition as they go from having nobody to mark to all of a sudden have 5 players on top of them all coming from behind. They really get confused...

How did you exact manage to play Jimmy Bullard ? He's out for 4-5 months in my save at start of game.

And what DM did you get on loan since you have no cash for transfers and getting a DM on loan with no asking price in premiership is next to impossible.

Actually it is impossible, everyone is asking for a Fee to loan any player into premiership.

Unless of course you sold some players and you got some cash.

so I didn't understand something.

Should I play the 3 Strikers as 3 AMC ? is that the tactic ? or do i miss something ?

I guess you missed something. dimartino is playing with Mr. Hough's tactic, but he pulled the three ST bak to AMC. The new tactic has the same formation as the others. It's a 4-1-2-3 with three strikers and that's how you should play it. Unless, of course, you wann try dimartino's way.

Hope it helped.

Cheers.

I guess you missed something. dimartino is playing with Mr. Hough's tactic, but he pulled the three ST bak to AMC. The new tactic has the same formation as the others. It's a 4-1-2-3 with three strikers and that's how you should play it. Unless, of course, you wann try dimartino's way.

Hope it helped.

Cheers.

Thanks for the information mate,guess i've missed that one before.

amazing! conceded 1 in 2 months (march and april) since i started using it with ac milan. I played about 15 games in that time and won the league and reached the UCL final. I was in a bit of crisis before turning to it. Thanks for this and for all of the hard work you put into it.

Mr Hough,

I have just done, in my mind the unthinkable...

I started a game with my home town of BURY and gained 2 successive league promotions and found myself in the championship - a daunting task in it's own...?

In league 2 and 1 i used a very efficient 433 formation and thought it would get me to the promiseland of the premireship, but after several games into the season i found myself struggling in mid-table while all the other promotion candidates raced ahead so I decided to switch to your final everton version of the 4123 formation. This help me gain alot of consistancy in my teams performance...THEN...you released your unbeaten arsenal version and my season ended with me finishing 2nd with 96 points, scoring 97 goals (best in the division) and only coceding 41 goals (2nd best in the division, although if i applied your tactics sooner it would've easily been the best). Oh and it got me to the quarter finals of the fa cup...amazing!!!

I'm now in the premiership with little ol'Bury after 3 successive promotions. I don't know how to post screen shots otherwise i'd share my success. I do not have the strongest side by any means which makes this whole senario more remarkable...all i'd like to say is thank you for the blood,sweat and tears you put into making your tactics, cheers buddy!!!

quick question:

In the OP, pace is not required attribute for LB and RB.

So does that means that the Centre Backs will be alot faster than the LB and RB?

Should i dish out Centre back training for all 4 defenders? Or train the LB and RB as full backs?

quick question:

In the OP, pace is not required attribute for LB and RB.

So does that means that the Centre Backs will be alot faster than the LB and RB?

Should i dish out Centre back training for all 4 defenders? Or train the LB and RB as full backs?

I'm still not entirly sure about the RB and LB, I tested with Arsenal because i knew they where slightly weak in the Full-Backs position. I normally had Sanga and Eboue as RB and Clichy and Silvertre as LB, The are all averaging over 7.30 so there performances are good.

I'm gonna update the OP's Player Attributtes.

Mr Hough,

I have just done, in my mind the unthinkable...

I started a game with my home town of BURY and gained 2 successive league promotions and found myself in the championship - a daunting task in it's own...?

In league 2 and 1 i used a very efficient 433 formation and thought it would get me to the promiseland of the premireship, but after several games into the season i found myself struggling in mid-table while all the other promotion candidates raced ahead so I decided to switch to your final everton version of the 4123 formation. This help me gain alot of consistancy in my teams performance...THEN...you released your unbeaten arsenal version and my season ended with me finishing 2nd with 96 points, scoring 97 goals (best in the division) and only coceding 41 goals (2nd best in the division, although if i applied your tactics sooner it would've easily been the best). Oh and it got me to the quarter finals of the fa cup...amazing!!!

I'm now in the premiership with little ol'Bury after 3 successive promotions. I don't know how to post screen shots otherwise i'd share my success. I do not have the strongest side by any means which makes this whole senario more remarkable...all i'd like to say is thank you for the blood,sweat and tears you put into making your tactics, cheers buddy!!!

I hope your success continues and your very welcome for the tactic.

I'm still not entirly sure about the RB and LB, I tested with Arsenal because i knew they where slightly weak in the Full-Backs position. I normally had Sanga and Eboue as RB and Clichy and Silvertre as LB, The are all averaging over 7.30 so there performances are good.

I'm gonna update the OP's Player Attributtes.

You must be kidding me dave, arsenal is /was slight weak in full backs postition

with first, second and third choices:

1)clichy (premier league team of the year 08) - Speed master. (LB)

, sagna (premier league team of the year 08) - Defense monster (RB)

2) Gibbs (Future england LB)

Eboue (Versatile man) - He has pace, can dribble, can score, more attacking than sagna.

(RB)

3) Traore (Young French LB prospect) / Sivestre (Veteran LB defender)

:D

There are a few teams which have at least 2 full backs with

RB - Sagna, Eboue and LB - Clichy, Gibbs quality.

Agree?:rolleyes:

You must be kidding me dave, arsenal is /was slight weak in full backs postition

with first, second and third choices:

1)clichy (premier league team of the year 08) - Speed master. (LB)

, sagna (premier league team of the year 08) - Defense monster (RB)

2) Gibbs (Future england LB)

Eboue (Versatile man) - He has pace, can dribble, can score, more attacking than sagna.

(RB)

3) Traore (Young French LB prospect) / Sivestre (Veteran LB defender)

:D

There are a few teams which have at least 2 full backs with

RB - Sagna, Eboue and LB - Clichy, Gibbs quality.

Agree?:rolleyes:

Well yeah i see your point there lol, I was thinking of the defensive side more than the attacking side though, As i was struggling with the aerial battles in the box with my RB and LB losing headers.

In the RB and LB position it's only really Sagna and Eboue that have decent headering, Silvestre is OK but as you say veteran now.

But whoever i have had in the LB and RB position have done excellent so i think i may have sorted out that in the new tactic i posted yesterday.

I found the fullbacks to be the problem in all your tactics Dave.

Can you make them stick MORE at the back? They are bombarding way too much forward, leaving space for quick counter on flanks. Plus fullbacks get enourmously tired as you would expect.

I will try to recify the problem and see what can be done...

I found the fullbacks to be the problem in all your tactics Dave.

Can you make them stick MORE at the back? They are bombarding way too much forward, leaving space for quick counter on flanks. Plus fullbacks get enourmously tired as you would expect.

I will try to recify the problem and see what can be done...

I have tried aswell mate, I think it could be due to the Attack Nature of the tactic to be honest.

Completly ignored my question Hough, that's kinda sad.

Can someone who starts a new season in the premiership tell me if they have Jimmy Bullard injured for the first 3-4 months please?

Sorry i never saw it, When i started with Hull i noticed that they had alot of players Injured at the start so i used FMRT to make them better, Thats the only time i have used it though i had never used it any other point throughout the season.

I hope this dosen't take anything away from my Acheivement though because i honestly haven't used it since right at the start of the season when i took over Hull City.

Wow so you healed a few of their best players and you call that an achievement.

Also how did you sign that DM on loan if you didnt have any cash to start with and wage budged being 8 mil over your normal budget.

So that kinda shows how you manage to win most games if you're players are not injured because you use FMRTE.

Sigh.. and here i thought you actually knew how to play this game fairly.

Without healing your players its impossible to get those results with Hull imo.

I tried it , sold players, got a good DM on loan, but you get pwned by a top team like Liverpool.

How do we know you didnt do anything else to your players using FMRTE.

This guy only comes to this forum to accuse people from cheating. I don't get him. I'm testing the tactic with Braga, in Portugal. I'm top of the league, beated Porto, drawn Benfica, and did no signings, no FMRTE editing, no corner cheats, no nothing, plug and played the tactic just like it is and I'm making no subs during games. Hough knows what he is doing and he is a great FMer. If you don't know how to play, don't come here ranting and acusing people of something that is not true.

It's not the first time I see this guy saying somebody is cheating and I believe he did the same a few months back to you Mr. Hough. Don't mind de noob, keep your good work going. Everybody else loves your tactics.

Cheers.

Wow so you healed a few of their best players and you call that an achievement.

Also how did you sign that DM on loan if you didnt have any cash to start with and wage budged being 8 mil over your normal budget.

So that kinda shows how you manage to win most games if you're players are not injured because you use FMRTE.

Sigh.. and here i thought you actually knew how to play this game fairly.

Without healing your players its impossible to get those results with Hull imo.

I tried it , sold players, got a good DM on loan, but you get pwned by a top team like Liverpool.

How do we know you didnt do anything else to your players using FMRTE.

I used it once at the start of the game, I think your over reacting slightly to be honest.

Here is a screenshot of the player i loaned hardly a great player and he ain't even playing well but he's hard working and has good team work stats which is what i wanted in the position. His wage is £2.200 aswell and his loan fee was 22k i can show you screenshot if you want.

Hullloanplayer.jpg

Regards to the other players your just gonna have to believe me, Whats the point in Posting all this if i was cheating all the way, What would be the point of that exactly.

I have already admitted that i used FMTRE once and that's the only time i have used it.

This guy only comes to this forum to accuse people from cheating. I don't get him. I'm testing the tactic with Braga, in Portugal. I'm top of the league, beated Porto, drawn Benfica, and did no signings, no FMRTE editing, no corner cheats, no nothing, plug and played the tactic just like it is and I'm making no subs during games. Hough knows what he is doing and he is a great FMer. If you don't know how to play, don't come here ranting and acusing people of something that is not true.

It's not the first time I see this guy saying somebody is cheating and I believe he did the same a few months back to you Mr. Hough. Don't mind de noob, keep your good work going. Everybody else loves your tactics.

Cheers.

I totally agree. Have some great results with my Fc United squad in the Blue Square North and now in the Blue Square Premier. Scored 127 goals in the Blue Square North last season.

Just to shut the guy up, I'll do a test with Hull without changing a thing. Only thing I'll do is buy a Anchor man on a free transfer. Lets see.

Thing with hull is they do have a good team right from the defence up to the attack so i don't know why they preicted 20th.

This is my team i would play every game.

HullSquad.jpg