Greatest newgen names in FM10!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, it was fun going through all the names. I went through the player profile as well. I hope I could do such things. Actually I am very busy now. When I get free, then definitely I will have a great time here. I can’t just stop reading the comments by others.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a spreadsheet of funny names.

Like a Swede/Iraqi called Mohammed Muhammad.

A guy called Jose Marco Komatsuzaki (brazilian/italian/japanese) In the Japanese team. Spoke no Japanese.

I have a screenshot saying "Aston Villa (team I was managing) has signed 43-year-old David Cameron as a scout" (Go find how old he is)

I also signed Jesus as a scout. Cameron was better...

I've witnessed a few of the double name ones but the funniest name I've seen actually appeared back in the mid 90's in 'FIFA Soccer' on the old Panasonic 3D0 console (yes I was one of the few people who bought one). There was a player in the South Koreanteam called 'Bum Fun Joy'....I think EA at the time must have realised that only about 50 people in the UK had the console so could probably get away with it.

I've witnessed a few of the double name ones but the funniest name I've seen actually appeared back in the mid 90's in 'FIFA Soccer' on the old Panasonic 3D0 console (yes I was one of the few people who bought one). There was a player in the South Koreanteam called 'Bum Fun Joy'....I think EA at the time must have realised that only about 50 people in the UK had the console so could probably get away with it.

You sure you're not thinking of 'U Suk Bum'? He was real.

In my last save I took on two regen defenders on the strength of their names - Charlie Knuckles and John Nutter!

Archived