Anyone got a team you just can't beat?

I just can not beat Sevilla, have played them with bout 15 different teams since FM07 and I dont recall ever getting a win. My most recent is when I play online with a mate im Barca he is Real and I won the league by 21 points, undefeated and i only dropped 4 points all year, 2 draws to Sevilla!

I have tried endless tactics and starting 11 etc but just can not get the win.

Anyone else got a bogey team over the years?

Arsenal. I don't know what it is about them. My Celtic team in FM07 beat all the big teams in the CL one year, and I mean Chelsea, United, Liverpool, Barca, etc. then got to Arsenal and they put me out. I managed to beat them once because half of their team was missing through injury and international call ups, luckily it was for the CL final my Celtic team beat them 2-1 (Get in! :D)

but since that glorious occassion on FM07 I don't recall EVER beating them since

Hartlepool. More often than not on most versions they'll beat me home & away. On my first game this year I played them in FA Cup, Johntones Paint Trophy and League One with Tranmere Rovers and lost 3-0, 2-2 (lost on penalties) and 3-0 respectively!

I always seem to have problems playing Newcastle..

I only beat them a handful of times since I've 1st started playing on FM05.

Any team I am and I will still lose, Inter Milan, Arsenal, Juventus

and even my nonleague team Crawley couldnt beat them. :(

Arsenal for me. Whenever I play them I expect a tough game. Once as Man Utd I lost 4-1, thinking it may have been my tactics I saved the game and replayed the fixture 10 times. Using various tactics, the best result I could manage was a 1-1 draw! (Don't worry, I did carry on from the 4-1 loss.)

Liverpool - longball behind the fullback to Babel (fullback won't go near him) - ball back across the box to Torres or Gerrard (who can't be marked). Usually 2 down in 10 minutes. Or long hoof out of defence straight on to the foot of Torres who accelrates passed the statues that makes up my central defence. Have lost six straight without scoring and conceding 24. Other results have been fine - Have beatn Man U Chelsea and Arsenal.

Archived