FM 2010 CSE Goal of the Month Competition

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player: Sergio Torres

Match: Carshalton Athletic vs Barrow (3-2 Carshalton full time)

In game date: 24/8/2013

Venue: War Memorial Sports Ground, Carshalton

Description: Hodgkiss passes it to Andrew, who looks around, passes back to Torres, and Sergio Torres beats the keeper from 40 yards, to make it 3-1 to Carshalton

A cracking goal there DanGLiverpool :thup: And from a Wycombe Wanderers legend as well! :D

Woah cracking goal doesnt do it justice. :D

Just watched all of the goals and some are just awesome. Could we have a goal of the season in the first month again.

Haha, got another goal of the month contender from 38 year old Lauren Robert. Will get it sorted out. Similar distance as the Torres goal.

Not sure if I should save it for next months competition, or throw it in the mix for this months, but then if I do win, one of the goals will win whilst the other won't. Decisions, decisions.

Player: Ali Faryadkha

Match: Mashin-Saki vs Shahin Ahvaz

In-game date: 3.9.2011

Venue: Bagh Shomal

Description: A long clearence by Rishi is nodded on by Barmak who feeds it to Faryadkha who dribbles it up pitch before smacking it in from 30 yards out.

Link - Needs to be played in full screen mode.

It was my first go at a video so its terrible. If any one can give any advice on how to improve it I'll redo it.

Player: Richie Wellens

Match: Plymouth v Leicester

In-game date: 20/02/2010

Venue: Home Park, Plymouth

Description: Wellens gets the ball back from his corner, runs to the corner of the box and unleashes a shot that beats the keeper at the near post, hitting the bar on the way in!!

Player: Koroush Barmak

Match: Mashin-Saki vs Moghavemat Basij

In-game date: 24.3.2012

Venue: Bagh Shomal

Description: After a bit of a scramble around my box the ball is cleared to Faryadkha who feeds it to Barmak. Barmak feeds it out to the winger who holds it for a bit before taking it forward and giving it back to Barmak. Barmak knocks it to the right then hammers it into the top right corner from 25 yards out. It was his 2nd goal in hatrick.

Link - Needs to be played in full screen mode.

A quick count and I make that 15 entries, if we're not careful we're going to end up with more entries this month than we did in the whole of last years competition :D

:D. I was thinking we could perhaps take it in turns each month as members of the jury to present a shortned list for deliberations. Perhaps a list of 15 or so to be narrowed down to 5-10... We'll see how many entries we end up with before any final decisions though.

I'll post a list of the entries so far later on this evening so everyone can keep track a bit more easily and see what the competition is like before entering. ;)

Does the jury take where the club is into consideration because scoring a good goal in say Iran is harder than scoring a good goal in the Premiership. ;)

Iran, pfft, that's gotta be much easier scoring a good goal there than a player with long shots of 1 in the Eastern Counties League Division One. ;)

I think the same. A quality goal is a quality goal - doesn't matter if it's scored at the World Cup final, the bottom of the English pyramid or even a goal by a top side against an amateur side in the cup.

Having said that, it would be nice to have a selection of winners from around the world - last season, we mostly got entries from FC Untied in dafuge's challenge! :p

Player: Mitchell Dalton

Match: Jarrow v Marske United

In-game date: 2.9.2009

Venue: Boldon C.A. Sports Ground

Description: Goalkeeper Lonsdale takes the goalkick long, goes straight to 16year old Dalton who sort of controls it, then just hits it from about 40yards straight over the keeper.

Link

I love the 4 fans celebrating at the back :D

As we seem to have a good collection of long-range blasters so far, here's my first effort: a slick one-touch passing move. ;)

Player: Johnathan

Match: Benfica e Castelo Branco v. Naval (pre-season friendly)

In-game date: 05.09.2010

Venue: Estadio Municipal Vale do Romeiro

Description: This slick passing move starts with the goalie, goes out to the left before switching flanks and then gets played through the middle. It finishes off with a lovely through ball from Ariel Bernal into the run of strike partner Johnathan, who is left with a simple strike.

Well this ones a bit different too, I ask you to keep your eye on Adrian Schedlinski, a real box-to-box midfielder.

Player: Adrian Schedlinski

Match: 1. FC Saarbrücken vs Eintracht Braunschweig (3. Bundesliga)

In-game date: 15.08.2010

Venue: Ludwigsparkstadion, Saarbrücken

Description: Down 1-0 at half time a clawing one back with a Chadli Amri thunderbolt, Saarbrücken find themselves at 1-1 in the 89th minute defending an attacking throw in for Eintracht Braunschweig, a pass to the top of the D is intercepted by Schedlinski who quickly spreads play to the left and races forward for the counter attack. Some slick movement down the flank later and Enrico Gaede squares the ball to find his fellow defensive midfielder Adrian Schedlinski, who started the move, on the penalty spot to score the winner and the crowd go wild.

Player: Christian Vieri

Match: Guiseley v Leeds United (Friendly)

In-game date: 18/07/2009

Venue: Nethermoor

Description: Leeds win the ball back from a Guiseley free kick. Beckford manages to nod it down to the feet of Vieri, who takes one touch and unleashes a 35-yard strike that finds the back of the net.

Goal!

The quality is sketchy at best, but you get the idea. There have already been some great goals.

Player: Van Der Vaart

Match: Bochum v Wolfsburg

In-game date: 26/09/2009

Venue: rewirpowerstadion

Description: Right from kick off a lovely team move with many passes leavels VDV with a bending shot to go up 1-0

Player: Obafemi Martins

Description: Obafemi Martins scores the Roberto Carlos Impossible Goal

The goals - http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z41/Megafan05/?action=view&current=Goals.flv

Roberto Carlos Impossible Goal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwRYYeEk5Eg

Player: Obafemi Martins

Description: Obafemi Martins scores the Roberto Carlos Impossible Goal

The goals - http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z41/Megafan05/?action=view&current=Goals.flv

Roberto Carlos Impossible Goal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwRYYeEk5Eg

Is there anyway you can improve the video quality of this goal, as from what I can vaguely make out it looks a cracker?

Archived