Sign-Up Vacancies

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Recky_D:

Recky_D's Monitor Your Progress (Sign Up)

i would like more places to be filled so if your intrested then click Here and sign up

There is between 9-14 places left depending on how quick they go (as it is a monitor your progress i dnt have a limit to the amount of player, but i dont want too many)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Recky_D:

i would like more places to be filled so if your intrested then click Here and sign up

There is between <STRIKE>9-14</STRIKE> 6-11 places left depending on how quick they go (as it is a monitor your progress i dnt have a limit to the amount of player, but i dont want too many) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Recky_D:

There is between <STRIKE>9-14</STRIKE> 6-11 places left depending on how quick they go (as it is a monitor your progress i <STRIKE>dnt</STRIKE> don't have a limit to the amount of player, but i dont want too many) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is between <STRIKE>9-14</STRIKE> <STRIKE>6-11</STRIKE> 4 - 9 places left depending on how quick they go (as it is a monitor your progress i dnt have a limit to the amount of player, but i dont want too many) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you have got an hour to sign up before i start the game

Originally posted by stuart5578:

Please,please,please if your new here can you join in with the sign up thats been started by the golden boy there is lots of spaces left im eager to see it underway thank you

I've signed up, please join this great signup as there are still spaces to fill.

Originally posted by inter milano:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by inter milano:

positions left in sign up:

<STRIKE>GK</STRIKE>

DR

DL

DC

characters from south park left that you can pick from:

jason

clyde donovan

lockie

<STRIKE>leroy</STRIKE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

full

I've started a new sign up (Recky's (Possible) Monitor Your Progress Sign Up)

if you are intressted in joining click here and complete the form

8 places left

10 Places left for

South American Giants: Another El Derby Dynasty

Preview:

Its the year 2010, a year where another World Cup has got the media hyping the stars as South Africa hosts them.

Overview:

Brazil & Argentina, as usual are amongst the favourites in contention for the World Cup but this time with aging teams with the likes of Requelme(31), D'allesandro(30), Kaka(29) & Ronaldinho (30) running their respective teams.

Declining stars:

Both teams have players in their primes but most of their stars are set to declare to putting an end to their international careers before the next 2014 World Cup.

Further Info:

During the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, Brazil achieved a second round knockout finish after loosing to Argentina on penalties. Argentina on the other hand achieved a quater final finish after failing to improve on the last World Cup achievement and loosing to Denmark 2-0. It is understood that both Brazilian & Argentinian Football Association are disppointed with their respective nations efforts in the World Cup & they along with their media & fans have declared the current stars unfit to wear their nations shirts.

In interesting news, Columbia win the World Cup for the first time in their history with a 1-0 victory over Italy.

Youth Funding:

Both world giants are also commonly known for producing some of the world most promising talents.

With both nations looking for fresh starts, they have urged their current top flight teams with funding to produce new players to reinstate their nations as world champions.

2 days to start ! ! !

The Commentator's Curse Sign Up Vacancies

The sign up has just finished its 3rd season (In June 2009 currently) and both Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan have qualified for the World Cup 2010, so next season promises to be an eventful one. All 8 players listed below are playing at various clubs across Europe in the top flight and all have made several appearances for their national teams already.

The following positions are up for grabs if people would like to join this sign-up. You can see their stats in greater details in the 2008/2009 Season Summary section at the bottom of page 11:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Position ¦ Nation ¦ Player you will replace

----------------------------------------------------------

DR ¦ Kyrgyzstan ¦ Davo

AMR ¦ Kyrgyzstan ¦ Sam Taphouse

AML ¦ Kyrgyzstan ¦ El-Loco Bartinho

MR/L ¦ Kyrgyzstan ¦ Salman Al-Dahash

GK ¦ Turkmenistan ¦ Fabiov Maldinov

MC ¦ Turkmenistan ¦ Tomaldinho

MR/L ¦ Turkmenistan ¦ Roberto Rossini

AM/FC ¦ Turkmenistan ¦ Abdullah Mohammed Ali Obeid

</pre>

These vacancies have become available as the people who did have these players have not posted in at least the last month, so all I ask is that if you do want to join to post fairly regularly please. icon_smile.gif

If you would like to join the sign up please fill in the following data card:

First Name:

Last Name:

Name of player you wish to replace:

Nation (whichever one is applicable):

Height:

Weight:

Favoured Club (Optional, max of 1):

PPMs (Optional, max of 2):

Would you like your new player to remain at their current club,

or would you like them to become a free agent?:

Here is the link to my thread if you wish to join:

Commentator's Curse Sign Up

The Commentator's Curse Sign Up Vacancies

All the Turkmenistan vacancies have been taken, so only Kyrgyzstan replacement player spots are available:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Position ¦ Nation ¦ Player you will replace

DR ¦ Kyrgyzstan ¦ Davo

AMR ¦ Kyrgyzstan ¦ Sam Taphouse*

AML ¦ Kyrgyzstan ¦ El-Loco Bartinho

MR/L ¦ Kyrgyzstan ¦ Salman Al-Dahash

</pre>

*Sam Taphouse is provisionally taken.

If you would like to join the sign up please fill in the following data card:

First Name:

Last Name:

Name of player you wish to replace:

Nation (whichever one is applicable):

Height:

Weight:

Favoured Club (Optional, max of 1):

PPMs (Optional, max of 2):

Would you like your new player to remain at their current club,

or would you like them to become a free agent?:

For more details on the thread, see my post above or click on the link:

Commentator's Curse Sign Up

Wirral Rovers:- The Quest For Glory

July 25 2007 will now be known as a historic date in football because that date is when Stafford Rangers of the Blue Square Premiership(English Conference)fell into bankruptcy. Fortunately one of the youth players at Tranmere Rovers of League One saw this predicament and persuaded his good friend to buy the club and do that he did. Robert Courtney bought the club and a new club was formed.....Wirral Rovers. With no staff or players Rob is looking to build. A 20,000 all seater stadium awaits the players who join this great new club. Nicknamed The Royals the club already have enough midfielders and strikers to shake a stick at.... One of which being Rob's good friend John Warrington. Manager Lee Evans and his boss are looking for 7 players to play in the following positions:-

GK:

GK:

DL:

DR:

DC:

DC:

DRLC:

What we need from you:-

First Name:

Last Name:

Nickname:

DOB:

Nationality:

Height:

Weight:

Preferred Foot:

3 High Technical Stats:

3 High Mental Stats:

2 High Physical Stats:

Favoured Club:

Favoured Person:

Disliked Club:

Disliked Person:

Max of 3 PPM's:

Wirral Rovers Badge

Home Shirt

Away Shirt

Wirral Rovers:- The Quest For Glory

July 25 2007 will now be known as a historic date in football because that date is when Stafford Rangers of the Blue Square Premiership(English Conference)fell into bankruptcy. Fortunately one of the youth players at Tranmere Rovers of League One saw this predicament and persuaded his good friend to buy the club and do that he did. Robert Courtney bought the club and a new club was formed.....Wirral Rovers. With no staff or players Rob is looking to build. A 20,000 all seater stadium awaits the players who join this great new club. Nicknamed The Royals the club already have enough midfielders and strikers to shake a stick at.... One of which being Rob's good friend John Warrington. Manager Lee Evans and his boss are looking for 7 players to play in the following positions:-

GK:

GK:

DL:

DR:

DC:

DC:

DRLC:

What we need from you:-

First Name:

Last Name:

Nickname:

DOB:

Nationality:

Height:

Weight:

Preferred Foot:

3 High Technical Stats:

3 High Mental Stats:

2 High Physical Stats:

Favoured Club:

Favoured Person:

Disliked Club:

Disliked Person:

Max of 3 PPM's:

Wirral Rovers Badge

Home Shirt

Away Shirt

First Name: Pero Manzio

Last Name: Mococa

Nickname: Mokeikos

DOB: 31/12/1990

Nationality: Brazilian

Height: 182 cm

Weight: 78 kg

Preferred Foot: Left

3 High Technical Stats: Crossing, Dribbling, Marking

3 High Mental Stats: Determination, Teamwork, Workrate

2 High Physical Stats: Pace, Stamina

Favoured Club: Flamengo

Favoured Person: Zico

Disliked Club: Vasco

Disliked Person: Edmundo

Max of 3 PPM's: Runs with ball, Shoots from distance, Tries first time shots

Position: DL

Ever dreamt of being Canadian? Of course not, because there isn't much to be excited about when it comes to Canadian soccer. Help me change that:

Oh Canada! Sign Up

We currently have 12 clubs that need to be created before the game can start, but more can be submitted. Help out the poor Canadian fans, lets give them somthing to chear about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived