Sign-Up Vacancies

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jamster90:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamster90:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamster90:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5402079792/m/8602032403

Many positions left please join icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by you'll_never_walk_alone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yeah, could you please re-open it icon_rolleyes.gif ??

Whats up with the roll eyes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanted to put the wink ( icon_wink.gif) but I pressed the roll eyes by mistak

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I wanted to put the wink

So you dont want the game re-opened?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i want it to be re-opened maybe more the you

Can i get the St.Antonio thread re-opened Ter, i've had a change of heart and will hopefully be making updates this evening

This isn't really the place to ask, you are better off e-mailing the mods.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by you'll_never_walk_alone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This isn't really the place to ask, you are better off e-mailing the mods.

Thanks mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mods still havent replied

Any Advice? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think before you post.

Hey there, Ive been playing FM for a few years and now Im looking to join one of your leagues rather than start my own and all that entails.. If any of you have spaces and are looking for someone then please feel free to MSN me details...

Originally posted by LibLibertine:

My sign up is looking for quite a few defenders and goalkeepers. A lot of the places have been snapped up quickly, hopefully this means theres going to be a lot of interest.

I'll make sure it will live up to any expectations. icon14.gif

The Katwijk Way...

Only a couple more places left. We have kits and a badge for our team and everything is looking dandy so far.

Originally posted by JasK:

Interesting.

Any places specifically for English League still open for signup anywhere? So many threads and i haven't found one just for England.

My sign up still has places left, and there is a posibility that we are going to play in england.

S.Kemps 1st Sign Up

Originally posted by LibLibertine:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LibLibertine:

My sign up is looking for quite a few defenders and goalkeepers. A lot of the places have been snapped up quickly, hopefully this means theres going to be a lot of interest.

I'll make sure it will live up to any expectations. icon14.gif

The Katwijk Way...

Only a couple more places left. We have kits and a badge for our team and everything is looking dandy so far. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Positions left

Right back, Left back and a Goalkeeper

You don't want to miss out on this one!

Originally posted by Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JasK:

Interesting.

Any places specifically for English League still open for signup anywhere? So many threads and i haven't found one just for England.

My sign up still has places left, and there is a posibility that we are going to play in england.

S.Kemps 1st Sign Up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, will try.

Archived