Good vs. Evil- let battle commence...

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bear with me, this initial bit could take a while...

I'm having a nightmare converting the document with the player data onto the forum and this has slowed me right down. I'll try to get more up later tonight, and it'll definitely be done by tomorrow morning...

No worries. Take as long as you need. We don't want any mistakes now do we from a rush job :p

Good job mate :thup:

Tim Kay looks pretty decent for a CM. A bit more strength would have helped though :D But he's easily India's best player already :D

And if I were you, I'd include screenies of the final team stats for the matches included in the updates so that we can find out who all played in the match.

kutgw !

liking the screenshots ian, james hulme looks a gd striker hopefully can hold down a first team place.

Also liking the updates as well. Gl team evil for the season we can win the league, also scored my first goal :)

The Lightside kick off the league campaign with a visit from newly-relegated Tamworth, while Team Evil face Bromley, who are massive 15-1 outsiders to win!

I will be here with full analysis of these games shortly, but first I really need a bath...

Stonini wasted his third opportunity to score just after the restart following more good work from the impressive Pelosi. Pelosi, captain for the day, hit a strong free kick on 52 minutes which went in straight over the head of Williams. Significant or not, the nearby Team Evil players all ran to Pelosi with the notable exception of Stonini.

Excellent sign up.

Someone in there is a little bit jealous...:p

At least i gave an assist.

Yes, both Lightside gks were at the Olympics.

Lazewski Jr. has been injured, however- more of which tomorrow.

Lightside 4-1 Harrogate (player stats) (match stats)

Hilp (2') and Volman ('9) add two quick goals before a Danny Holland strike gives Harrogate hope on ten minutes. Aaron Hardy's sending-off seemed to make things tougher for them however and Danyal Ali's first two goals for the club (36',69') put things beyond doubt. Michael Little saw red late on for a second yellow, however.

Attendance: 2803

Bognor Regis 0-4 Team Evil (player stats) (match stats)

Another impressive showing as two goals from Smith and one from Kapp settle matters before half time. Stonini adds a goal in the second half to erase the memory of his last match.

Attendance: 488

No- I'm a few games ahead and for some reason even greyed-out players are being picked ahead of you. Maybe you've annoyed Blofeld- but at least you're worth more than a paltry £2k. Stay patient, I'm sure you'll impress for Team Evil's U18s!

Archived