Good vs. Evil- let battle commence...

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad start for Corey T, debut goal as a supersub:thup: Unused substitute in the second game though:mad: Hopefully he'll be pushing for a starting place soon if he can get a few more goals from the bench. Nice updates Ian, will be following this with great interest.

Dorchester 0-3 Team Evil (stats) (ratings)

Another easy win with a goal from Jayatesena, a Corbatov penalty and- I know someone will be pleased to hear this- a goal for Alex Shaw on his debut!

Attendance: 617

Hinckley 1-1 The Lightside (stats) (ratings)

The Lightside clearly need to get their star goalkeepers in action as they drop points for the first time this season in a match they dominated. Volman continues his good run of form on 19 minutes, but in the second half debutant Cardio Vascular is shockingly sent off and Andy Gooding equalises for the home team 14 minutes later.

Attendance: 699

Good to see De Ville finally get his debut, even if it was a distinctly average performance. In fairness, my rival for the right back spot Ahmed looks like a better player at this stage of his career. But like Alex Shaw I'm clearly far too good to be left out of the side behind grey players. Maybe we should start the "sack the manager" campaign ;)

Archived