Mini-Scout 2.0

amster

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I'd like to see on the Mini-Scout to make it complete for me would be a way of just searching for regens.

But that said it's very tidy, compact and user friendly which I like as you can tuck it away on the left side of the skin and view what you need to view.

Good job Amster, loved the mini-scout for FM2008 and will be using the FM2009 edition as much as possible. Only one slight problem, how do i make it to stick ingame. At moment of starting mini-scout it is there, but when i go back into the game i can't use it and have to switch back.

Can i ask what the " mini - scout " is and what it does ?

lol i am awfully " slow "

Cheers ;)

Basically It tells you how good is a player and how good he will become. You can search through database, create, import list ...

Good job Amster, loved the mini-scout for FM2008 and will be using the FM2009 edition as much as possible. Only one slight problem, how do i make it to stick ingame. At moment of starting mini-scout it is there, but when i go back into the game i can't use it and have to switch back.

Do you use windowed mode? It's not possible to keep it on top in full screen.

That is a shame - do you have any plans to release an update with the accurate values or is it impossible with fm09

There are 2 little panel files in the FMAgent thread I think - it shows the sale values on player search and in team squads, accurate.

Not having luck getting this working. Everything is extracted to the same folder. I start it up and there's the title bar and the one underneath with the CA's and PA's etc. As soon as i try to click on anything the second bar disappears and doesn't come back. Is this another problem because of the Framework? I've 3.5 sp1 before and not had any success with any scouting tools that require it.

This is the best scout I have ever used and it is the first time I have used it. Genie Scout was good for finding Regens and still is better than this but apart from that, this is excellent.

Are there any plans to do a regen filter? If so it would make this scout the best.

adding accurate sale values would make this the stand out tool

Not really, when you can see accurate sale values in the game with the skin addon for flex. Gives you an accurate sale value built into the player search window, next to the value one.

No one HAS to make an utility for WWSM. Maybe you will buy a copy for amster so he can develop a tool for that too, huh?

Seeing as that both FM and WWSM are the exact same thing, I don't know what's so hard about making it compatible for both. He doesn't have to buy anything, all he needs is for someone to send him a WWSM .exe file so that the scout recognizes it. It's the only difference between the two versions of the game.

Seeing as that both FM and WWSM are the exact same thing, I don't know what's so hard about making it compatible for both. He doesn't have to buy anything, all he needs is for someone to send him a WWSM .exe file so that the scout recognizes it. It's the only difference between the two versions of the game.

Maybe you should try renaming your EXE to fm.exe...

Hi all, got mini scout downloaded and working but i have this problem. It wont run in the forground over the top of FM like the last version. I have to minimize FM to get to use it. How do i get it to run in the window so i can view it all the time? Thanks for any help.

when i click extract it comes up with three options,which one should i choose???

and also i dont mean to sound stupid but how do you run it.

cheers

What options are they?

You run it by double-clicking the EXE...

Archived