Sébastian Corchia The New Sagnol...

Barnetboyz

Hello there and welcome to the Sébastian Corchia player thread for FM10, Corchia is a french 18 year old right back who starts off at Le Mans in the Lique 1 league and he is avalible for around £3M at the start of the game (i originally took him on loan at man utd for £975k and a £2.9M future fee and after he played very well in the first half of the season i snapped him up)

might aswell give a screenie of him

Corchia

11302009192238.jpg

now some may say 'his stats aren't very good for man utd or a top class team' and you may be right but i've only had him a season and his stat increases have been amazing...

example (in 1 season on TUGS training)

Tackling 9 -> 12

Marking 7 -> 10

Concentration 13 -> 16

Crossing 11 -> 13

Passing 8 -> 11

and many of his other stats have gone up twice aswell, i believe he will be a key player for my Man Utd team in the years to come and imo he doesn't look to bad at the moment

thanks for reading

Signed him at the start of the first season for Hull as backup for Mendy but he has played so well he has become a first team regular. Only problem I have had is that he is feeling the pressure of public expectation and has a 'slight' concern, so had to drop him down to the reserves for a few games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
may change my tactic next season to see how he works as an attacking ful back as he seems like he could do well as one

Works fine for me but in my game he looks a lot different than the screenshot above:

corchia.jpg

He probably has a couple random stats.

He is quality irl. My local team (Le Mans) are def getting relegated now so I'm pretty sure he's off in the summer. Juve have already come in and made a bid (rumoured to be €8m), but we rejected. I definitely think he will be at a top European club and considered one of the best RBs in the world in a few years' time... that's how highly I rate him. :p

Archived