[05/11/09] - Changed the attributes colours to suit the skin

DOWNLOADS - updated 05/11/09

FileFront

Megaupload

SCREENSHOTS - updated 05/11/09

manageroverview.th.pngsquadlist.th.png

playerprofile.th.pngmatchscreen.th.png

I hope you enjoy my new skin

===============================================================================================

Here's Vitreous2.5, an updated version of my previous skin Vitreous2.

As you will notice the main change is the base colours of the skin but it also carries many bug fixes from its previous incarnation.

Screenshots

http://yfrog.com/jk251qp

http://yfrog.com/09253zp

http://yfrog.com/0d252zp

Downloads

MegaUpload

Filefront

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes that's right 2 skins in one day, I have been a busy bee

Ok so this is Vitreous2 modelled ever so slightly on my previous skin Vitreous

As always all comments are welcome good or bad

DOWNLOADS

Megaupload

FileFront

SCREENSHOTS

manageroverview.th.pngsquadlist.th.png

playerprofile.th.pngmatchday.th.png

I hope you enjoy my new skin

mark can you make a flex skin to make it a hat trick

Hi all thanks for the kind words, I have removed the Calendar bar currently with no intention of placing it back into the skin however I am currently working on adding the time/date. (I was having difficulty getting it to work properly but promise you all I am working on it)

Hi all thanks for the kind words, I have removed the Calendar bar currently with no intention of placing it back into the skin however I am currently working on adding the time/date. (I was having difficulty getting it to work properly but promise you all I am working on it)

Hi, Good stuff i don't really like the Calendar bar that much. Will you be doing it like the one on the right-hand of this Skin. But on the left hand side on your skin?

79172812.jpg

Or if not, Do you know the coding to get the Date/Clock from this one on to yours? Cheers

67269443.jpg

EDIT: Or prefably a bigger date/clock similar to that clock, But that stands out abit more so you know what Day/Date your on. :)

Hi, Good stuff i don't really like the Calendar bar that much. Will you be doing it like the one on the right-hand of this Skin. But on the left hand side on your skin?

Or if not, Do you know the coding to get the Date/Clock from this one on to yours? Cheers

EDIT: Or prefably a bigger date/clock similar to that clock, But that stands out abit more so you know what Day/Date your on. :)

That's exactly what I'm planning bud the code I'm working with doesn't want to display the clock for some reason

Good stuff :) Hopefully you will sort it out soon mate. Appreciate you making this skin out of your own time. (Y)

No problem mate,

OK......so I've managed to get the time and date showing now but it's in the wrong place

I've decided that it will be the same size and style as the breadcrumbs

Great skin.Keep up the good work.

Any chance you can place another continue button somewhere at the top of the screen like in the original SI skin?

If too much trouble don't worry but as i play my FM in windowed mode with the task bar on "auto hide",the task bar keeps popping up when i hover my cursor over or near the continue button.

Sorry if its to much to ask ;)

Great skin.Keep up the good work.

Any chance you can place another continue button somewhere at the top of the screen like in the original SI skin?

If too much trouble don't worry but as i play my FM in windowed mode with the task bar on "auto hide",the task bar keeps popping up when i hover my cursor over or near the continue button.

Sorry if its to much to ask ;)

There's one in the top left.

Is there a way to make the font bigger? I added '2' to the sizes in the settings XML document but it's not any bigger. I have poor eyesight it seems.

Strange, they should change. Check that the ones you are trying to change haven't got an auto-size on them.

No disrespect to Mark, as this is an amazing skin, and I'm loving it.

I just didn't like the attribute colours :) so I had a quick fiddle, and reckon these look alright..

Torres.png

If anyone wants the code, its;

<colour name="low attribute" red="159" green="182" blue="205" />

<colour name="normal attribute" red="159" green="182" blue="205" />

<colour name="good attribute" red="144" green="238" blue="144" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="255" green="140" blue="0" />

Hope its alright putting that here Mark, Thanks again.

No disrespect to Mark, as this is an amazing skin, and I'm loving it.

I just didn't like the attribute colours :) so I had a quick fiddle, and reckon these look alright..

Torres.png

If anyone wants the code, its;

<colour name="low attribute" red="159" green="182" blue="205" />

<colour name="normal attribute" red="159" green="182" blue="205" />

<colour name="good attribute" red="144" green="238" blue="144" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="255" green="140" blue="0" />

Hope its alright putting that here Mark, Thanks again.

Do us a favour and restart your game.

Fernando seems to be at City.

Also, i have the logos an everything but they don't have the bigger ones faded in behind them like your City badge and Premierleague badge do.

How do i sort this ?

Strange, they should change. Check that the ones you are trying to change haven't got an auto-size on them.

As far as I can make out they haven't got an autosize but if we;re being honest, this sort of thing goes well over my head.

If you have some spare time today, could you edit the file for me to make the fonts just a little bit bigger, please. Thanks in advance. I might be doing it wrong for all I know but it worked on another one I used.

Is there a way to get the calender back at the top? Helps to fill out my screen a bit more... Surely its just deleting one of the folders so that it pulls the calender from the default skin again?

Also i've increased the values for the fonts as it explains in the sticky at the top yet the fonts haven't got bigger? Maybe changing the values is not the right thing to do?

Do us a favour and restart your game.

Fernando seems to be at City.

Check the price :eek:

Tyoldinho : Where do we have to put theese cods?

Go into skins/vitreous2/settings/..

Now open "vitreous settings" file with notepad.

and replace the existing 4 attribute set with the ones I have shown.

Save changes.

Great work and sorry to moan but is there any way to make the date bigger? It's just way too small. The date is a very important feature of this game. It's nice to look at other users screenshots from their games and instantly you can see what year they are in.

Archived