[Release] Vitreous2 skin for FM2010

Mark387

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Mark, Still using your skin. :D

Anyway now with the latest patch we are able to use background pictures again, I was wondering how to change the font colour on match days as it is hard to read now with stadium backgrounds.

44897826.jpg

46171916.jpg

Also i am just using a stadium background pack, So that the background of the stadium i am playing in is there on the match screen. But the image is sticking when i leave the match screen. I remember it did this with FM09, You had to put some code in one of the configs to stop the background images sticking. But i can't remember what it was.

54880447.jpg

hey guys,

I want to use a customized SITV ..does anyone know where I have to install it?

I know about ..graphics/boxes etc but Mark has no dialog box just main!!

Would appreciate some help

Cheers ...and all the best to everyone in the New Year

AWESOME skin Mark ..Thank you very much mate

Hi Mark, Still using your skin. :D

Anyway now with the latest patch we are able to use background pictures again, I was wondering how to change the font colour on match days as it is hard to read now with stadium backgrounds. Also i am just using a stadium background pack, So that the background of the stadium i am playing in is there on the match screen. But the image is sticking when i leave the match screen. I remember it did this with FM09, You had to put some code in one of the configs to stop the background images sticking. But i can't remember what it was.

Yeah I have the same issue. Any help from anyone would be great as it's a superb skin.

Unfortunately I'm unsure of the code that needs to go in to stop the "sticking" maybe another skinner or mod could direct you towards a fix.

As for the colour of the writing you could change the colours in vitreous settings.xml or you could go into vitreous/graphics/boxes/main and add a darker transparency to the images which will darken all backgrounds and make the writing more prominent.

hey guys,

I want to use a customized SITV ..does anyone know where I have to install it?

I know about ..graphics/boxes etc but Mark has no dialog box just main!! Would appreciate some help. Cheers ...and all the best to everyone in the New Year

AWESOME skin Mark ..Thank you very much mate

Thanks mate I'm glad you like it. Should be just a case of adding the required folder and pop your SITV in there

Happy new year all :thup:

Mark

Hi Mark,

I am using the customized SITV's that Derek makes over at FMGLive.

Should I put the SITV folder in "boxes OR in the"main" folder?

Cheers and thanks for the skin ..It has made the game that much more enjoyable

All the best in the New Year

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://yfrog.com/j534146331p

Ive used this skin for ages on my laptop but ive just got a new tower and when i copied the fm10 files over from my laptop to my tower the buttons at the top of the screen have changed (see the picture,link above). The picture (link above) is how i want it. is there anybody that knows how to get every thing in the red box back?

• 2 weeks later...

Ooops did I not post an update here? Oh well here is the update I created a couple of months back.....

Here's Vitreous2.5, an updated version of my previous skin Vitreous2.

As you will notice the main change is the base colours of the skin but it also carries many bug fixes from its previous incarnation.

Screenshots

http://yfrog.com/jk251qp

http://yfrog.com/09253zp

http://yfrog.com/0d252zp

Downloads

MegaUpload

Filefront

So enjoy and remember you are welcome to leave praise and criticism (no matter how bad)

Laters, Mark

Mark387,good job mate!

But I have a question - how can I change the attributes so as the "excellent attribute" would start from 16 not 15 and the "good attribute" from 11 not 10 ?

You know,from the screenshot of Vitreous 2.5 you can see that the orange colour starts from 15 and i want to change it so it starts from 16.Hope you understood me :D

• 3 weeks later...

I can not find where you would change the font color for the player condition percentage. When you look in the squad screen and change the view to "Selection" that condition percentage is to light. When under 90%. I just need to know where I can change this.

Thanks for the skin.

• 4 weeks later...

I had one of the first iterations of this skin and I admit I wasnt a fan, but now something draws me to it, ive made a couple of tweaks myself as i do with any skin to ammend row heights and maybe a background or even scoreboard colours, top stuff to the creator much improved on early releases! :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, a newbie is asking questions here! Basically, I followed the instructions on how to download the skin to the letter:

To select the skin in game you will need to load the game, and go into the preferences -> Display and Sound menu and untick ‘Use Skin Cache’ and tick ‘Always Reload Skin On Confirm’ then select confirm and select the skin from the drop down menu, select confirm again and your new skin should now display. (Once the skin is loaded you can turn the skin cache back on and untick the Always Reload button.)

I have this problem. Once I downloaded the skin, it did not show up on the Preference menu! There are still 2 skin choices for me to choose from and they are FM 2010 and FM 2010 dark! Why is this so? Please help! Thanks! :(

This is the first time I have downloaded anything when it comes to skins, badges or logos for FM!

• 2 months later...

Hee i have my Vitreous2 skin working with backgrounds, i have also changed the font on the skin so if anyone is having a problem when using the backgrounds off not being able to read the writing then ive uploaded mine so you can use it here is the link guys, http://www.filefront.com/17206832/vitreous2--Backgrounds work as you can read the text now also changed fonts.rar enjoy

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but on Windows 7, I cannot get the skin showing up in the skin menu.

Can someone help, please?

Anyone, please?

On Vista, I always used this, but now on 7 (64 bit) it does not work. My game is patch to 10.3

Really like this skin. Been searching for something like this for a while now. Was first using Neue2, but it wasn't really what I wanted. Then switched back to the default dark skin, but the same problem. And now I am using this skin, and I really like it, thanks a lot!

• 2 months later...

Mark, it`s cool, thank you!

I can`t play with pleasure in 2011 without your skin.

I`ve just download 2010 version of skin in fm2011 and it`s working! But it`s needed some little work to tune for 2011 version of course!

Good luck!

.........Oh i`m a little happy! Make some vitorios2 by myself with all credits to Mark!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/118412-Official-skinning-suggestions-and-improvements-thread?p=6112372&viewfull=1#post6112372

Archived