FM10 African talent thread.

m1234566778

These are the ones I tend to look at... Each to thier own

Name: Achille Emana

Nationality: Cameroon

Position: DM, AMC

Club: Betis

Value: £2,800,000

Work Permit: Should be accepted on initial offer.

Info:

With the right training, he can play any MF position on the right.

Can play Mid-Table prem easily, possible Top Prem back-up

May cost up to £10,000,000 so maybe for a Mid-Lower Prem Star

Name: Christian Romaric

Nationality: Ivory Coast

Position: DM. MLC

Club: Sevilla

Value: £5,250,000

Work Permit: Yes, Should be granted with ease

Info:

Probably only want to join top clubs but Everton and Villa could do it

Minimum release clause of £26,000,000 may be the cheapest you'd pay

Can be trained for anywhere except FB positions, oh, and MR

Name: Karim Haggui

Nationality: Tunisia

Position: DC

Club: Hannover

Value: £3,200,000

Work Permit: Should have no problem

Info:

Will join for about £6,500,000

Best to go for Mid-Table Prem as a starter I'd say.

That's all I have for now, I hope to find more as I go.

Name: Khouma Babacar

Nationality: Senegal

Position: st

Club: Fiorentina

Value: £2.5 mil

Work Permit: needed

Info: will join for £7mil

Looks like he could become a good tm in the future. According to ass man at man united hes not far from having the potential to be better than wayne rooney

Name:kwadwo asamoah

Position: dm/mcl

Club: udinese

Value:4.9mill

Work permit needed?: yes

Info: great looking midfielder... looks like a future world class box to box cm and only 20 aswell...

This guy has been one of the revelations of the last season in Serie A. He should have some familiarity with the AM L position in game though. Anyway, look out for him in the upcoming African Cup of Nations.

Another Ghanaian:

Torric

MC/DM

Accra Hearts of Oak

90.000 Euros

probably, didn't play an English club yet

This guy is somewhat of a running gag amoung those following Ghanaian football. Over the past year or so about a dozen different spellings of his name surfaced in the media, the final one ( for now :p ) being Torric Jebril. That's what he is registered as at the Ghanaian Football Association as league player and International during the CHAN qualifiers. No idea why he's called by his first name only in the game though.

IRL he's a good prospect, he has an intuitive understanding of the game in general and ways to exploit space in particular.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Lukman Haruna

Nationality: Nigeria

Position: DM, Cm

Club: AS Monaco

Value: £ 1,700,000

Work Permit: Should be accepted on initial offer.

Info: Awesome on FM09, has the potential to play for any of the top teams. Think ball-winning midfielder with strength and powerful long shots.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Mate Simao

Nationality: Mozambique !

Position:DM/MC

Club: Panathiniakos

Value: £1million

Info:Fantastic for Championship and lower/mid table Premiership, high ratings in work rate, teamwork and stamina. One hell of a mean shot aswell and seems to pop up at just the right time to score. Bought for £1million for Forest, sold 2 seasons later for £7.5million

Work permit needed?:Yes, but will go through on appeal

does anybody ever get any joy from scouting in africa, even with all african players loaded im getting no recommendations there at all.

Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble too. I have the African Cup of Nations being scouted, players under 23, all players . . . nothing coming out of it. All of my scouts are determined and have high ratings (18+) in judging current ability and potential.

My goal for the future was to have all highly physical side with a dash of technical ability.

does anybody ever get any joy from scouting in africa, even with all african players loaded im getting no recommendations there at all.

in every fm i scout the african nations, and i never get decent players, even for belgian topteams. Cos if you manage a belgian team, thats a market where players should be willing to come for a good price.

i've downloaded now that megadatabase of african players and hope it betters now!!

in every fm i scout the african nations, and i never get decent players, even for belgian topteams. Cos if you manage a belgian team, thats a market where players should be willing to come for a good price.

i've downloaded now that megadatabase of african players and hope it betters now!!

So any success now with the African Mega DB? :)

• 1 month later...
My goal for the future was to have all highly physical side with a dash of technical ability.

i have often thought about putting together such a thing, although i was thinking of making a team of aggressive bullys, i'd win by injuring every other player in the league ;)

what's that megadatabase?

the creators should go to the African thread in the data issues forum so we can get all this included to the official game.

what's that megadatabase?

the creators should go to the African thread in the data issues forum so we can get all this included to the official game.

One of the African Researchers (Blue Lou) does use this DB for the research....

Driss on the other hand don't as he ain't to bothered with the work needed for copying this into the official DB. He said something that he didn't have time when FuryG released the first DB to FM2008.

just finished downloading a database that enables all african leagues to be played,

however, having never managed in africa before i was wondering if anyone had any advice as to which leagues to load,

which leagues are particularly competitive or lucrative etc...

also any advice as to teams to manage would be appreciated, thanks in advance, nye

You'd have to ask the author of the database file tbh.

Irl, the North African leagues usually have better finances and organisation, Tunisia and Egypt stand out in particular. Cairo has some interesting clubs with longstanding rivalries, etc. The South African league is decent as well.

No idea how the database you downloaded translated that into the game though.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived