Daniel Parejo

robchamp

Daniel Parejo is listed @ Real Madrid for 1k.

I signed him for 1k and my fans were happy I had signed such a good prospect.

Has some really good stats.

Looks like a great backup for PL & starts some of my cup games.

Im at work so cant post Screenshot.

Hope this isn't in the wrong place.

Does he progress to a quality player and can his value rocket?????????

here's a screenie of him on 9.3

transfer listed at £4k

paraja.jpg

scout says he could become a good championship player in the future, and is a good signing for league 1 as he is

edit: sorry for the blurry screenie. dont know why but mine always turn out blurred

transfer listed at £4k

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s184/brambleten/paraja.jpg

scout says he could become a good championship player in the future, and is a good signing for league 1 as he is

edit: sorry for the blurry screenie. dont know why but mine always turn out blurred

Save them as BMP instead of JPG:thup:

i no this is pretty pointless now but i got him on my aston villa time on 08 hes cant remember what season i got him but he was 24 and two season ,recond assits in the prem latr sold him back to real madrid for 40 m

transfer listed at £4k

paraja.jpg

What skin are you using. looks great

Daniel Parejo is listed @ Real Madrid for 1k.

I signed him for 1k and my fans were happy I had signed such a good prospect.

Has some really good stats.

Looks like a great backup for PL & starts some of my cup games.

Im at work so cant post Screenshot.

Hope this isn't in the wrong place.

Does he progress to a quality player and can his value rocket?????????

Ended the season with 6 goals & 8 assists ( 18 games inc subs ) - not bad as he was only a fringe player, Value is now £1.5m & a few teams are interested. Also listed as the next Guti!!!!!!!!!!

IMO a worthy signing for most PL teams!!!!!

got him for my newcastle squad. quite decent. but i signed him for 1mil cause in my game. r madrid's asking price is 1mil. so far so gd. he only played nervously when facing big clubs. other than that. can try to play him more to gain more exp. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Pajero.jpg

I've just signed him for my recently-promoted Empoli side and I think he's a good prospect, yet doesn't get the press that others perhaps do! And I know he's not as good as some of the other players of a similar age, but I try not to buy the obvious young stars that everyone knows. So? Verdicts on him? Just think he should be more lauded!

I usually buy him as a developmental player when I play the bigger clubs, he has decent potential, he's currently being tutored by Riquelme and is 'delighted'. Don't think he will ever be quite as good as Riquelme but he'll come close.

A bonus about Parejo is that he'll go to a Championship team, I even bought him for Leeds, so he ain't that picky when it comes to clubs.

• 1 month later...
Signed him for Huddersfield on 9.0.2 patch i think.

Played him just off a lone striker, he was bit quiet to what i was expecting for League One but when he did hit form he was unstoppable also got a nice freekick in once in a while.

I picked him up for free in Jan '09 from Real. Excellent player, especially training him to try long shots and making him the playmaker. Always 'could be the next Guti' which is hard to fathom as being good or bad!!

Im in the Swiss League and he stands out, could definately play at a higher standard.

• 5 weeks later...

Name: Daniel Parejo

Club: Castilla

Value: 40k (transfer listed at start of 1 season)

Can be bought: 4k

http://img195.imageshack.us/i/10465420.png/

This is him at the very start of the season.

http://img22.imageshack.us/i/60878670.png/

This is him after only 9 months.

Does anyone know if he improves to be a star player or not in the future?

My scout said he'd be a good signing for any premier divison side. :)

I signed him free for Ipswich, Had an asking price of 2k but offered 0 and they accepted. By end of the 1st season his stats had greatly improved in such a short amount of time.

Here is how he looks now at 23 on 9.0.3, He was also tipped as the next Guti 2 seasons ago. His phsyical stats are not as good as his others yet.

15307231.png

60074027.jpg

In real life when he was at loan at QPR last season he was a awful passer of the ball when I saw him. Always gave the ball away. On FM he is over-rated but still A great buy for a lower prem/championship team

• 3 weeks later...

Archived