Bosko Jankovic woah!?!?

sherica-

Looks amazing on my save and i am 5 seasons in, only think which lets him down is the pace which is 14..He's at Juventus with price tag of 15m.. We went to West ham on a free in 09/10.

I can provide a screen shot if needed?

Have always signed him from the 08 game as he was amazing on it. Have played a couple of games on 09 For Sunderland and Spurs. Dont play the Sunderland one anymore but for my Spurs game I play using the Pompey tactics and set him as the CAM. Amazing really starting to provide the goals and assists this time round so I hope he gets even better.

Brilliant Player. 4 Seasons In he is now my Napoli Captain and a pivotal part of the team. Came 3rd in World Player of the Year in 2011 and he just doesnt score rubbish goals. When you need a bit of magic to open up a game Jankovic can provide it. Making scoring from 20-35 yards look easy.

That said don't let him anywhere near you free kick taking. Must have had near on 50 attempts over 2 seasons for me and scored once.

Plus in an injury crisis his versatility and ability to play up front prove exceptionally useful. Staving off £40M bids from Arsenal because there simply isn't anyone in the world that can replace him apart from arguably Guardado and Rodriguez. The former is at R.Madrid the latter would cost 50M

I have him at Napoli and I use him as a Left Winger. All I can tell you, is that I consider him to be the best midfielder on the game. For the 3rd year in a row, he has the best average rating in my team, which contains the likes of Bojan or Pjanic.

• 2 months later...

You can sign him for free after first season as his contract runs out. Doesn't matter what team I am, I always sign him. Brilliant player and is best used as a LW in my opinion as he often cuts inside and scores quite a few goals.

if you remove his hits free kicks with power he will score loads

Interesting. Why is that? I always thought that most PPMs augmented a player's abilities. But you seem to be suggesting that 'Hits free-kicks with power' causes a player to score less goals. Why?

Cheers

Currently got Jankovic playing for my Rangers team. Paid about £7.5m for him, last season...Juventus are trying to temp him away for £11m, but he's going nowhere.

Currently using him as a right winger - been performing excellently for me. His pace is certainly good enough for the SPL

Gets loads of assists, and a decent number of goals

looks little better than average on my save but i think ill take him on a free, my assisant man has him as only sign as last resort
Same but my assistant manager describes him as a decent signing. That and the fact he wants £20k a week, £675k signing on, £10k appearance fee and £1k per goal means he could be a good backup midfielder for me.

I'm managing Man Utd btw.

Archived