[RELEASED] Klasa Skin v1.1 + Bonus

Anthe

Klasa 1.1

by Nazmi Aydogdu (Anthemon)

Alternative skin for FM 09

Left and Right Hand sided versions + Gold version (with LHS & RHS too)

AND

a Bonus folder with some alternative works (graphics --> sitv or panels --> player profile, settings.xml...).

And this bonus folder contains previews of modifications..

Credits :

Thanks Radestock for RSX-Events and RSX-User Selectable Backgrounds mods

Thanks SSGTroyer for 3D widget boxes

Contact me before redistribution. All graphics is mine (except SSGTroyer's 3D widgets), please ask permission before to use

Installation :

Extract all folders into C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins

Launch Football Manager 2009.

Go to "Preferences". Click on "Display and Sound". Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called "Always Reload Skin on Confirm" and un-tick then box saying "Use Skin Cache".

/!\ "klasa" folder is the basis of the three other folders, it's essential for the proper functioning of the skin.. /!\

So what is different in this version ? I quote a post with all feedback for original version (1.0) :

TV mode widgets are white. ==> DONE

Sub text in TV mode widgets in unreadable against white background. ==> DONE

Truncated "Overall Form" (reads "Overall Fo.." in news). ==> DONE

On player page, player's low attributes are unreadable. ==> DONE

Who scored the goals in SITV are unreadable. ==> DONE

Silver stars/bars look the same as gold stars/bars. Makes bad players look REALLY GOOD. ==> DONE

some column headers on the player's attribute page's stats section are too dark. ==> DONE

Too many scrollbars in lower resolutions (1024x768 being named as most common). ==> NOTHING CHANGE SADLY, NOT POSSIBLE

Highlight for free-type text is white, needs to be blue. ==> DONE

Match Day Info pulldown (the widget selector) in TV mode is white-on-white. ==> DONE

Several people have asked SITV not stretch across the whole page. ==> DONE WITH INCLUDED BONUS

Searchbox looks not "realistic" ==> DONE

GOLD VERSION : What is different ? Secondary color (blue) is fully replaced by a "gold" colour.. Intro screen is different too..

PREVIEW OF GOLD VERSION ==> INTRO SCREEN, PLAYER PROFILE

klasa-6.jpg

klasa-8.jpg

klasa-10.jpg

klasa-7.jpg

DOWNLOAD V1.1 + GOLD VERSION + BONUS*

MIRROR LINK

*(direct link)

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lots of space taken up with the logo on the tree menu. On default resolution there'll be a lot of scrolling on some screens I'd guess. Not great for navigation.

Also with the quicklinks being down the right of the tree does that not make the tree quite wide. Anything more than 170px width for the tree might mean you lose some info on some screens at default resolution.

Other than that it looks very nice.

No shortcut buttons ? :(

Looks great though :thup:

Of course there is, look to right of tree menu, only madded appearance yet, I will be make icons for all..

And thanks all for comments..

Rade I will reduce size of logo on tree menu, And not really problem I think for navigation because total size of my Header and Footer is 111px.. Of course in full size I lose some info because sections and quicklinks size is 200... But I want to test that, it's different to other skins.. (also picking panel is vertical too)

Of course there is, look to right of tree menu, only madded appearance yet, I will be make icons for all..

And thanks all for comments..

Rade I will reduce size of logo on tree menu, And not really problem I think for navigation because total size of my Header and Footer is 111px.. Of course in full size I lose some info because sections and quicklinks size is 200... But I want to test that, it's different to other skins.. (also picking panel is vertical too)

Oh got it. tbh I didn't notice that portion at first :D

The attribute colours are not my type I'm afraid since half of them are not visible but I guess I'll change them myself once I download the skin :D

Archived