[FM2016] E23 - England to Level 23

Dan although really really good I have noticed a few errors in the database (Plus it doesn't help Wiki isn't 100% updated below level 11) If you dont mind I might re-edit you current database and include every league down to level 23 you have missed a lot of league and got certain league rules wrong. Sorry to be picky but im going to enlarge it by a lot more if i can find all the correct info. This may take 2 - 4 months though. But thanks for the hard work you have done.

The more leagues you add then the slower the file will be to play, I've looked at adding some leagues but I'm not sure if I really want to add more, it's taken a lot of work to get it this far!

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting a new challenge beginning at the bottom in which I will not buy or bring in any players. I will rely on the hapless squad I begin with and intakes from my academy only. Here's a general question for those starting this far down the system:

Given that all players are amateurs and thus not on contracts, how do you keep your promising players? Do you constantly lose them on frees or is it possible to build a squad at this level?

Best of luck with this!

What league do Stamford play in this setup? I go on holiday to there so would love a crack at that :)
Stamford are Level 7, Northern Premier League.

You could also try Blackstones at level 10.

Can anyone tell me why everytime i click the link to download it goes straight to a separate page with the "MEGA"? symbol and does give me the option to download the link. Anything to do with the fact I'm using a Mac?

No, a similar thing happens to me, & I am using a PC with Windows. I had no problems with earlier versions, as they were with another provider. Haven't mentioned anything so far, as am not playing career game, but when I do it will probably be with this database, when final patch released.

Just to give you some positive feedback.

First time I've really tried a LLM game. I am managing South Shields (with Julio Arca) in L10. Only in my first season but really enjoying it - very refreshing feeling managing at this level. So thank you for your hard work. :)

Hi Dan,

I am currently in Division 21 having played a few seasons with Keymer & Hassocks.

I am enjoying your work greatly, but I do have one question.

If I download & install 3.0, will it corrupt my current (2.0?) save?

Is it possible to play my current save on 3.0?

Sorry for the stupid questions!

Hi Dan,

I am currently in Division 21 having played a few seasons with Keymer & Hassocks.

I am enjoying your work greatly, but I do have one question.

If I download & install 3.0, will it corrupt my current (2.0?) save?

Is it possible to play my current save on 3.0?

Sorry for the stupid questions!

Your save wil be 2.0 only I'm afraid

Hopefully some interesting news soon about this database, am working on something that'll make this game a little bit different to other files....

But hopefully when the next patch comes out it will sort out the manager problem and also ticket pricing problem

Hopefully some interesting news soon about this database, am working on something that'll make this game a little bit different to other files....

But hopefully when the next patch comes out it will sort out the manager problem and also ticket pricing problem

Look forward to reading about it Dan. Like most I am aware that you & others are waiting for the final major patch & data release by SI, which as you say hopefully fixes certain problems.

Look forward to reading about it Dan. Like most I am aware that you & others are waiting for the final major patch & data release by SI, which as you say hopefully fixes certain problems.

Yeah I'm hoping they'll sort it. It's only a bit of fun what I'm adding, will add something a bit different to normal databases.

I would be interested in doing this if anyone wants to give me links to good sites to make it quicker

There's a lot of logos there to find! I can try my best to find some, a lot of the Mid Sussex League sides are on twitter and have logos on that

E23+ - (Download Link)

Just a bit of fun, nice surprise in the lower divisions.

Alright, let me have a gander .... back soon!

Sorry, not sure what I'm looking at here. Added stadiums? Anything else?

By the way, an update. I was thoroughly enjoying my career with Keymer but a chap put out a Scottish lower league file and that's where my heart is so I restarted. However, I'm running both files and keeping an eye on goings on in England. What I did with Keymer was put it back as you have it but added my wife as a perfect chairman, just as an experiment to see what happens.

They've started off a bit so-so but nicked the second promotion spot on the last day of their season.

There's a lot of logos there to find! I can try my best to find some, a lot of the Mid Sussex League sides are on twitter and have logos on that

yes have started on this now only done 5 been busy. Atm just going up the pyramid so have done Keymer & Hassocks, AFC Bolnore, Crawley United, Heath Rangers, East Grinstead Meads hoping to do a few more today some of the logos are hard to find and some are poor quality but have been trying to make it work

yes have started on this now only done 5 been busy. Atm just going up the pyramid so have done Keymer & Hassocks, AFC Bolnore, Crawley United, Heath Rangers, East Grinstead Meads hoping to do a few more today some of the logos are hard to find and some are poor quality but have been trying to make it work

It'd be brilliant if you could find logos for every club on this database, would make this file even better for FM2017!

If you need some help then PM me

Made some kits for this database too if anyone is managing Keymer and Hassocks or AFC Bolnore feel free to use.

wWXnM.pngwWOcD.png

wWP0I.pngwWL9U.png

Dan if you want I am happy to make kits as well but up to you..

They're brilliant!

I'm searching for logos for Level 12, some teams are hard to find!