Wishlist of Reincarnated Legends

Superstom

With the hype surrounding FM2009 with us, i was just wondering which past greats, and which parts of past greats would you love to see reincarnated into the game within a new young superstar. I.e A young frenchman with the passing ability of Platini or maybe a 14 year old Dutch kid with the tenacity of a young Edgar Davids.

Hopefully we will get a fresh batch of promising young talent in the new edition that can produce some more legends.

gotta have the legends of united .... Cantona.. Schmeichel ... etc

Amen! Not forgetting Solskjaer, Law, Beckham, Charlton, Giggs, Scholes, Irwin, Foulkes, Neville, McClair, Dunne, Bruce, Pallister, Hughes, Albiston, Best, Robson, Keane... Simply Mouthwatering!!!!!

Amen! Not forgetting Solskjaer, Law, Beckham, Charlton, Giggs, Scholes, Irwin, Foulkes, Neville, McClair, Dunne, Bruce, Pallister, Hughes, Albiston, Best, Robson, Keane... Simply Mouthwatering!!!!!

Great list, for me Ole Solskjaer was won of the best strikers ever to play in the Prem. His technical ability was mind blowing. Up their with the Bergkamps of the world.

There is no player in the world right now who is like Dennis Bergkamp was as far as I can think of. Not many strikers around who had such great vision and ability to pick out a ball.

Totally agree. Bergkamp, along with van Basten is arguably the best Dutch striker of all time. The intelligence of this guy is incredible.

van Persie is a very technically gifted player, however he will never get any where near Bergkamps standard, i hate to say it but i doubt any future Dutch striker will.

Best XI from past greats

GK - Peter Shilton

DR - Danny McGrain

DL - Giacinto Facchetti

DC - Franco Baresi

DC - Franz Beckenbauer (I know he almost invented the SW position, but there isn't one in this formation)

RW - Grzegorz Lato

LW - Karl-Heinze Rummenigge

MC - Michel Platini

AMC - Diego Maradona

FC - Ferenc Puskas

FC - Pele

I reckon that's about as solid as a past legends XI can be.

All the West Ham greats:

GKs

Mervyn Day

Phil Parkes

Ludek Miklosko

Defence

Bobby Moore

billy bonds

julian dicks

alvin martin

ray stewart

tony gale