Those Who Jump Off A Paris Bridge Are In Seine!

B.W.G

Welcome to my FM 14 career,you may remember me from such careers as Hitch Hikers Guide to FM12,One Day We'll Basque in Glory and The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Broken Fan Belt And A Flat Tyre!

For FM 14 career,it will be a one team career as I will be looking to take Paris FC all the way to the top using only the players that come through the youth system!

Nations Loaded

England - Skrill N/S

France - CFA

Germany - 3.Liga

Italy - Serie C2

Spain - Second Division B

Aims of Save

Team Goals

Promotion from National - [b][i]Achieved 2013/14[/i][/b]
Survival in Ligue 2 - [b][i]Achieved 2014/15[/i][/b]
Promotion from Ligue 2 - [b][i]Achieved 2015/16[/i][/b]
Survival in Ligue 1 - [b][i]Achieved 2016/17[/i][/b]
Win Ligue 1
Win French Cup - [b][i]Achieved 2017/18[/i][/b]
Win Coupe de la Ligue
Win Champions Trophy
Qualify for Europe - [b][i]Achieved 2016/17[/i][/b]
Win Europa League
Win Champions League
Win Euro Super Cup
Win Club World Cup
Become the biggest team in France (Rep)
Become the biggest team in the World (Rep)

Individual Goals
Have a player score over 500 goals
Have a player make over 500 appearances
Have a player capped by u21 national team. - [b][i]David Hubert 23/3/17[/i][/b]
Have a player capped by France u21 - [b][i]David Hubert - 23/3/17[/i][/b]
Have a player fully capped - [b][i]Naim Sliti (Tunisia) - 1/6/14[/i][/b]
Have a player fully capped by France 

Other Goals
New Stadium - [b][i]Achieved end of 13/14![/i][/b]
New Stadium named after myself!
Take over France u19's
Take over France u21's
Take over France.
International success.
Top the Hall of Fame

Social Network

Twitter - W_Richy

Steam - bluewill

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Wikipedia Page

The Ground

Stade des Docteurs Déjerine - 3000 Capacity

650_520_1-dejerine-2_zps07ae93d9.jpg

Overview

Not a lot to work with as we have 20 players which will have to do over the season,the lack of wingers in the team means we will have to play a narrower formation so no 4-3-3 from me at this moment in time!I decided to use only players coming through the Youth system due to rivals P.S.G buying a lot of talent so I want to keep it to homegrown so I will be the complete opposite of our City rivals for the duration of this save.

100 Appearances Club

Player               Years          Position       Appearances      Goals/Clean Sheets        
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cherif Faty            2013-               DC              216                  30
Karl Toko              2013-               ST              211                 130
Sandy Paillot          2013-               DC              206                  19
Ajao Nene Bi           2013-               AMC             202                  30
Fabien Tchenkoua       2013-             DR/AMRL           200                  12
Vincent Demarconnay    2013-2018           GK              197                  51
Patrick Etshimi        2013-               ST              197                  97
Noui Laifa             2013-              DM/MC            197                  19
Abdoulaye Coulibaly    2013-              DM/MC            193                  11
Julien Chevalier       2013-               DL              176                  14
Djamel Ibouzidene      2013-              DL/ML            162                   8
Naim Sliti             2013-2017          AMRC             141                  46
David Hubert           2014-             MC/AMC            121                  19 

100 Club

Player              Years        Position       Appearances        Goals/Clean Sheets        Assists
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karl Toko        2013-              ST              211                  130                   42

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - French National - Pre-Season - 2013/14

Club Information - Facilities - Boardroom Overview - Confidence - Finances

Pre-Season Transfers

To show that I am sticking to my own rules of not buying anyone.No one has left the club yet and probably won't until the end of the season.

Pre-Season Fixtures

5aa17922-dcaf-418d-8028-daf0bdebcc38_zps889b9390.jpg

Not too bad of a pre-season as my expectations were only to get used to the new formation of 4-3-1-2 I will be using as it suits the squad better.The 2-0 defeat against Stade de Reims was quite encouraging as they are a Ligue 1 team and we did manage to hold our own against them.

The Team

Team Report

Tactic A - Tactic B - Tactic C

Key Players

Sandy Paillot - DC

Fabien Tchenkoua - DR,MR,AMR

Noui Laifa - DM,MC

Naim Sliti - AMRC

From looking at the team,all the talented players seem to come in defence and midfield as we are lacking in the goalkeeper and striker positions.Looking at these four players,they are key players in our fight against relegation so if these players stay fit then it will be a massive help for us.Tchenkoua is a really good blessing as he can play in almost all positions on either side.Sliti will be playing the AMC position as I feel he can be a creative force there if he can carry on like he did during pre-season.Laifa is handy for all three of my tactics due to playing either DM or MC so he will be able to solidify center midfield while Paillot should be quite the rock at the back if he can carry on like he has done.

Manager's Thoughts

We are pretty settled with the new formations which is an important thing for us as we won't have to deal with any gelling issues from signing new players.The tactics we are using create a lot of chances but my main concern is our finishing as our strikers don't always finish their chances.We are 16-1 to win the title and predicted to come in 14th which tells me that we could be in for a long season and our concerns should be fighting against relegation,in my opinion,that is underestimating us as we actually do have a pretty decent squad and can easily finish around 10th as there isn't too much of a quality difference between the teams.I think we will do better than expected and may surprise a few teams.

I was given a one year contract and I am pretty confident that I will be given another one before the season is up as we are better than what the media are predicting of us.There are no major changes in the set up as we really don't have the money to upgrade anything yet.The only thing which has happened is that I have added the philosophy of Giving youth a chance which is the whole point of this challenge as it should save us money in the long run as well be the opposite of P.S.G who can easily splash the cash.I am confident we will survive and I am also confident we will finish higher than 14th place so let's see how this season pans out!

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - French National - August 2013

Fixtures

ddf9addc-af9b-46a9-bc67-133cfc7d45d9_zpsa2bae177.jpg

League Table

FrenchNational_OverviewStages_zpsf5633d80.png

Manager's Thoughts

A bit of a nervy start which I will put down to the player's still getting used to the new formation,both victories against Bourg-Peronnas and Luzenac saw us start nervously and concede early goals but we came good and came from behind to win both games.The draw against Amiens was a fair result all around as we had the same amount of possession,the same shots and the same shots on target so there was no separating us.The victory against Colomiers was very impressive as they were sitting in 6th just before the game and we completely destroyed them,if we play like this then there shouldn't be any problems in surviving.My overall opinion is that it is a very impressive start to the season and hopefully this continues.

September sees us play four fixtures with our very last one of the month being the toughest one as we travel to Orleans who should be challengers for promotion despite what the media say as they have better players than a lot of the teams.We also have games against Vannes,Carquefour and Vendee Lucon who should provide interesting games for us as they are mid-table teams so we will see how we fair against them to help judge how we will do this season.

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - French National - September 2013

Fixtures

0d6d5dec-3e8f-426a-9625-25b18eff439a_zps0efcaa34.jpg

League Table

FrenchNational_OverviewStages_zps6357e40f.png

Manager's Thoughts

My main thought for September is thank god for my left back Julien Chevalier who save my neck not once but twice as he scored the decisive goals in the first two games of the month against Vannes and Carquefou,both wins were also encouraging as they are teams expected to finish around the mid-table positions so at least I know we can match them but our finishing is leaving a lot to be desired.The 3-1 win against Vendee Lucon was a very scrappy affair in which a goal would probably have settled it but three points is three points at the end of the day.I knew the game against Orleans was going to be the toughest of the month but we were not totally outclassed by them although it probably was a fair result as they were the better side.It's pretty close in the league but I am ecstatic with the start we have made as we are in a good position to survive with the start we have made.

October sees one very important match as we lock horns with our rivals Red Star in which is my stand out fixture for the month.We also face Frejus Saint-Raphael,RC Strasbourg and Dunkerque in the league which should provide a lot of entertainment for the fans.The latter of the teams is the only one not predicted to finish in the top ten so Strasbourg and Frejus Saint-Raphael will provide stern test for us but if we can keep morale high enough then we should be okay throughout the month.We also have a game in the French Cup but the draw isn't made till the 14th October,we will probably be drawn against a team below the CFA so we should be okay but will have to play our best no matter who it is.

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - French National - October 2013

Fixtures

a1a17ce7-1555-4a1b-942a-d81a9fbb710a_zps11000094.jpg

League Table

FrenchNational_OverviewStages_zps002fbd67.png

Manager's Thoughts

It's raining goals,hallelujah it's raining goals!19 goals came from this month with us showing that we are a force to be reckoned with and that the fans are getting value for money just by watching us.The match of the month for me was beating rivals Red Star 4-0 although I am pretty disappointed we took our foot off the pedal after scoring the fourth.The win over RC Strasbourg was very encouraging as they are predicted for 3rd place in the league and we comfortably beat them despite the scoreline.We also gave the fans a couple of thrillers with the 4-2 victories over Frejus Saint-Raphael and Dunkerque although in the latter,we once again took our foot off the gas.The Cup game against Petit-Couronne was more trouble than it was worth despite the 5-0 scoreline but we progressed which is the main thing.Brilliant to see us open up a six point lead at the top of the table,hopefully we can keep wracking the points up so we can guarantee survival pretty early despite sitting at the top of the table.

November sees us face five games with four of those in the league and one in the French Cup.We are starting to get hit with injuries which is a nuisance as we are now missing our 1st choice keeper,one of our key defenders and one key midfielder.Hopefully we can get through the next few weeks without losing too many points but we will see what happens.In the French Cup,we will face St Pierre-en-Faucigny who are a lower league team so hopefully we can get past them without too much trouble.In the league we face Uzes Pont du Gard,Le Poire-sur-vie VF,Colmar,Ajjacio.All four teams are going to be tough as all four sit in very respectable positions and with missing players due to injuries and suspensions,I hope we don't lose too many points but I am expecting to lose some.A couple of wins will do me for this month if we avoid any more injuries to players.

We are 16-1 to win the title and predicted to come in 14th which tells me that we could be in for a long season and our concerns should be fighting against relegation,in my opinion,that is underestimating us as we actually do have a pretty decent squad and can easily finish around 10th as there isn't too much of a quality difference between the teams.

16/1 aren't long odds by any stretch of the imagination. If a horse got up with those odds might be a little unusual, but certainly not surprising.

Jolanthustrel - That's a very good way to look at it,think we were only predicted that due to big group of teams having lower odds.With the way it's panning out,the odds are rubbish :D

elbilly - Cheers fella :D Needed to set myself a good challenge to keep it going for a long time!

soccer.joel - Thanks mate :D

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - French National - November 2013

Fixtures

181fb5ab-ede1-4e61-8a48-628156140a62_zps34f28786.jpg

League Table

FrenchNational_OverviewStages_zps198bd49d.png

Manager's Thoughts

I'll classify the past month as a good one despite the injuries and suspensions we have suffered throughout the month.We did drop points like I expected to as we drew with Uzes Pont du Gard and Ajjacio,the latter game,we were 2-0 down but fought back so was a very credible draw.We also had two narrow wins against Poire-sur-Vie VF and SR Colmar which helped keep our momentum up as we stay top of the table despite the lead being cut to four points.The French cup saw Karl Toko hit 6 in a 7-2 victory against St Pierre-en-Faucigny in the 7th round,Toko was unlucky not to have 8 goals in the match as he hit the woodwork twice as well,quite the attacking performance but defensive display was below par.

December brings us just the three games,we have two league games and the French Cup 8th round to deal with.In the league we face relegation battlers USBCO and Luzenac who are also not that far ahead of the relegation zone.These two league games look to be easy on paper but we must ensure we play our best to get positive results in both matches.In the French Cup 8th round,we face off against CFA D side LEMANS,they currently top their league so it will definitely be a difficult game as there ability is far above CFA level and probably better than the majority of French National teams.The other thing I will be looking to do for the team is to retain possession better as hopefully that will keep the goals conceded lower!

Nobby_McDonald - Cheers fella :D We will be the shining light of Paris one day! (Probably in the 2060's!)

GazTheDoood - Thanks mate :D Thought I'd do something different for FM14,this was a brilliant opportunity for me!

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - French National - December 2013

Fixtures

f55776e1-492f-4007-95b1-4b942797ffcd_zps9d0b3ba2.jpg

League Table

FrenchNational_OverviewStages_zps0c1fd93b.png

Manager's Thoughts

The two things I picked up from December are that we never give up and we love to leave it late to win the game.The game against LEMANS in the French Cup was an extremely tough game and we were fortunate to beat them 2-1,LEMANS will probably be promoted from the CFA this season and probably wouldn't struggle in the National as they are a very good team.In both league games,we left it late to clinch victory despite winning both games 3-1 but we could have easily won the game before if we finished our chances.I'm extremely pleased that we finish the year off in 1st with a six point advantage over Le Poire-sur-Vie VF who are 2nd and a 14 point lead over 4th place Amiens.With 16 games left of the season,hopefully we can carry on pushing for promotion as that will be a massive achievement for us.

January sees us play four games,we face off against GF 38 in the French Cup 9th round,they are one of the weaker sides left in the competition so there is no real reason why we can't beat the CFA B side to progress even further.The league sees us play Amiens,Colomiers and Vannes,the Amiens game will definitely be the toughest encounter of the month as they are one of the teams fighting for promotion so it should be an intense game.The games against Colomiers and Vannes are definitely winnable as they are nearer the foot of the table and we have beat them both earlier in the season.If we can get a minimum of four points from this month,then I will take that as it will help massively.

deltablue - Thanks mate :D Will be a bit tricky if we do get promoted but I have no worries about blooding the youngsters in,I go with the throw them in the deep end option :lol:

SRL88 - Cheers fella :D

Dexter_Morgan - Cheers fella :D

In other news,we recorded our first upset in the French Cup as we knocked out Ligue 2 side Stade Lavallois

StadeLavalloisMFCvParisFC_OverviewOverview_zps6223b56b.png

In the next round we face Vitre who themselves are giant killers as they beat Ligue 1 Nantes in the previous round!

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - French National - January 2014

Fixtures

778ad27e-4505-4a85-a7ee-691bf63d4766_zpsa406d270.jpg

League Table

FrenchNational_OverviewStages_zps53074968.png

Manager's Thoughts

I knew I'd lose at some point but I can honestly say I wasn't expecting it to be against Colomiers,we battered them but couldn't finish our chances off as we suffered our first defeat for 11 games in the league!We provided the fans great entertainment against Amiens as we beat the promotion chasers 4-2,it's definitely worth the £16 to watch us play.We left it late once again as center back Paillot scored the winner in the 94th minute against Vannes to help cement our first place position as we opened up a 8 point gap over second and a 14 point gap over 4th so promotion is on the cards.The French Cup saw us ease past GF 38 with very little trouble,the 11th round saw us come out top in a ding dong battle against Stade Lavallois as we won 5-2 against the Ligue 2 side.Very impressive month as we kept up our impressive form!

We play five games in February,we have a cup tie against Vitre who can be considered giant killers as they knocked Nantes out in the previous round so it will be extremely tough despite the opposition being a amateur side!The league sees us face off against Carquefou,Vendee Lucon,Orleans and Saint Raphael.Orleans will be a tough team to beat as they are the only other team to beat me in the league other than Colomiers.Carquefou and Saint Raphael are definitely mid-table teams who could cause problems but should be able to beat them if we play to our best.Vendee Lucon are more than likely to be relegated and they have a lot of defensive issues so hopefully we can knock a few in past them as we look to continue with our promotion/title chase.Anything above six points will be a massive help as it should relieve a bit of pressure at the top.

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - French National - February 2014

Fixtures

e1ff527f-549a-4cf3-b8a4-3beeb9d8f61a_zpse9dd6d6b.jpg

League Table

FrenchNational_OverviewStages_zps1c3fe8e7.png

Manager's Thoughts

Excellent month all round as we picked up maximum points in the league and made progress in the cup.The Cup game against Vitre was always going to be tough but we made it even tougher as we threw away a two goal lead,thankfully lady luck played a part as we won the penalty shootout 6-5 to progress to the quarter finals.The league saw us be quite comfortable in all four games even though we played some players from the reserves.The match of the month was against Saint Raphael as Sitil put on a man of the match performance as he netted a hat-trick from the AMC position.The other impressive match came against Orleans as we recorded a 2-1 victory thanks to another late goal.With nine games left,we sit at the top with a 15 point lead so we are in a brilliant position for a promotion as well as possibly the title!

For March,the most important thing for me is the Youth Candidates coming through as that should help us massively in the future.What I really need are players who can play at Ligue 2 level at minimum as that will help us increase the strength of the team,not too bothered about positions as anything will do at this point in time.The next big thing for the month is the French Cup quarter finals as we face Ligue 1 side SC Bastia,I am not expecting anything what so ever from the match but we do have the home advantage and it is on TV as well so that should bring some money in to the coffers.As for the league,we face off against RC Strasbourg,US Dunkerque (TV game as well),our rivals Red Star and ES Uzes.I really want to beat our rivals Red Star,points in the other games will be a added bonus as we now have a good advantage at the top of the table!

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - Youth Candidate Day 2014

The Graduates

ParisFC2000YouthCandidates_SquadPlayers_zpsa0339796.png

The Star Graduate

Kwame Tagliamento - Player Report

KwameTagliamento_OverviewProfile_zps6787194e.png

Manager's Thoughts

Quite a good bunch of youth candidates have come through,four of them will be able to play at a good standard for Ligue 2 while Tagliamento has the potential to be a leading Ligue 1 player which is brilliant news for us,hopefully France will notice him as I think he is far too good for Guadeloupe.I am looking forward to see how these players develop in the future as it could help massively.

deltablue - It's a positive for definite,should be able to cope with promotion although we are quite light on defenders so I will put ourselves down as next seasons entertainers!

ProddingAHoneyBadger - He will be a key player for us in the future.I had a quick look as PSG's youth players,they only had three players come through and none of them were as good as Kwame!

abulezz - Cheers mate :D I hope so as well but with missing the registration for the rest of the season,I won't be able to play him till next season in the league!

7490_zps9cfb072f.png

Paris FC - French National - March 2014

Fixtures

b85a6c8c-bae3-4bca-b56b-e6b5d4dd7ffa_zps86b37c21.jpg

League Table

FrenchNational_OverviewStages_zps4fa8e671.png

Manager's Thoughts

The big match of the month was against SC Bastia in the French Cup,even though we performed brilliantly,we fell just short as we lost 3-1 in the shootout,I also gave Kwame Tagliamento his debut and he scored a solid 7.As for the league,not only are we promoted but we are promoted as Champions so I am absolutely thrilled with the way things have gone.We secured promotion in our 5-2 victory over rivals Red Star so I don't think there was a better way of gaining promotion.We won the title in our 5-3 victory over ES Uzes,despite the scoreline being in our favour,we were outplayed by the opposition and if it wasn't for our finishing,we probably would have lost.Over the moon with promotion,let's see how many more goals we can score before the end of the season!

Just the two games in April as we face Poire-sur Vie and SR Colmar,both are very tough games as they are both in the battle for promotion so I am actually relieved to have already clinched promotion so we can breath a bit more easily.Probably will try to give some players a breather now the hard work is over but won't experiment too much with the team as it would disrupt things too much for my liking.

Archived