[FM2013 Mod] Player overview, club overview, team information Panel for all skins

ArtDekDok

This mod replaces the default club overview, player overview and team general information panels in Football Manager 2013.

Preview

Club overview

club%2520overview.png

Player overview 1

player%2520overview%25201.png

Player overview 2

player%2520overview%25202.png

Team general information

team%2520info%2520overview.png

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?46c45f489ho6e88 - Main files and update 1

Update 1 on 18/12/2012 11:13. - Fix un-auto tick 'show recent attribute changes' box.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cyzzl1h5zo3kupa - Update 2

Update 2 on 22/12/2012 09:00. - Fix third kit.

Installation Instructions

1. Copy everything from the "Panels" folder into the "Panels" folder for the skin you are using,

overwriting existing files when prompted.

2. Copy the "Graphics" and "Fonts" folder to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/

3. If you're using the default FM 2013 white skin, copy all folders to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/

4. Run Football Manager 2013 and go to: Preferences > Interface

Click "Clear Cache" button at the top and click the "Reload Skin" button at the bottom.

....Sorry for my poor English.

I'm having trouble installing this, could you give me hand please?

I installed the fonts and graphics folder in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013 and then put the panels in my skin I was using OPZ Beam v.5 and when I tried to reload my skin it jacked up my FM. :( After that I had to delete all my skins and then I tried putting all the folders in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013. I reloaded the skin again and there was no changes to the skin.

It's possible to put club and nation logos as backgrounds of face, like in that image, on the attributes screen? If yes, how to do that?

I have tried to do it, but did not show logos or other informations.

I'm having trouble installing this, could you give me hand please?

I installed the fonts and graphics folder in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013 and then put the panels in my skin I was using OPZ Beam v.5 and when I tried to reload my skin it jacked up my FM. :( After that I had to delete all my skins and then I tried putting all the folders in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013. I reloaded the skin again and there was no changes to the skin.

Un-tick the box saying "Use caching to decrease page loading times" in Preferences > Interface.

This is absolutely brilliant! Especially the player profile, exactly as it should be by default (SI take notice!) Thank you :applause:

Edit. Only problem I found, it doesn't want to remember if I've ticked the 'show recent attribute changes' box. Any ideas?

I have fixed it, re download :D

Need help with personal details widget. It's nice but shows way too much, can anyone help me remove the background club logo, flag and player status info? Making international caps and goals larger would be nice too.

Is it possible both to display both recent attribute changes and have a button to highlights player's attributes?

Need help with personal details widget. It's nice but shows way too much, can anyone help me remove the background club logo, flag and player status info? Making international caps and goals larger would be nice too.

Is it possible both to display both recent attribute changes and have a button to highlights player's attributes?

For you http://www.mediafire.com/?6c4u9b984g2pcgg

3up4m.png

and ipossible to highlights player's attributes, I use player's attributes from training page.

ArtDekDok will you be doing more off this stuff?

I don't know, i have no idea, instant result button ?

SY6Wq.png

Archived