Name: Kurt Zouma

Nationality: French

Position: Central defender

Starting Club: AS Saint-Etienne

Age at the start of the game: 17

Current ability:

Potential ability:

Real life information:

Kurt Zouma (born 27 October 1994 in Lyon) is a French footballer who plays for French club Saint-Étienne in Ligue 1. He plays as a central defender. Zouma is a France youth international having represented his nation at under-16 and under-17 level. He played with the under-17 team at the 2011 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship and 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup. Prior to the competition, on 2 April 2011, Zouma signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal. He was, subsequently, promoted to the senior team by manager Christophe Galtier ahead of the 2011–12 season. Zouma made his professional debut on 31 August 2011 in a Coupe de la Ligue match against Bordeaux. He played the entire match in a 3–1 win. Zouma has an older brother, Lionel, who also plays football. Lionel currently plays professionally for Sochaux.

FM13 profile:

fm_2012_11_02_16_21_10_85.jpg

fm_2012_11_02_16_24_30_40.jpg

Kurt Zouma is one of the best young centre-backs in the game. His starting attributes are already very good for a 17 year old. In 2-3 years he will become a wonderkid and with proper guidance and training he will be one of the best central defenders in the world. His huge potential ability is a big bonus for developing this gem into a beast later in the game. Although he's very young, his buying price might be a little steep (around £25-30 million).

He can play as a defensive midfielder or a right back. Also, he has 2 strange PPMs for a defender: Gets Into Opposition Area and Gets Forward Whenever Possible.

Here's how he developed in 2018 at 23 years old, playing at Chelsea:

profile20181.png

• 2 months later...

i have him along with hummels and dede and if one is injured he makes it very difficult to put one of them two back in. never seen him get less than 7.5. i just kept delcaring and interest and told him he has outgrown his club and he handed in a request and i signed him for £17m

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got him at the end of the first season for Arsenal for £17m IIRC, now an absolute beast in my 11th season, club and country captain frequently average rating well into the 8s for the whole season.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived