+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Luxembourg Lottery - Game thread

Part-Timer
    [FM14] It's not you, it's me. I just can't do club monogamy anymore!

That's a huge move for Keiffer, shows how far Luxembourg has come!

Looks like Adelbert is having a solid season, chuffed with the Quarter award, could I get +5PA toon?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by duffy89 View Post
    That's a huge move for Keiffer, shows how far Luxembourg has come!

Looks like Adelbert is having a solid season, chuffed with the Quarter award, could I get +5PA toon?
    yeah no problem your scout report is up on the latest update as well

Semi Pro

Well we are half way through the current season now its time to check on the young Luxembourgers and see how they are all doing and who has moved clubs

Tables

English Premier League
    Championship
    League 1
    League 2
    Serie B

GK Jan Brosius Well he still hasn't played for Roma and hasn't played any more games for Roma U20s

GK Costel Brabarius still has not played a single game for Swansea but there is some good news he is leave wales for Italy and its not the team you are expecting he will be joining Juve Stabia nd he will join them in July on a free Transfer

GK Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano having a great year for Sheff Wed P35 C33 CS10 MoM1 AvR 6.93

DR Heinrich Boneburger still having a ok year for Tranmere but Desperately needs toimprove his crossing his current crossing %10 he has attempted 19 and only 2 have hit there mark. P23 G A MoM AvR 6.65

DR Adelbert Steiner Playing well for Reading P26 G1 A1 MoM1 AvR 7.05 is in contention to be LPOTQ

DL Han Sol Geni having a good year for Exeter but will miss upto 4 weeks P26 G1 A1 MoM1 AvR6.86

DL Nico Ecke Playing ok for Barnsley P28 G A2 MoM1 AvR6.65

DC Benjamin Gossard P12 for West Ham AvR 7.06 before moving on loan to Blackburn the reason why i am still trying to figure out considering they are both in the same division

DC Maximus Scheltzer been playing well for Birmingham P5 G A1 MoM AvR 7.43

DC Luc De Bonde-Arnaud joined Swansea on Loan played 1 game so far

DC Marc Scotto Playing ok for Burnley P21 G A MoM AvR 6.63

MR Jacques Le Roy Starting to play better now for Hartlepool now that he is match fit P23 G A3 MoM AvR 6.93

MR Yan Kieffer here he is the Man that is moving to Inter Milan in July he was also wanted by Juve AC Milan Tottenham he turned them down to join Inter he made his league debut and he has so far P3 G1 A3 MoM AvR 7.87

MR Alex D'Ecker his loan finished at Burnley P3 G A1 MoM AvR 6.90 is currenltly wanted by Brighton Rotherham and Cardiff on loan

ML Louis de Crevecoeur Playing well for Crystal Palace and is contention for LPOTQ P19 G2 A2 MoM AvR 6.76

ML Roger Federer is playing but not very much would like to play more but he is happy in Wales P9 G A2 MoM AvR 6.82

MC Andre Muller Well he obviously didnt get enough games so he put a Transfer Request in and he is up for sale for £10.5 Million P8 G A MoM AvR 6.60

MC Omar Holtz is not having a great year at Bristol City P10 G A1 MoM AvR 6.53 but he is playing for a bad teaam so that doesn't help him

MC David Ginsberg Is not playing well for Grosseto P5 G A MoM AvR 6.28

MC Yannick Schleck Is playing games for Man City but only in cup games P6 G A1 MoM1 AvR 6.95

MC Antonio Karim had a good time at Wolves P10 G A MoM AvR 7.03 . And is wanted by Sheff Wed on Loan

MC Yann Ibrahimovic is having a good time at Rotherham playing plenty of games and playing well in them P17 G A3 MoM1 AvR 6.83

ST Des Schicksal has withdrawn his transfer request P6 G2 A MoM AvR 6.62 and is currently wanted by Parma and Torino on loan

ST Yann Diederich Finally got some games for Cesena came on as sub in 5 games P5 G A MoM AvR 6.47

ST Cristiano Reynaldo Played ok for Dag & Red but needed to score more goals P22 G5 A1 MoM1 AvR 6.55 he is now on loan at Preson N End also Received an international call up on the 21.11.13 in a friendly against Poland and he scored in that game aswell

ST Jan Handalen Maden his League Debut for Albinoleffe after impressing in the U20s , U20 stats P20 G11 A1 MoM1 AvR 6.99

ST Guillame Antoine Still has not played for Huddersfield this season but is wanted by Verona and Grosseto on loan

Luxembourg Player of the Quarter Adelbert Steiner

Transfers

10th January

Bonde-Arnaud joins Swansea on loan

25th January

C.Reynaldo Moved to PNE on Loan

31st January

Gossard Joins Blackburn on Loan

Amateur

Jeez... Yann diedrich keeps coming on as a sub!!!! He better start pulling an 'ole' and banging in some goals from the bench, then those starts will come :-)

Amateur

7.87 average for inter and I am not LOTQ? Maybe next time. how much was the transfer for?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jpr View Post
    7.87 average for inter and I am not LOTQ? Maybe next time. how much was the transfer for?
    thats at bolton hes doesnt move to inter till july aand its for free

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    thats at bolton hes doesnt move to inter till july aand its for free
    Ahhhh damn. Was hoping I could win the biggest transfer, how has he managed to move to inter without winning any awards

Banned

Finally things are starting to pick up and i'm over the moon at a goal for his first cap Brilliant!

Semi Pro

Ahhhh damn. Was hoping I could win the biggest transfer, how has he managed to move to inter without winning any awards
    god knows the biggest clubs in Italy were after him and i was like

How low down the Italian pyramid are Juve Stabia?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatTraveler View Post
    How low down the Italian pyramid are Juve Stabia?
    only Serie B check the table on the update

only Serie B check the table on the update
    Not a bad move for Brabarius then.

Part-Timer

I hope Omar career gets turn around at some point

Semi Pro

Here we are at the end of the season and we will see who will be named LPOTQ and we will see which players are in contention for the LPOTYA

GK Jan Brosius Started to play nearer the end of the season for Roma after he put a transfer request in and he is currently #1 Goalkeeper for them P6 C5 CS2 MoM AvR6.58

GK Costel Brabarius played 1 game all season for Swanseaa and in that game he kept a Clean sheet so he will be hoping when he moves to Juve Sabia he will be there #1 Goalie

GK Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano Has had a good year for Sheff Wed P46 C39 CS16 MoM1 AvR 6.96

DR Heinrich Boneburger Finally got an assist after 3 years at Tranmere P37 G A1 MoM AvR 6.67

DR Adelbert Steiner has had a great season for Reading and is in contention for both LPOTQ & LPOTY P41 G1 A4 MoM5 AvR 7.12 will be looking for his first international cap soon

DL Han Sol Geni had good season for Exeter P31 G1 A3 MoM2 AvR 6.97

DL Nico Ecke has played well for Barnsley P41 G A2 MoM2 AvR 6.62

DC Benjamin Gossard Played ok for Blackburn but was playing better for West Haam P6 G A MoM AvR 6.62

DC Maximus Scheltzer Played really well for Birmingham P14 G A1 MoM AvR 7.43 in contention for LPOTQ

DC Luc De Bonde-Arnaud got some game time for Swansea P12 G A MoM AvR 6.58

DC Marc Scotto Struggled in his first season in the championship but will get better next season P31 G A MoM AvR 6.55

MR Jacques Le Roy has his best season for Hartlepool P28 G A4 MoM AvR 6.91

MR Yan Kieffer played a couple of games but will be looking forward to his move to Inter P6 G A3 MoM AvR 7.48

MR Alex D'Ecker didnt play any league games for Wolves and is currently on the transfer list

ML Louis de Crevecoeur haad his best season of his Career so far P32 G2 A4 MoM AvR 6.69

ML Roger Federer had a good year for Cardiff and has now cemented his place in the starting line up P28 G A3 MoM AvR 6.75

MC Andre Muller played better in the EPL as the year went along P11 G A MoM AvR 6.69

MC Omar Holtz needs to play better when hes out on loan to teams in lower divisions went out on loan to Sheff Wed P6 G A MoM AvR 6.42

MC David Ginsberg had a poor year at Grosetto P10 G A MoM AvR 6.28

MC Yannick Schleck still did not get his loan move may need a loan move next season unless he gets started by Man City

MC Antonio Karim didnt get his loan move this year will be hoping for a move next season on loan or start playing for wolves he played in 2 cup games P2 G A2 MoM AvR 7.35

MC Yann Ibrahimovic had a good season at Rotherham will be happy that he played for a whole season P29 G A3 MoM AvR 6.94

ST Des Schicksal made his league Debut P7 G2 A MoM AvR 6.56

ST Yann Diederich will be hoping for a better year in italy next year P12 G1 A MoM AvR 6.59

ST Cristiano Reynaldo played ok but would of liked to score a few more goals for Preston P17 G3 A MoM AvR 6.61

ST Jan Handelen will be hoping his next season in Italy will bring more goals or even a goal P12 G A MoM AvR 6.34

ST Guillame Antoine well he played 1 game this season and well he didnt do himself any favors with a rating of 6.20

Luxembourg of the Quarter : Maximus Scheltzer
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 20-06-2012 at 14:39.

Amateur

Yay, I kicked the ball!

Heck yeah, never conceded a goal at Swansea.

Amateur

Yes I am happy

Amateur

Is it just me or are all the strikers really struggling for goals?!?!?!

Amateur

Luxembourgians aren't really efective players (yet)
    Most goals scored: 3 Wow! Most assists: 4 Most MOMs: 5

Here is my pick for Luxembourgian of year:
    1st Adelbert Steiner
    2nd Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano
    3rd Louis de Crevecoeur

Amateur

Woo! 6.55 in the Championship, Marc Scutto is a BOSS.

As for LPotY, Brabarius' 100% clean sheet record is highly enviable, but I'm looking elsewhere.

3rd Han Sol Geni
    2nd Yann Ibrahimovic
    1st Adelbert Steiner

Semi Pro

Hello all and welcome to we are gathered here today at Bourscheid Castle for the Luxembourg player of the year award ceremony.

Round up from around Europe

European Champions League: AC MIlan

Europa League: Leverkeusen

ENGLAND

Premier League: Man Utd

FA Cup: Aston Villa Beat Tranmere Rovers On Penaltys

League Cup: Man City beat Man Utd

SPAIN

Liga BBVA: Barcelona

Copa Del Rey: R.Madrid

ITALY

Serie A: Winners: AC MIlan

Italian Cup Winner: Fiorentina

---------------------------

Well here we are at the Special award we have every year and this time its for the most assists and there will also will be another award for the Goalkeepers which is who has the highest Wage:

And the Winners are: De Creve Le Roy & Steiner for the Goalkeeper it is Brosius

The Prize is +3 CA and +1 hidden attribute off his choosing and his choices are between Consistency , Dirtiness , Imp Matches , Versatility

Current Squad Status of all players

Last minute Adjustment The Humanitarian Award

Goes To:

For this award the players will have to at least played 15 games and they get 2 points on tackling & 2 on Positioning and 7 points on World rep and only 1 player will get it and if there a more than one then the winner will be drawn at random and the Goalkeepers are not involved in this It is between Han Sol Geni & Jaques Le Roy This will be Settled by rock paper Scissors so i need aa volunteer who isn't involved so i can use there inbox whoever volunteers first gets 1 extra PA

Now, ladies and gentlemen, we consult with top football analyst Dr. Opta Prozone to list how our boys have progressed (or regressed) in the past twelve months. The stats below do not reflect any extra points awarded this evening".

CA

The Highest CA is 138
    The Lowest CA is 102
    if you can name the two you get 10 world rep and 3 pa and 1 hidden attribute of your choice

-----------------------------------------------------

Main Awards Cermony

Now its tome for the main part of the evening what everyone has came back home for The Luxembourg Players of the Year

3rd Place : Yann Ibrahimovic & Han Sol Geni

2nd Place Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano last years runner up is this years runner up

Luxembourg Player of the Year Adelbert Steiner who had a great season for Reading and was easily the best Luxembourg player this season
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 27-06-2012 at 16:36.

Part-Timer

Well there goes my productivity at work today!

LPOTY awards are far more important!

Part-Timer

I hope Brosius gets the award for highest wage, Back-up for Roma's got to be worth the money.

Woohoo another 3 CA points, I'll take consistency as my Hidden Attribute
    Last edited by jimbowmanuk; 20-06-2012 at 13:27. Reason: Just noticed the post

Part-Timer

Not good when a right back gets joint top assists! I'll take consistency as well toon please.

Amateur

The people with 4 assists both played 30+ games. My guy plays 6 games and gets 3 assists. Falling just short

Juve Stabia is going to win Serie B next season-0 goals conceded

Amateur

Hmmmm... Already deep in thought about who my pick is for LOTY :-) Whats this humanitarian award.. know i'm a striker but i'll take the 3 on tackling, ur just gonna have to lower the standard on game time, i only have 12 :-P :-P

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Hmmmm... Already deep in thought about who my pick is for LOTY :-) Whats this humanitarian award.. know i'm a striker but i'll take the 3 on tackling, ur just gonna have to lower the standard on game time, i only have 12 :-P :-P
    lowest number of cards
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 20-06-2012 at 17:21.

Amateur

Well at least Andre Muller started getting better as the season went on, lets see if he can put in some performances next season n up his squad status to important first team player instead of rotation

Amateur

How is Ibra not getting anything despite playing a lot of games for Rotherham! :L

Part-Timer

I'll volunteer toon

Also, highest jean benoit, lowest antoine
    Last edited by duffy89; 20-06-2012 at 17:23.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stothy View Post
    How is Ibra not getting anything despite playing a lot of games for Rotherham! :L
    he had 6 cards in total and also he had 3 Assists

Semi Pro

I'll volunteer toon
    Right then Duffy gets the 1 PA

I'm going with
    Lowest CA: Ginsberg
    Highest CA: Ecke

Lowest CA is Le Roy and the highest is Schicksal.

Amateur

High: Costel Brabarius
    Low: Yann Ibrahimovic ... He's rubbish

Reserves

Highest CA- Brosius
    Lowest CA- Crevecoeur

Amateur

Wow! Yann got 3rd in player of the year. I would like to thank..... myself. That is all.

Amateur

Highest CA - Costal brabarius
    Lowest CA - Ginsberg

Semi Pro

all wrong so far

Amateur

New guess then:
    Yan Kieffer highest
    Yann Diederich lowest

Amateur

2nd place, perfect. Last thing I want is the publicity of a big money move.

I want to take Sheff Wed to the pinnacle of world football

Part-Timer

I feel truly honoured to be receiving the LPOTY award today espescially as Yann, Han and Jean Benoit had such great seasons. I'd like to thank all the players and staff at Reading for giving me the chance to prove myself. Couldn't have done it without you lads.

Hopefully I can continue to improve and I'll give it everything I've got to bring success to our mighty nation!

Cheers!

Part-Timer

Highet Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano
    lowest Omar holtz

Semi Pro

still all wrong

Semi Pro

I feel truly honoured to be receiving the LPOTY award today espescially as Yann, Han and Jean Benoit had such great seasons. I'd like to thank all the players and staff at Reading for giving me the chance to prove myself. Couldn't have done it without you lads.

Hopefully I can continue to improve and I'll give it everything I've got to bring success to our mighty nation!

Cheers!
    you still have 3 points to add to wherever you want or do you wanna see his profile 1st

Part-Timer

I'll have a look at the profile first if that's alright mate

Amateur

Has anyone got any of them right? :L

Semi Pro

Has anyone got any of them right? :L
    yes Ri916 got one right

and duffy got one right aswell

Amateur

Duffy hasn't guessed?

Semi Pro

Semi Pro

Duffy hasn't guessed?
    yeah he has

Also, highest jean benoit, lowest antoine

Last edited by duffy89; 20-06-2012 at 17:23.

Amateur

Highest CA- Brosius
    Lowest CA- Antoine

Amateur

Ahh ok! Highest Brosius lowest antoine

Semi Pro

hahah that is nuts both of you got right but both of you have identical times that is craazzzzzzyyyyy

Semi Pro

we have a double winner ladies and gentlemen now lets have a look at there prizes
    first you get 10 world rep "gaaspssss*
    & then and 3 pa "ohhhhhh aahhhhhhh "
    & Finally 1 hidden attribute "feintsss"

now lets put our hands together for our two winners

"Audience reaactions"

Amateur

hahah that is nuts both of you got right but both of you have identical times that is craazzzzzzyyyyy
    mine is on top I win?

Amateur

now lets have a look at there prizes
    first you get 10 world rep "gaaspssss*
    & then and 3 pa "ohhhhhh aahhhhhhh "
    & Finally 1 hidden attribute "feintsss"
    I doubt I need the world rep now Keiffer is at Inter Milan
    As for the hidden attribute, can we make him a little less injury prone?

Semi Pro

I doubt I need the world rep now Keiffer is at Inter Milan
    As for the hidden attribute, can we make him a little less injury prone?
    yeah sure ill take him down one
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 20-06-2012 at 20:54.

Amateur

yeah sure ill put him up on injury proness
    Cheers

Really hoping big things happen for Kieffer at Inter, excited for the next update

edit: could you also tell me his value when he joins Inter?

Semi Pro

Cheers

Really hoping big things happen for Kieffer at Inter, excited for the next update

edit: could you also tell me his value when he joins Inter?
    ummm no not until you win the LPOTY award

Amateur

ummm no not until you win the LPOTY award
    I'll just take it in advance

Semi Pro

I'll just take it in advance
    well so far you have played in total in 3 years 31 games and now you are at a bigger club who have better players so you will need to improve quick to get into there squad and win LPOTY

Semi Pro

Best Current players other than our Youngsters

Best 112 CA
    Best 104 CA 2

Best 136 PA
    Best 135 PA 2

Amateur

Ohhhhhh. Got himself a nasty piece of work for an agent I take it?

How close to the new season are we?

Amateur

Oh for crying out loud

Semi Pro

about a month

Semi Pro

yeah he is haha Greedy Agent

Amateur

yeah he is haha Greedy Agent
    he is hoarding young Luxembourgian's!

Is Brosius the most valuable at £2.8m?

Semi Pro

he is hoarding young Luxembourgian's!

Is Brosius the most valuable at £2.8m?
    yeah he is

Part-Timer

Am I on loan at Blackburn or bought by them ?

Amateur

Wooo! I'll have 1 off injuries too please

Part-Timer

And the Winners are: De Creve Le Roy & Steiner for the Goalkeeper it is Brosius
    Finally won something! Plus one to Consistency for Le Roy please

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Animosama View Post
    Am I on loan at Blackburn or bought by them ?
    u were on loan to them

Part-Timer

u were on loan to them
    They are in championship or premier league ?

Part-Timer

And the results of the rock, paper, scissors match are in!

Sol Geni - Paper!
    le Roy - Rock!

Sol Geni Wins!
    Last edited by duffy89; 21-06-2012 at 07:37. Reason: spelling

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by animosama View Post
    they are in championship or premier league ?
    championship

Semi Pro

Transfer Update

25th June

O.Holtz Joins Blackburn on Loan

8th July

A.Muller Joins Wigan for £2 Million

9th July

C.Reynaldo Joins Ipswich on Loan

Y.Ibrahimovic Joins Cardiff on Loan

10th July

A.D'Ecker Joins Nottingham Forrest on Loan

14th July

A.Steiner joins Roma for £6 Million

L.De Creve Joins Chelsea for £2.7 Million

30th July

M.Scheltzer Joins Barcelona for £4.8 Million

2nd August

Y.Schleck Joins Hercules on Loan

11th August
    H.Geni Joins Tranmere for £575k

13th August

D.Ginsberg is now Co Owned by Roma

A.Karim Joins Birmingham on loan

11th September

Andre Muller Joins Huddersfield on Loan

15th September

L.De Creve Joins Ipswich on loan
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 21-06-2012 at 20:52.

Amateur

. I wanted to be the only one at a big club!

Oh well, Scheltzer will probably develop quite nicely at the Barca academy!

Amateur

Another loan move! Yes, more first team football, well actually, can you tell me my squad status at Cardiff?
    Like how I advanced a league this season!

Banned

I'm obviously not wanted by my team, why do they keep loaning me out? Just sell me or terminate my contract god damn it!

Semi Pro

Another loan move! Yes, more first team football, well actually, can you tell me my squad status at Cardiff?
    Like how I advanced a league this season!
    Important First team player

Semi Pro

Breaking News : Brendan Rodgers is the new Manager of Luxembourg

Part-Timer

Hi Brosius

Wow great appointment for us! Brendan, I'm your man!

Amateur

In how long do I join Roma?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by David Corperial View Post
    In how long do I join Roma?
    um not sure probably be a season but i will have a look for you 1 season but if any of them pay £1.6 million then they get you
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 21-06-2012 at 21:04.

Amateur

Important First team player
    Get in there! Perfect news!

Great news on the manager front!

Semi Pro

League Table

English Premier Division
    Championship
    League 1
    Serie A
    Serie B
    La Liga

Well Folks its that time again update of the new season and how our young Luxembourgian's are doing who is thriving and who isn't

GK Jan Brosius has played a couple of games but now here near enough so he asked for transfer and is up for sale for £5.7 Million P3 C2 CS1 MoM AvR 6.97

GK Costel Brabarius Has been playing ok but is unhappy at his new club because he is having problem settling into the country and he is currently injured for up to 3 weeks P8 C8 CS4 MoM1 AvR6.72

GK Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano is not having the greatest start of the year but he is in the next level up so i guess it will take time for him to get settled in that division P16 C23 CS2 MoM AvR 6.91

DR Heinrich Boneburger has already equaled is record for assists so he is on course to having a better season than the last one P18 G A1 MoM AvR6.76

DR Adelbert Steiner AkA Wonderkid as you can see he is a Wonderkid and has made a big step up to the Serie A Club and he is playing games P11 G A MoM AvR 6.85 Extra 3 PA

DL Han Sol Geni New Club 2 tiers up and still playing just as good as he did for Exeter P13 G A2 MoM AvR6.88

DL Nico Ecke Playing ok for Barnsley and Keeping Geni out of the U21 Squad P13 G A2 MoM1 AvR6.58

DC Benjamin Gossard has not played this season is list for loan

DC Maximus Scheltzer playing well but its only for Barcelona B Squad P4 G A MoM AvR 7.63

DC Luc De Bonde-Arnaud Not having best of starts of a season P4 G A MoM AvR 6.23

DC Marc Scotto Only played couple of game due to injury which he picked up in September P4 G A MoM AvR 6.57

MR Jacques Le Roy Missed 5 weeks of the season and has been having a good season P10 G2 A1 MoM AvR 6.93 and has been turning a few heads with his performances Blackburn and Aston Villa are interested in him

MR Yan Kieffer to my surprise Kieffer is actually playing games for inter and is currently in the starting 11 P3 G A1 MoM AvR 6.87

ML Alex D'Ecker Finally having a run of games and playing well P13 G1 A MoM AvR 6.80

ML Louis de Crevecoeur had a month loan at Ipswich P3 G A MoM AvR6.70 other than that he is in the Chelsea Reserves

ML Roger Federer been out for 5 weeks but he did play before that P8 G1 A MoM AvR6.60

MC Andre Muller was the lead contender for the LPOTQ until Disaster struck injury that rules him out for 3 months P7 G1 A3 MoM1 AvR 7.40

MC Omar Holtz hasnt started as many that he expected to P1 G A1 MoM AvR 6.70

MC David Ginsberg hasnt played this season

MC Yannick Schleck only played in a cup game needs more game time P1 G A MoM AvR 6.90

MC Antonio Karim was just stating to play gaames for Birmingham until injury struck he will miss 5 weeks P5 G A1 MoM1 AvR 7.13

MC Yann Ibrahimovic getting game time for Cardiff P10 G1 A2 MoM AvR 6.71

ST Des Schicksal still not playing many games for Villa but is wanted by Cesena & Novara P5 G2 A MoM AvR 6.80

ST Yann Diederich can score for international team but not for club P4 G A MoM AvR 6.45

ST Cristiano Reynaldo still not scoring near enough goals for a striker P11 G1 A MoM AvR 6.55

ST Jan Handelen another striker that couldnt hit a barn door if he stood next to it with a shovel P11 G A1 MoM AvR 6.32

ST Guillame Antoine hasnt played any games for Huddersfield

Luxembourg Player of the Quarter : Adelbert Steiner
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 22-06-2012 at 17:20.

Amateur

sold to Wigan then loaned to huddersfield, should get some good game time :]

Time to take Juve Stabia to Serie A

Part-Timer

Le Roy needs a new agent... staying at Hartlepool isn't doing him any favours

4 clean-sheets already
    But unhappy at new club

Amateur

MR Yan Kieffer to my surprise Kieffer is actually playing games for inter and is currently in the starting 11 P3 G A1 MoM AvR 6.87
    And you all laughed!

Semi Pro

And you all laughed!
    lets see if you keep it up for the rest of the season

Amateur

lets see if you keep it up for the rest of the season
    You're going to edit him in injuries for the rest of his career aren't you?

Semi Pro

You're going to edit him in injuries for the rest of his career aren't you?
    nope would i do a thing like that

Semi Pro

ARGGGHHHHHHHH the ai is so frustrating i think i may have to take over as luxembourg boss

Amateur

ARGGGHHHHHHHH the ai is so frustrating i think i may have to take over as luxembourg boss
    lol. Do we even want to know whats going on?

And you all laughed!
    We still do
    Just not to your face

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast