+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,100 of 4116

Thread: Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games ideas thread.

Third Team

Default Re: Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games ideas thread.

Corinthiano Thanks Mate, I like the idea of Azores along side Madeira, I reckon the Club sign-up will really work aswell.

Walcott\'s Wonderkids
    , I did consider Greenland mate, but was unsure of its appeal to a wider-audience. I'll add it to the shortlist. The Vatican is a pretty gun idea as well. From my own searches as well as looking in The Old World Discussion thread, there are no club's from either of these regions in the database, But I'm more than happy to create them.

I reckon I'll open an interest gauge/sign-up thread, and give people a poll to decide who they want the club to be as well as deciding on the name, sponsor ect.

Current Shortlist
    Andorra
    Madeira Islands
    Gibralta
    Calabria
    The Loire Valley
    Azores
    Vatican City
    Greenland

Keep the idea's and suggestions coming guys, I reckon I'll open the intreest gauge thread pretty soon.

First Team Squad Member
    Usually found in Southend stalking RickyButton

Could have a team from the Isle of Wight rise up through the English leagues, I know you said you didn't like the idea of it being based in England though.

Don't know if I'll be around when the interest gauge is read but I'm definately interested that idea is steak sauce

New idea:

A succession game. Read a lot of these on the civfanatics forum for civ4 and am thinking whether it would be a viable idea for FM as well.

Basically I am thinking of having 4-6 players playing one career in unison. Each player would play 1-3 months at a time and then hand the save over to the next player. It is very similar to the monkies/southies game but this would differ in two ways: Shorter playing time, meaning it could at times be less than a week between your turns and more group involvement. All transfers and the like must be put to the group for decicion.

Anyone have comments on this?

Amateur

Icelander It sounds good what country would you be playing it in.

Semi Pro

Sounds good Icelander, it might be hard to get into though if you're only playing for a couple of months at a time. Plus it might take a while to get through that short time if all important actions have to be approved by the group.

roberto922

Considering the fact that it's only a couple of months at a time I think it could work quite well without asking each other about different things, maybe just advise users to keep everyone updated on their progress but I certainly don't think they should need to get permission from everyone else.

Third Team

Does anyone want to take over WW's job as overseeing the bids in my signup? All you need to do is send them to me at the end of the deadline

First Team Squad Member

I'll do it if you want, I know I'm 'involved' in the sign-up, but I'm fairly reliable and very unlikely to rig anything ;)

Didn't actually mean you'd need group approval for everything. Darned work forcing me to rush through writing and not thinking clearly

Say the game would be in country X, we would be managing team Y (we all have in the past, logical starting point). The save is posted and the group would have a discussion on what formation is thought to be best at the time. This would include preferred starting line-up and players for the future from the reserve/youth squads. This should give 11-15 names in the first team which players want to keep. A bid for them would have to be agreed by the group (majority) while others are fair play to sell.

It could also be done ahead of time, agreeing a reasonable price for the first team players.

I think a game like this could really benefit those who are playing as it ought to expand our knowledge of the game and get us new ideas. At least I learned a whole lot about civ4 through reading such games as the players were offering their view on what was happening and discussing what ways would be best.

Of course discretion is given to the player in charge at the time as long as it's not clearly against the will of the others in the group. Even then we have a save from a few months back and the offender can be kicked out (almost joking..)

Third Team

Paul, if it was going to be someone involved in the sign up I'd do it myself

What does it involve robert? I do have some freetime most mornings-early afternoon. Not so much on weekends if that matters?

Third Team

no, just to get the bids Pm'ed to you and then you forward them to me after the deadline has passed

Sounds easy enough, when's the deadline usually? Or is that quite random?

Third Team

It is usually around every 4 days.

Should be manageable, surely. So basically I just compile the transfer thingys and send them to you after the deadline? How many are we talking?

Third Team

20 lots of bids but all you have to do is send them to me and I'll do the rest.

roberto922

Robert - I'm taking a long break from the forums to focus on my exams, revision etc. so feel free to hand my place to someone else, sorry if it inconveniences you.

Reserves

Good luck roberto.

Reserves

Whs ^

Maybe I should do the same as I have exams? Nah, I'm getting on fine

First Team Squad Member

Got an idea for a sign up.

I will use the editor to edit the 60 teams from the top divisions in England, Spain and Italy so they all match in every single way (except their names).

60 people will sign up as a manager of one of the 60 clubs, you choose your stats and then get put in to the editor.

If you get sacked or leave your club then you are out of the competiton (although leaving the club may not happen as all the clubs will have high reputation and your loyalty will be set to 20). The winner is the person who stays the longest at their club.

Updates will include League Tables, Manager Profiles and Manager History Screenshots as well as End of Season Reports.

mikeytwigge

sounds brilliant ridleys you might struggle to get 60 people though

First Team Squad Member

Yeah I know - could be narrowed down to 40 or 20 though.

First Team Squad Member

I'll also remove all the players from the clubs, give every player a number and then randomly hand them out between the clubs in a live draw

Third Team

- I remember having suggested this

First Team Squad Member

Just when I thought I had something. You don't mind though do you? (not that I have stolen your idea or anything as I didn't even know it existed )

Third Team

I don't know - I still wanted to do it at some point.

I'll have a think.

First Team Squad Member

Okay, although you already have a signup on the go? So you wouldn't be doing it for a while anyway. No worries though you can keep it.

First Team

What would happen if ......

(if someone is willing to try this, it would be fbbbbbbbb )

What would happen, if we set every single tat and attribute for every team in a division at the same.

For example, in the Prem, we give all 20 clubs the same rep, stadium, players (all created, all exactly the same) etc etc etc ...

Along side this, we make all manager stats in the game exactly the same, and create only 1 tactic for the AI to use.

How would the games pan out, and what would determine which team scores, wins etc etc.

I'd really like to know

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by NepentheZ View Post
    What would happen if ......

(if someone is willing to try this, it would be fbbbbbbbb )

What would happen, if we set every single tat and attribute for every team in a division at the same.

For example, in the Prem, we give all 20 clubs the same rep, stadium, players (all created, all exactly the same) etc etc etc ...

Along side this, we make all manager stats in the game exactly the same, and create only 1 tactic for the AI to use.

How would the games pan out, and what would determine which team scores, wins etc etc.

I'd really like to know
    I was always wondering what would happen if we were all created the same.

If life was so predictable.

It would be a nice experiment, if someone is willing to try this.

Third Team
    "Football isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that."

Surely every game would be a draw?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by weeeman27bob View Post
    Surely every game would be a draw?
    I don't think every game will be a draw...I think the realism of FM prevents such predictable scorelines...even with the parameters Nep (or anyone who would do this experiment) set.

First Team

You'd would think that. But I very much doubt it would be. I Don't know why. The only thing that would be a variable, (well, 3 things) - is

1) - New signings. However, this can be countered by making EVERY player in the game the same (Which would take ages.)
    2) - IGM. If a manager changes the tactical sliders in the game, it could literally have mammoth effects. However, a thread in the TT&T forum suggests that AI managers create tactics on their tactical attributes. E.G - Attacking from a manager is 18 - then he sets his "Attacking" slider at notch 18. So if all managers are created equal, then they should all play the EXACT same tactic.

3) - Regens. Obviously regens wont all be born the same. However, this will only cause an issue after the first season.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by NepentheZ View Post
    You'd would think that. But I very much doubt it would be. I Don't know why. The only thing that would be a variable, (well, 3 things) - is

1) - New signings. However, this can be countered by making EVERY player in the game the same (Which would take ages.)
    2) - IGM. If a manager changes the tactical sliders in the game, it could literally have mammoth effects. However, a thread in the TT&T forum suggests that AI managers create tactics on their tactical attributes. E.G - Attacking from a manager is 18 - then he sets his "Attacking" slider at notch 18. So if all managers are created equal, then they should all play the EXACT same tactic.

3) - Regens. Obviously regens wont all be born the same. However, this will only cause an issue after the first season.
    Sounds like a great idea but I think there are more variables to consider which would affect the games:
    • player injuries/suspensions - even with all player attributes the same, an injury crisis could force players to be played out of position.
    • fixture congestion - some clubs would still be in Europe, have cup replays etc
    • personalities (unless this was all set to the same of course) - the personailty of each player and manager would effect their attitude to each match/reaction to team talks etc
    • dodgy refereeing decisions! ;)

Part-Timer
    The Future of Sports Journalism - www.somepeopleonthepitch.tumblr.com

Lightbulb Re: Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games ideas thread.

AI Experiment Idea

Hi all

I was wondering today, what would happen if you set yourself as manager of a team and then holidayed all season, and didn't make any transfers. Would the youth be good enough? After how long would it take me to get sacked? And after the players who were there before had all left, where would the club be? Would it be able to upgrade its youth facilitites enough with the money it had from when the team were signing players.
    Also, I would try this theory with teams from different places around the world e.g. in England the 'best' team in every league and the 'worst' team in every league.

Please give feedbacl

Part-timer

I think it is a great idea Nep but i think a lot would depend on whether or not the matches were set to full detail as it could be interesting to the results with it not on full as the results are usually set on reputation more than anything iirc

Ultimately it is a great idea and could be interesting to see the results

First Team

Yea, but if all the reps are the same, what would it do ???

Part-timer

Exactly this could really show the factors that FM bases these results off and the levels of randomness in the game

Don't get me wrong though i think your original idea is great however

Part-Timer
    The Future of Sports Journalism - www.somepeopleonthepitch.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by oldhammad View Post
    AI Experiment Idea

Hi all

I was wondering today, what would happen if you set yourself as manager of a team and then holidayed all season, and didn't make any transfers. Would the youth be good enough? After how long would it take me to get sacked? And after the players who were there before had all left, where would the club be? Would it be able to upgrade its youth facilitites enough with the money it had from when the team were signing players.
    Also, I would try this theory with teams from different places around the world e.g. in England the 'best' team in every league and the 'worst' team in every league.

Please give feedbacl
    Anyone got any feedback?

First Team

You'd eventually get sacked I reckon.

Now, whose willing to fix the database for my idea?

Semi Pro

On FM 08 (during my signup), I holidayed for a few seasons as Burnley manager and we got promoted... Relegated straight back down the year after and after another miserable season later I got sacked...

Part-timer

I would be willing to help you create the db i should have some free time on my hands and am interested in the experiment

Third Team

Anyone know how to copy a first name, surname and value into columns A, B and C in excel if I havej ust got a list of them all together?

Third Team

What format is the list in? A comma or space-seperated text document?

Third Team

a space sparated document. So for example part of the list is:
    Code:
    Lionel Messi              £30M
    Cristiano Ronaldo         £27M
    Steven Gerrard            £25M
    Francesc Fábregas         £25M
    I think I'll just do it manually now for the midfielders but any advice for when I have to do the strikers would be appreciated

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_296 View Post
    Anyone know how to copy a first name, surname and value into columns A, B and C in excel if I havej ust got a list of them all together?
    perhaps this one?

Third Team

When I say add custom text to multiple cells it opens up a new spreadsheet, I can't add it to the one I need it in :S

Third Team

Try going to Data (Alt-D) > Import External Data (D) > Import Data (D), then find the file you want and open it.

Part-timer

I have no idea if anyone has mentioned this before but 21 pages would be a lot to read through

Am still (very) tempted to try and make my own challenge merging Dafuge's challenge with the San Marino double challenge. Basically it would be taking a Blue Square South team and moving their stadium to a different country (San Marino re-named), thus making their youths from this country. The challenge would be making the team from the BSS to the Premiership whilst improving the countries rank from 203rd to winning the World Cup through nurturing of youths and improving youth facilities via promotions.

Also thinking of deleting, or changing nationality of all (or at least most) of the real San Marino players so that the only people you have to pick from are the youths you produce.

Anyway, that's what is stopping me from playing a career game this evening, any opinions or thought?

Semi Pro

That would be quality - call it the Isle of Wight (or any other island off of the coast) challenge. Very hard though...

Reserves

Sounds great.

I'd give it a shot, although I've said that for about another 8 challenges around here

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
    That would be quality - call it the Isle of Wight (or any other island off of the coast) challenge. Very hard though...
    Yep, i'm in, and going to give this a go...

Can't decide between the Isle of Wight / Isle of Man / Shetland Islands or Orkney Islands (the latter two to enter the Scottish 3rd division)...

Any thoughts lads?

Give me team name suggestions etc... and i'll get this whirling tonight!

Amateur

Ok... we're going for the Isle of Wight...

Which town will be team be based in:

- Newport
    - Freshwater
    - Cowes
    - Ryde

Or should i just place Newport (IOW) into the Blue Square South...

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelS View Post
    perhaps this one?
    How do you use that? You don't need to buy it do you?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_296 View Post
    How do you use that? You don't need to buy it do you?
    nope don't think so. Its freeware. I haven't tried it myself so give it a go

Reserves

It's freeware so no

Third Team

Yes, just not too sure how to work it becuase I can still only get things into one column.

Third Team

Did importing display it in one column?

Third Team

yes it did.

Part-timer

Well if the sound of it makes a couple of you like it then it must be worth me making. Will start playing around with the database tonight, although and working next several days so might not be quick progress.

Added; Largest island in England is Portsea Island off Hampshire, followed by Isle of Wight. Falkland Islands and Gibraltar would be possible.

Pitcairn Islands hold the worlds smallest population.

Or Antarctica
    Last edited by Azeryk-; 22-01-2009 at 20:33.

Third Team

I wouldn't do it on Portsea Island as Fratton Park, i.e. Portsmouth is already there.

Part-timer

The stupid thing is changing the database and even deleting the 400 or so San Marino players will be quicker than me finding a name I like.

Although am tempted to call the club Pheonix (as in rising from the ashes).

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by ltfcstew View Post
    Ok... we're going for the Isle of Wight...

Which town will be team be based in:

- Newport
    - Freshwater
    - Cowes
    - Ryde

Or should i just place Newport (IOW) into the Blue Square South...
    Excited about this! I'm thinking of starting a challenge or sign-up, but being a person of little imagination, I was wondering if there are people who have ideas that they aren't going to put into motion? That I could try?

Part-timer

ok, deleting all San Marino players won't work as they won't be manageable with so few.

Just need to find a good country name >_<

Semi Pro

It's got to be Gibraltar, surely???

Part-Timer

Am thinking of doing an experiment, where I'm a lower league club in a fairly weak country, but have top notch Youth and Training facilities, and see if I can get to the top with just my club's youth players. We could also follow the progress of the youth players who move on to greater things? Its fairly basic, but I think it may be good fun if it runs for a long time.

Amateur

I have an idea for a challenge which i have been developing (i have at least 10 ideas that i can look at doing, but this one seems the best) and i just wanted to see what interest i will get in it.

The challenge is called "The Old Lady" and is based on the currently unique and amazing football feat of Juventus. They are the only team in the world to have won all official international competitions and cups as recognised by fifa and one of the six federations. In Europe this equates to:

Intercontinental Cup (World CLub Championship)
    Uefa Champions League
    Uefa Cup
    Uefa Super Cup
    Uefa Cup Winners Cup
    Uefa Intertoto Cup

I have made a list of the 29 teams left in Europe who can still achieve this, based on the fact that only teams that have won the Cup Winners Cup can do so, and what cups they still need to win. They range from Ajax with 5, to Slovan Bratislava, with 1. Challenge would be to complete the list to become the second team to succeed in this real life challenge.

I also have one twist as well, as there is only one team outside of Europe, available on the game, who can actually complete this as well, and would perhaps be the hardest challenge of them all, what i have titled "The Ultimate Old Lady". i want to keep this team identify a secret until i can see if there is interest in this.

Anyways, what you think?

Reserves

I think it looks like a really good challenge. Something different and challenging too.

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
    It's got to be Gibraltar, surely???
    Not sure, I stuck in Antarctica for the purposes of editing the database and it looks kinda good next to the San Marino flag, although undecided.

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryk- View Post
    ok, deleting all San Marino players won't work as they won't be manageable with so few.

Just need to find a good country name >_<
    Couldn't you just change the Nationallity of San Marino players to Italian, and then change the nationallity of any player born in the Isle Of Wight in the db atm (must be a few).

Part-timer

That would work although would take a lot longer to make changes.

The current database has me using Antarctica with all San Marino players with full international caps being deleted, I think starting without any other players apart from the first batch of kids would produce too many silly results in the first few seasons. This also means there are no recognisable players for anyone who has played as San Marino.

Amateur

I was thinking of starting a sign up where each player takes the role of an assistant manager at the club of their choice. I know there was a signup like this I think for FM 2008 but didn't finish. The players are given a set number of attribute points and to pick for themselves and have CA 100 PA 200.
    Last edited by Dark_Telepath; 26-01-2009 at 08:12.

mikeytwigge

yeah i ran it for 2008 but unfortunately time constraints caught up with me. Feel free to use the idea though

Youth Team
    Irish people like football, they just dont like Irish football

love your idea azerk

i think paul hartmans way is easiest but will defenatly do it when your done

Amateur

I had an idea for a challenge:

Basically, I would set up a game consisting of the English Leagues, from Premiership down to Blue Square South, and Scottish Premier to Division 3.
    Before every game in every division and cup, I would add one manager for every team playing so I know the odds for each game. I will then holiday them, allowing the AI to kick in (In cup games against non-playable teams, I won’t be able to add a manager to them obviously).

I will then publish a list of every game, and the odds for each team to win, or for the match to be a draw.

I will publish the odds at 7pm every night, and stop taking bets at 10pm. Games will be played at 10.30pm, with results published at midnight.

25 players would start this challenge, given a kitty of £500. I will keep tabs on winnings and update the leaderboard after every 2 or 3 weeks or so.

You can bet on one team or accumulators, whatever takes your fancy.

Thoughts?

Semi Pro

I think that someone did it last year... but it is a good idea and I would be up for it

Part-Timer

That did get tried last year and I think it died out after only a couple of rounds of begtting. It's a great idea, you should give it a go.

Amateur

i've set it up guys...

come join me

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=96955

Amateur

Lightbulb Re: Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games ideas thread.

New Idea

Aims of the Game

The year is 2023, you have returned from a luxury 15 year holiday, away from all footballing matters.

You decide it is time to get back into football as a manager.

However, as an unexperienced manager, not many clubs are willing to take you under their wings.

The only clubs you are able to manage are teams struggling in Blue Square divisions in England.

When you return to football, it's not how you imagined it, most of the familiar faces have aged and retired, only a few of the youngsters from the past remain in the game, as aging veterans of the game.

You must recruit some of the players you have never heard of before, to build a strong team capable of surving/winning promotion in the BSN/BSS leagues

From there you have to try gain promotion from each league, up to the Premiership

Points will be awarded on
    > League Position/ Wins
    > Cup Position/ Wins
    > Manager achievements
    > Continental trophies.

I'm just wondering if anybody would be interested in playing a game along these lines if I put the database online so you guys are able to download it.

Please reply

Reserves

Bastows, isn't that just Dafuge's challenge, but holidayed for 15 years instead of 1...

Amateur

It's different, with his you could use players that are already there in the game.
    Just with a club that wasn't in the lowest league before

With this, it's a lot different, there are hardly any recognisable players, meaning it's more of a challenge.

You could always start with a differnet club if you liked?

Semi Pro

Maybe a challenge that you can only sign players from a lower rep club than yours.=p

Reserves

Maybe add more rules (not coldkohmew's though! ) to separate your challenge from daf's.

And is the db saved before the league resets, so we can get a variety of teams?

Amateur

Yeah, I can do that, if you all want to start with differnet teams, whcih date is it the promoted teams are chosen by the AI?

But all the players will be the same though.

What do you suggest?

Or I could start it later, so all of the players are regens?
    Would that make it any better?

Reserves

Save on June 23rd or 24th...league reset date is June 25th.

Add some twists to your challenge. Like an-all English team. Or add an international element to your challenge. Or put missions.

Just adding some of my ideas. Unique rules can attract people to your challenge.

Amateur

Or There could be a challenge to get an overall Club Best Eleven score of 1000000+?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Bastows View Post
    Or There could be a challenge to get an overall Club Best Eleven score of 1000000+?
    I don't even know what that score means...

Amateur

Was looking into starting a new sign-up game- have done a few for the previous FMs so just seeing how much interest there is for a new one before I set it up.
    Any suggestions on team name, league or anything else is welcome.

Third Team

You mean like a club sign-up mate? If so, I'd suggest The Lower Leagues of France. I was very close to taking my sign-up to the Loire Valley or one of the Portugese Islands, before people power won, and I decided on Greenland. Although I'm currently loving Greenland, in the future I'd love to either host or be apart of France or Portugal.

Semi Pro

I would personally like a sign-up to be outside of Europe, I don't remember there being one that was. Obviously I am biased, but one in Brazil would be interesting as the Third Division is huge and there are also the State Championships.

If you were going for Europe though, Portugal would be ace.

Third Team

It actually has been a while since a sign-up has been out of Europe. If I remember correctly, the last was based in Peru and in the create-a-club format

Amateur

Yeah sorry I did mean a club sign-up, before I done Spain & Germany.
    Portugal was one of my options and as that seems popular I will go with that.
    I'll start getting it ready and post a thread after lunch to start sorting out the final details and getting a squad.

Just as an idea for nationality we could use a South American nation with Portuguese as a second nationality.
    Last edited by crhealy; 03-02-2009 at 12:12.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PluckaDuck View Post
    It actually has been a while since a sign-up has been out of Europe. If I remember correctly, the last was based in Peru and in the create-a-club format

Athough mikeytwigge's sign-up is South American based, and it is very good fun

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crhealy View Post
    Yeah sorry I did mean a club sign-up, before I done Spain & Germany.
    Portugal was one of my options and as that seems popular I will go with that.
    I'll start getting it ready and post a thread after lunch to start sorting out the final details and getting a squad.

Just as an idea for nationality we could use a South American nation with Portuguese as a second nationality.
    Actually, you could create a team from a former colonie and put it in the Portuguese league. The most obscure and fun ones for Portugal would be Cape Verde and Sao Tome & Principe, small islands off the West-African coast.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by corinthiano View Post
    Actually, you could create a team from a former colonie and put it in the Portuguese league. The most obscure and fun ones for Portugal would be Cape Verde and Sao Tome & Principe, small islands off the West-African coast.
    Sounds good to me as I wasn't sure on a team
    If you wanna help with any ideas for it i'd be very grateful

I'll start setting it up with a player form & intro in an hour or so

Semi Pro

Maybe you could ask people in the intro for opinions?

I would base the team's name on the capital of each country, Praia (Cape Verde) and Sao Tome (Sao Tome & Principe). Praia means beach in portuguese, so something like Praia Beachboys, Praia Heat or Sandy Praia would be appropriate.

Third Team

I forgot about Mikey T, and also The Race for the White House.

I reckon that's a really good idea about using a couple ofthe Portugese colonies, From what corinthiano has said about Cape Verde, It seem they would be really good. Looking forward to this crhealy. I remember a few of your old sign-up's which were always interesting and well updated.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by corinthiano View Post
    Maybe you could ask people in the intro for opinions?

I would base the team's name on the capital of each country, Praia (Cape Verde) and Sao Tome (Sao Tome & Principe). Praia means beach in portuguese, so something like Praia Beachboys, Praia Heat or Sandy Praia would be appropriate.
    Ok yeah that sounds like a good idea i'll give it a try
    Thanks for the help with names Praia Heat sounds good to me but i'll let others have a say too

Quote Originally Posted by PluckaDuck View Post
    I forgot about Mikey T, and also The Race for the White House.

I reckon that's a really good idea about using a couple of the Portugese colonies, From what corinthiano has said about Cape Verde, It seem they would be really good. Looking forward to this crhealy. I remember a few of your old sign-up's which were always interesting and well updated.
    Cheers thanks for the support

Now hopefully can get enough people to join in & make it interesting

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=98968

Cape Verde thread in case anyone wants to join
    Last edited by crhealy; 03-02-2009 at 14:00. Reason: Added the thread link

Third Team

Red face Re: Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games ideas thread.

Ho hum. I'm back. Not sure if anyone remembers me.

I have an idea for a challenge sitting for a while now.

First Team Squad Member

I sort of remember you, mainly from taking your spot in WW's sign up. Welcome back anyway

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast