Flex skin 2010, download here

dave byrd

Flex10 (left and right tree version)

***31.1.2011 - New Version***

Brand new version for those of you still playing Football Manager 2010, pretty much identical to Flex11.

81772525.png

77239259.png

56507395.png

20939388.png

BIG CREDITS to Cleiria for some of the panels borrowed from his excellent 2007 skin, to Matt Wadsworth for the sliders, scrollbars ect..and of course to SmurfDude for the concept.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x9ue2ikptjov4mc/Flex10_v1.6.0.rar

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No it isn't. Just extract the contents of the download into your skins folder and and select Flex10 or Flex10 right in the display & sound section of preferences.

is true it isn't 2007 Skin, but a skin based in 2007, a reference to that appreciated, i am work in this skin since the game's release, deserve credit for that.

Thanks. if i can make the home screen like FM2009 i'll post here.;)

Please do, then your work will be complete! Also if you fancy tidying up any issues on this skin here please feel free as i'm sure you'll be a true hero if you can get the Flex skin looking perfect for FM10!

Thanks so much for this! Great work! However, could you change the look of the stars please? I am young and find them very hard to count, God knows for the older generation, plus at first glance, they seem to be more than 5? Is it just out of 10 with no halves?

Right Dave using the skin for a day so far so good but 2 small things that you may look to improve the skin. Firstly the White lines between the players names on the tactics and squad screen. Secondly the background picture is zoomed to much so it's blurred maybe zoom it out not sure. Thanks

Here you go, a Flex style skin for FM10. It's not perfect as my ability at this sort of thing is not great. Merry Christmas to you all!

BIG credit to CLEIRIA on this and also to SmurfDude

58209105.png w1463.png

LINK CURRENTLY DOWN FOR SKIN MAINTENANCE

Hi Dave, i see that your using the Footer code to make the footer bar the same colour as the team header. But i noticed on your's that the writing is the team's back ground colour. I.e Blue backround with purple writing.

Just wondering what code you used to get this? I have tried the footer code from a thread here on the skinning forums but it only changes the background colour of the footer bar and not the writing(Clock/Date...etc) The writing always stays grey with the code i used, Cheers.

Hi Dave, i see that your using the Footer code to make the footer bar the same colour as the team header. But i noticed on your's that the writing is the team's back ground colour. I.e Blue backround with purple writing.

Just wondering what code you used to get this? I have tried the footer code from a thread here on the skinning forums but it only changes the background colour of the footer bar and not the writing(Clock/Date...etc) The writing always stays grey with the code i used, Cheers.

i coded this, your problem is the colour of the text? you need to edit to files. footer.xml and breadcrumbs.xml

Archived