Flex skin 2010, download here

dave byrd

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I still love it but just noticed a small problem. It might be me and doesn't appear that anyone else has had this problem but look at this:

genoa3.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The grey/black header bar at the top (with all the icons - squad, transfers etc) goes across the search box. I can't see the first 5 characters that I type. I downloaded from the OP. Is this the latest version?

EDIT: now also getting 'array access out of bounds error' when I go to squad page>view>club selection. Error is fatal :(

Going back to 07. I will check back here though if there is a fix (or if it is just me) as it is a good skin.

Ok, I still love it but just noticed a small problem. It might be me and doesn't appear that anyone else has had this problem but look at this:

genoa3.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The grey/black header bar at the top (with all the icons - squad, transfers etc) goes across the search box. I can't see the first 5 characters that I type. I downloaded from the OP. Is this the latest version?

EDIT: now also getting 'array access out of bounds error' when I go to squad page>view>club selection. Error is fatal :(

Going back to 07. I will check back here though if there is a fix (or if it is just me) as it is a good skin.

It's just you, the footer (bottom bar) isn't even the same as the one in my skin if you look at the screenshots in my opening post. Try downloading again, delete any files named '2007' in your skins folder first.

It's just you, the footer (bottom bar) isn't even the same as the one in my skin if you look at the screenshots in my opening post. Try downloading again, delete any files named '2007' in your skins folder first.

Thanks. Just realised that overwriting 2007 would be the problem. Thanks again. Glad I can fix it :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Yeah, i'm working on it!

.... Well, as an old SmurfDude fan, I'm so glad to know someone keeps the "old school flag" in his hands...

Last year I played with the dark "default" skin only because Flex wasn't ready and "bug free", but if you could upload the 2011 "final" version in a few weeks, sure I'll come home..... soon..... :D

• 2 months later...

Archived