[FM10/FM11] Metallic Logo Megapack

kremmen

To coincide with the release of FM2011, i have repacked and updated the Metallic Logo Megapack.

To cut a long story short, I've been making these for around 3 years now and, together with all the guys who have contributed to the project, it had grown to be arguably the largest pack of it's type availabe - we dont stop at the major leagues, or even the playable leages, we just keep going down the tables to try to get as many club and competition logos as possible.

The pack now has 20,000+ Club logos, 850+ Competition logos, all Nations, Continents and Flags and will be updated on a regular basis to keep it as up to date as possible.

footballmanager2011newg.png

By kremmen at 2010-11-09

louspowelsoverview.png

By kremmen at 2010-11-09

myanmaroverviewoverview.png

By kremmen at 2010-11-09

oceaniaoverview.png

By kremmen at 2010-11-09

All Download Links are available here

<LINK REMOVED>

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can make the EPL logo any way you want it - i have alternatives posted on the Susie thread.

There was an error on the file when i just d/l it btw - unzipped fine the first time i tried it so i don't know if it a problem with the file or just a corrupt download. I'm trying them again to see if it works 3rd time so i'd suggest trying to d/l it again and see how it goes. Can anyone else confirm the Filefront download is corrupted, or is it working ok?

I can make the EPL logo any way you want it - i have alternatives posted on the Susie thread.

There was an error on the file when i just d/l it btw - unzipped fine the first time i tried it so i don't know if it a problem with the file or just a corrupt download. I'm trying them again to see if it works 3rd time so i'd suggest trying to d/l it again and see how it goes. Can anyone else confirm the Filefront download is corrupted, or is it working ok?

i got mine on a torrent so cant help you there

just tell me what i gotta do to change it and i will do it :thup:

Ok, i've finally got this uploaded to Filefront hurrah :p

For those of you who have not tried these I would just say it's as comprehensive a pack as you are likely to find, covering practically every league and competition in the world and kept up to date constantly with monthly updates. If you want to see what they look like and ask any questions you can visit the support thread on Susie here

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/24480-metallic-logos/

Because of the size of the file i have had to split it into 4 parts so here are the links

Part 1: http://www.filefront.com/14887803/Football-Manager-2010.7z.001/

Part 2: http://www.filefront.com/14888625/Football-Manager-2010.7z.002/

Part 3: http://www.filefront.com/14889809/Football-Manager-2010.7z.003/

Part 4: http://www.filefront.com/14890201/Football-Manager-2010.7z.004/

Download all 4 parts and using 7zip or Winrar extract Part 1 and the whole package will be reassembled as one folder named Football Manager 2010, so it's simply a matter of extracting it to your Docs/Sports Interactive folder and overwriting if prompted. It will not overwrite any standard files in your original install.

Top stuff!

still looking for some help to replace them prem logo mate

Sorry mate I didnt think that was for me

11_alt3.png

i like this one for the logo i get on my team bar...(on the right side with club badge left side...if that makes sense)

11_alt.png

this one would be nice for the actual premier league page...if that makes sense, lol

Well the one in the pack is the official one, but you are all free to replace that with whatever one you like - just rename it the same as the one in the pack and drop it into the folder and overwrite the one you dont like. I mean thats kinda the whole point of having all these logos in one big folder - you just use the pack as a base and replace logos with updated ones as they become available, and if you don't like the one in there just request an alternative and i'll do it np

so what do i do now?

do i need you to do it for me or can i do it?

im not sure what i am replacing

It's pretty simple - just raname the logo above "11" - either one as you like, then copy it into the Metallic Logos FM10\Clubs\Normal folder and overwrite the one in there. Do the same for the small, bg left & right logos and youre done.

ok...they appear a hell of a lot smaller than they look in those pictures huh?

im thinking i shouldnt have changed it now, lol

oops...the skin makes them smaller ya numpty :D

really sorry could someone tell me how to load this? or give me a link to it? and is this a download to get players pictures on?

It's a complete Logo Pack - no faces.

Extract to your Documents\Sports Interactive folder and it will be installed correctly with no original files overwritten.

Well. I've FMF'd this and it works beautifully.

Naturally I'm gonna have to decompile and recompile it when Kremmen updates it, but that's what 3Ghz cores and 8GB of RAM is for :-)

Kremmen, would you mind helping me out with that 5 Nations logo I mentioned in the Susie thread? I know it's fictional, but it's the last thing I need to add to your pack.

With your permission I'd then add it to the 5 Nations Standalone Download for 1.2.

I get an xml parsing error(not well formed, invalid token on line 1 in config.xml), what is the cause of something like that?

Team logos show up. Only the small icons and league icons seem to not show up.

edit: seems the config.xml files for some folders are in complete gibberish(corrupted maybe?). Anyone able to share the proper ones for me?

I get an xml parsing error(not well formed, invalid token on line 1 in config.xml), what is the cause of something like that?

Team logos show up. Only the small icons and league icons seem to not show up.

edit: seems the config.xml files for some folders are in complete gibberish(corrupted maybe?). Anyone able to share the proper ones for me?

I have this problem too :(

Help?

Archived