[FM10/FM11] Metallic Logo Megapack

kremmen

Update Pack 4 link in post #1 :thup:

Over 800 more in total - not many new Comp or Nations this time, but 300 odd new club ones and 400 plus improved ones. I didn't get time to include the new ones in the 10.3 db and had some Brasil ones till next time, but i just didnt have the time to get them all done.

Only a month to wait though :p

156.png141.png42.png

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the poster above,

Look at the opening post. You can choose to either download the original Megapack

1) as a torrent

or

2) from filefront (4 separate links)

or

3) from megaupload (2 separate links)

Once that has been accomplished, download the four Update packs in order and merge them into the megapack file :thup:

I packed the Megaupload one a bit wrong, so extract that to yourDocuments\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\pictures\logos folder.

Then download Update 4 and ectract to your Documents\Sports Interactive folder and accept all overwrites - no file will be overwritten except the Metallic Logo folder. There is also a newer data update file to use if you are starting a new game - it is entirely optional and just contains name changes

you can also just extract the files to and location of your choice and manually copy/paste into your Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\pictures\logos folder.

Would you be able to upload just the Scottish League logos? Would be greatly appreciated.

Short answer is no sorry as it just takes too long to do - if you give me a list of the id's you want i can do it when i get time, but dont hold your breath :p

I fail to see why you would just want one league tbh, as surely you play other teams and having no logo would just look odd.

So I'm on a mac, downloaded the original torrent file, and put it in the right folder. Well, I assume it's correct since there are definitely some metallic logos showing up in-game. However, it seems that any team with their own logos at the start of the game (so most of La Liga for example - important considering I'm playing as Villarreal) have kept those original logos and not accepted the new files - can anyone help with this? Thanks. This is great work though.

So I'm on a mac, downloaded the original torrent file, and put it in the right folder. Well, I assume it's correct since there are definitely some metallic logos showing up in-game. However, it seems that any team with their own logos at the start of the game (so most of La Liga for example - important considering I'm playing as Villarreal) have kept those original logos and not accepted the new files - can anyone help with this? Thanks. This is great work though.

If the Metallic Logo folder is in your Documents folder then it should show them all np - if it's where it shouldn't be (Steam\Commom etc) then it wont as the only Metallic's that will show are the unlicensed ones.

sound like you went for option #2 :D, but as your on a Mac i have no idea of the file structure.

im sorry but this is a joke.

Yeah - they dont really work at all.

Be construcive in your criticism or just dont bother.

Thanks for getting back to me Kremmen, yes...that does seem to be the problem. I guess what I need is for someone, who has a mac and who has it up and running, to tell me their file structure. On a mac the game gets split between Documents and Applications (there's an FM10 file in both) - the 'sigfx' file, where my current facepacks are and older kits and logos used to be, are in the Applications part.

So my current location for this pack is:

Applications/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/data/sigfx/graphics/pictures/FLAGS (and) LOGOS

Any more help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and once into the 'logos' file the directory is:

...logos/Metallic Logos FM10/(6 items: Clubs, Comps, Confeds, Credits.rtf, Default, Nations)

in 'flags' it is:

...flags/(three files: large, medium and small)

I downloaded the torrent then extracted it to the football manager folder then a new football manager 10 folder has appeared but the logos still aren't showing. Any ideas where I have went wrong?

Well there should only be one FM10folder, so you have extracted it incorrectly by the look of it. Just cut\paste the Metallic logo folder into your existing FM10\graphics\pictures\logos folder - if you dont have them just make them as you go and once done just delete the one the Metallic logos came from.

@BST - i imagine that if you put the logos into the FM10 folder where your tacs and schedules are saved to that should be the correct one. Just cut\paste the Metalic Logo folder into the graphics\logo folder of that FM10 folder.

@kremmen: problem is, on macs there's no graphics folder in the documents section, I'll have a play around with it tomorrow though - in various directories - but if anyone has any experience in the meantime, I'd appreciate it.

Create one. Add a new folder entitled Graphics within the Sigames folder in the relevant section and add the files accordingly.

Hi the logos have appeared now but the players faces have disappeared in the English Prem but not the Scottish.

Any idea why this might be?

Cheers

Check on preferences when you first loadup the game, I believe you need to tick the reload pics box, its entitled something else but I dont remember right now.

I really dont understand why you guys have problems with this - if you have installed Skins and Facepacks you should be all pretty familiar with how the folder structure works by now. I'll show you a screenie from my FM folder so you can see how it should look

fmfolder.jpg

If it does not look like that you may have problems thats all i can say really. I zipped that folder and thats the Megaupload one and it works fine. If it does not check your install please and make sure it is 100% correct before saying it does not work.

Create one. Add a new folder entitled Graphics within the Sigames folder in the relevant section and add the files accordingly.

Thank you kindly. Everything's working now.

So, to summarise for anyone else reading this...IF YOU HAVE A MAC:

got to: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010

This is where your 'games' and 'shortlists' folders are.

Create a 'graphics' folder, within that a 'pictures' folder, and unzip the downloaded files into there.

Simple as it turns out

(DO NOT unzip it into Applications/Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2010 - where Facepacks normally go)

Thank you kindly. Everything's working now.

So, to summarise for anyone else reading this...IF YOU HAVE A MAC:

got to: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010

This is where your 'games' and 'shortlists' folders are.

Create a 'graphics' folder, within that a 'pictures' folder, and unzip the downloaded files into there.

Simple as it turns out

(DO NOT unzip it into Applications/Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2010 - where Facepacks normally go)

All graphics files go in the Documents folder. That includes facepacks, logos, kits and backgrounds. Do not put anything in the applications folder.

im sorry but this is a joke.

I've downloaded this pack and had problems for the start, but I read the mails in this thread and worked out where I was going wrong and what I had to do. I for one and many others who have downloaded the logos appreciate the work and effort that has gone into creating the logos, so your aimless and futile comments do not achieve anything bar show you own inadequacies and inability to read and understand simple instruction.

Regards

Dave

Thanks kremmen. I've been using these for a while and they are great. It makes the game much more enjoyable having every club in a league I want to manage having good quality up to date logos in the same style. I don't doubt these took a long time to put together and update and I for one appreciate the effort you've put in :thup:.

It did take a week to download though ;).

Nice one mate, finally I have graphics for my Brackley side and the rest of the lower leagues, 1 question though I have only loaded the original files from filefront, now to be up to date do I just need update 4, or do I need all of them?

Good work!

All 4 of them for the Filefront ones, but it's worth it if you're a LLM and then you're all up to date - they are small files though compared to the main pack so it wont take long to do.

650 done for the next pack so far phew....

Gotta tell ya, the opening post isn't very clear ^^

I'm going to use the Megaupload links to download, which says ALL updates included as of 13/02/10.

However, am I right in saying Update 4 is after that date and needs downloading separately, or is it included?

Anyway, an absolutely epic undertaking here with this pack - thanks very much :)

Kremmen,

I have noticed with some of the A-League logos appear to be missing, not jwhole teams but sections of that team;

Example: Wellington's small logo is in but the normal and backgrounds are not.

With this occuring how does someone obtain a fix/replacement logos?

Regards

Ok, i am not at my computer right now so i'll look into it later on this eveing.

well i've checked and they are in the original 2010 megapack, so i imagine they were corrupted when you extracted them - you should have got a messgae about that though during the process, but no matter here's the ones you need

15004168.png

15004168-1.png15004168-2.png

Copy those into the corresponding folders remembering to raname the backgrounds by taking the -1-2 off.

yup just double clicking on the 001 zip. A problem could be that this 7zip, i downloaded it and installed it, but when i goto the folder for it i can't even open it.

I'm pretty terrible with computers, so is 7zip the only thing you can use for the first 4 files?

***Okay I got it figured out. Do i just extract the first file, that's what it looks like in your first post...or do it in order 1-2-3-4

yup just double clicking on the 001 zip. A problem could be that this 7zip, i downloaded it and installed it, but when i goto the folder for it i can't even open it.

I'm pretty terrible with computers, so is 7zip the only thing you can use for the first 4 files?

***Okay I got it figured out. Do i just extract the first file, that's what it looks like in your first post...or do it in order 1-2-3-4

Just the first one as it reassembles the split file - it should look like the pic here

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4781544&postcount=152

and yes it does work with Winrar as well - not tried Winzip but i imagine it does.

Archived