[FM10/FM11] Metallic Logo Megapack

kremmen

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know why everyone is saying you need a graphics folder with a pictures folder inside of it? You dont, you need one or the other and that will work fine and less clicking every time you go to the folder.

so I just create 3 folders and put logo inside pictures and that inside graphics? and then just unzip everything inside logo and that should be it?

Yeah :thup:

You can just create a graphics folder and just unzip it into that. The other folders are only for your own convenience to keep logos in a logos folder in the graphics folder so they are organised.

and thats it?just leave part two alone?and the updates do i just download them and they take care of themselves? Once ive downloaded them all will it be ok to move it onto a diffferent computer?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions!

Yes - it's a split file so when you go to extract part one it reassembles the entire file into one.

Read through Page one of the thread to see some pictures of the installation process.

Oh, and yes you can move them from computer to computer - just copy and paste them onto a USB stick and you're good to go.

Yeah :thup:

You can just create a graphics folder and just unzip it into that. The other folders are only for your own convenience to keep logos in a logos folder in the graphics folder so they are organised.

ok, I went ahead and did that, but when I start a new game, none of the logos show up, do I have to enable them in game? if so how?

ok, I went ahead and did that, but when I start a new game, none of the logos show up, do I have to enable them in game? if so how?

In display and sound preferences in the game, untick use skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm.

Hi kremmen having slight problem for some reason my small logo's for nations are still showing up as the default one instead of your ones all others are ok as in club teams etc

like england still shows as st george cross in stead off 3 lions badge

If youre using my flags then go into the Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\pictures\flags\small folder and disable the config by renaming it config_off or _bak or anything you like. Then save it and reload your skin and the game will pick up the nation\icons config and the logo will be displayed.

If youre using my flags then go into the Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\pictures\flags\small folder and disable the config by renaming it config_off or _bak or anything you like. Then save it and reload your skin and the game will pick up the nation\icons config and the logo will be displayed.

Ok pal thanks i'll give that a try :thup:

just noticed normal sized are't showing either is it same for them rename config ?

that has't work kremm my config looks like this now config.off or should it be config_off

tell you what i did though kremm 1st by mistake i changed the configs in small logo and large logo instead of flags will that off screwed things up the logo's are still ok though there showing but the flags have't changed i even tried removing the flag folder but that did't work either

Well I always use an underscore if I'm renaming configs as i know that works - not sure about the full stop at all though.

Also if you removed the flag folder and flags still display then you have either installed them incorrectly or you have other flags in your documents folder. If you want to get your configs straight again the simplest way is to download the fm graphics configurator and make some new ones or just put the originals back in from the latest update.

Also make sure you have unticked 'skin cache' in preferences and ticked 'reload skin on confirm'

Well I always use an underscore if I'm renaming configs as i know that works - not sure about the full stop at all though.

Also if you removed the flag folder and flags still display then you have either installed them incorrectly or you have other flags in your documents folder. If you want to get your configs straight again the simplest way is to download the fm graphics configurator and make some new ones or just put the originals back in from the latest update.

Also make sure you have unticked 'skin cache' in preferences and ticked 'reload skin on confirm'

MMm i just check through it kremm everything looks installed propley ive not got another logo packs either im usely good at sorting thinks like this out myself but this as me stumpt

my layout for the logo's is mydocs/sportsinteractive/fm10/graphics/pictures/logos/then within there its your metalic logo folder then within that clubs comps confeds default nation

Yeah thats how mine looks kremm ive removed the flags folder now and double check there no other files thart mite be conflicting and i cant see any ive also downloaded that latest update to get config back normal but still no joy

i'll download everything from scratch and reinstall see if that works

im on windows 7 by the way not that it should make a diffrence

The reinstall worked so not sure what was up

Hi, I've made a mistake by deleting a default logo ; it is the default 3 in the normal size. And I don't wanna re-download all the pack for just one file ? Could you re-upload the default metallic logos please ?

Thanks !

Dont reqest logos please (hint - read the red writing up top :p) - if you want requests go to the Susie thread in post #1 - not aimed at you sir, but with 2 reqests in successive posts i thought i'd better just point out the forum rules.

That one will be in the next pack as an alternate though.

especially for those lower tier that arent event playable but show up in FA Cups and such!

That is the exact reason why i started doing my own logos - its easy to do the top leagues, but i always wanted as many clubs as possible as even extinct clubs can show up on a players history.

these are so sweet mate, thank you for your time in making these. Seems to work first time for me from megaupload, only extracted from file no1 as instructed and there they are. Very pleasing is that they're not 'overdone' they really look the part ! cheers. just need to update from 4-9 now

Ok ive hit a problem when updating to no5. I installed files into my docs/si/fm2010/graphics/pictures/logos as instructed on page 1, i was promted to overwrite so i chose 'all' and now on skin reload i have no club badges showing only comps.

Should i keep going and install no 9 the latest for it to eventually correct itself or start from scratch, where did i go wrong?, thx in advance

Update Pack is now out so you can get it Here and also from the new link in post #1 - the new links are a bit slower on download than Rapid/Mega/FF, but the new home is my own and so no more faffing around using sites than randomly erase your links and close accounts for no reason.

5100066.png104388.png90.png60.png

Pack 9 is missing the ".zip" at the end.

File Extension error fixed.

Ok ive hit a problem when updating to no5. I installed files into my docs/si/fm2010/graphics/pictures/logos as instructed on page 1, i was promted to overwrite so i chose 'all' and now on skin reload i have no club badges showing only comps.

Should i keep going and install no 9 the latest for it to eventually correct itself or start from scratch, where did i go wrong?, thx in advance

Cant really say as if the install went fine it would work as intended. If you carry on updaying and the club logos are still not showing then have a quick look at the folder structure to make sure you do not have duplicate folders and therefore config conflicts.

It does sound as though you may have more than one Club folder to me.

blast - I've also cocked up an ID which will overwrite Galatasaray's logo so if you have already updated just put these back in

1871.png1871-1.png

1871-2.png1871-3.png

New fixed Update Pack in post #1 now

kremmen, great work! These logos are amazing, thank you for putting the time and effort to do all this! I have two questions I hope you can help me with:

1. How do I add the updated files into the game? I first downloaded the big megapack from the Megaupload Link in the first post and then all the following updates 4 through 9 on my Mac into user folder named "Downloads" by default - anything I download goes into that folder on my Mac. I have copied the megapack into Documents/SI/FM10/Graphics/Logos but when I copy & paste any of the updates into the same directory inside the folder Metallic Logos FM10 it asks me to replace them. I replace them and in the game it shows only the logos of the latest update without displaying the logos from the original Megapack containing updates 1,2 and 3. Maybe someone else using Mac also can help me more to put all the original and updated packs together into one, so all the logos display in the game?

2. What National flags are you talking about? I don't see any folder containing any National flags in your pack + updates. Have I missed downloading them? I would prefer them over National Logos.

Hi kremmen

for some reason when im trying to down load the 4 rar parts from filefront the last say unknown format instead of been rars any idea whats up mate

im refering to these 3 1st parts ok

http://www.filefront.com/14903287/Football-Manager-2010.zip.002/

http://www.filefront.com/14903645/Football-Manager-2010.zip.003/

http://www.filefront.com/14904011/Football-Manager-2010.zip.004/

instead of saying football manager zip.01 etc they say thankyou.php

Wally I'm afraid FF has been just cack lately so you will just have to keep plugging away and hopefully it will download correctly one time - I'd stick to the Megaupload one for now tbh.

@Yonko - Flag link added in post #1 so just extract it to your C\:...Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\pictures folder. As for the logos not showing it sounds like the update and config are in its own folder to me - i cant think of any other explanation off the top of my head so double check your folder to make sure there are not 2 configs being picked up.

Archived