[FM10/FM11] Metallic Logo Megapack

kremmen

I've stuck these in a zip file with the config files to put them in the game. Here's the link to the Npower logos: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RHXSDUS7 full credit to you of course kremmen, just thought this would be easier for people :thup:.

In-game screenshot:

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt78/itryyy/npower.png

Thnks for doing that - hopefully not too long until they get some real ones out.

I'm not sure when this started happening but I jsut noticed that my game has a blank logo for the Netherlands national team. All the other European National teams seem to be okay, it's just Holland has a blank inbetween the quicklinks to change country in the default skin. It also appears to have a different size logo on the right hand side of the screen as well.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5390/hollandnationallogowron.jpg

I've installed the main pack then all the updates one after the other as they were released. I never noticed it until today as I rarely look at the National teams. So is this my mistake with installing the logos?

No thats not a mistake on your part - it's part of the license deal that the Netherlands logo is only on the right and facing left i believe.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have asked a similar question before. This has something to do with the licensing of the Dutch national team and the Dutch leagues. It looks indeed different, but that is as it should.

Does the editor data file from pack 6 contain all changes from the previous updates, or do I need to pick them all up individually?

Yes, #6 contains all the changes from #1-#5 - i just load the previous one and add the new data.

Kremmen, Perchance would you consider zipping the entire thing up and offering a torrent of the complete lot?

Thats certainly on the agenda atm - it's just picking the best time when i can use all my available bandwidth.

I have an issue with flags showing up for German and French teams instead of logos and others have background lohos instead of small logos. What is your suggestion?

35170249.jpg

77794531.jpg

Also, country logos are not showing up. May be related

Well it looks like you are using a mix of 3 or 4 different styles of flags/Logos, so i'm not surprised you are having problems.

Clear everything out and reinstall them is my suggestion, but use only one style to save confusion.

Pretty much - options you have are

Torrent + All updates

Filefront + All Updates

Megaupload + Update 4 onwards.

OK, I need someone to clear this up for me. I have never downloaded any skins or graphics before on FM. So this is the pack I intend to download first. So can anyone tell me which one should I download in a clear manner? Thanks for your patience! I intend to download through megaupload. :)

OK, I need someone to clear this up for me. I have never downloaded any skins or graphics before on FM. So this is the pack I intend to download first. So can anyone tell me which one should I download in a clear manner? Thanks for your patience! I intend to download through megaupload. :)

The Megaupload pack is the newest megapack, so logically is the best choice. You should then download and install Update 4 and onwards to keep it up to date.

I need some help, i downloaded the torrent file and installed it to my Sports interactive folder and when i come to starting the game none of the logo shop up.

Anyone have any ideas how to get this working?

Right then you have either

A - Not read the instructions nor carried them out succesfully or

B - Not read the instructions on adding new content in general.

Go read this first... http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=154447...then if it still doesnt work go back to A.

hi can some one help me please. i downloaded the megaupload 2 part, and the files are white piece of paper and 001. file and 002. file, they aint winzip 1s where you just unpack them. what do i have do/???????? thanks

Well i created the Zip with 7Zip, which is free and available here

http://www.7-zip.org/download.html.

I need some help, i downloaded the torrent file and installed it to my Sports interactive folder and when i come to starting the game none of the logo shop up.

Anyone have any ideas how to get this working?

I am having the same problem. I know how to install graphics as you can see in my previous post but when carrying out the advised fix for my previous issue I now have no graphics. I used the same files for both installs so it cannot be a corrupt download.

edit: Sorted. I had only installed the updates, not the original pack!

The Megaupload pack is the newest megapack, so logically is the best choice. You should then download and install Update 4 and onwards to keep it up to date.

Right then you have either

A - Not read the instructions nor carried them out succesfully or

B - Not read the instructions on adding new content in general.

Go read this first... http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=154447...then if it still doesnt work go back to A.

Well i created the Zip with 7Zip, which is free and available here

http://www.7-zip.org/download.html.

OK, thanks for the reply! But the megaupload contains 2 parts, part 1 and part 2. Should I download these two parts and extract only part 1 to my documents folder? After doing this, then should I download update pack 4 onwards?

Please help! Thanks! :(

Yep thats about the long and short of it - it's all explained in post #1 and also i put another post explaining how to etc

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4781544&postcount=152 That's for the 4 ppart FF one, but the same theory applies to the Megaupload 2 parter as well.

With all the Megapacks you just double click\extract from part1 and the files will be joined together. The Torrent file is just one big self contained file, but the others had to be split for hosting\bandwidth reasons.

If you still have the same problem you simply cant have removed all the other configs.

No, you are right, I didn't. I left the ones for faces (one) and kits (numerous) behind. I even tested by moving my kits and faces folders out of the graphics folder and only left your logo pack behind. None of these have anything to do with your pack. Anything that was logo based got deleted. Nothing was left behind. What is your next suggestion?

No, you are right, I didn't. I left the ones for faces (one) and kits (numerous) behind. I even tested by moving my kits and faces folders out of the graphics folder and only left your logo pack behind. None of these have anything to do with your pack. Anything that was logo based got deleted. Nothing was left behind. What is your next suggestion?

Well i havent got one - i know it all works fine so there's not much more i can say.

Hi, I have a question to ask.

So I download the 2 parts from megaupload link. Then I am downloading update pack 4. So should I unzip this first or download update pack 5 and 6 first, THEN unzip these files? Please help! Thanks! :(

Install them in order of course.

Thanks for all the kind advise, mate! I have successfully installed everything! This is indeed great work! :D

I would also like to add that I am playing SuperBladesman edited data; thus playing the English league system up to level 11. I noticed that most of the level 11 competitions have missing logos.

The question is, in the near or far future, are you planning to release more updates to cover level 11 leagues as well, mate? :)

I do have a pack which i assume is for the SB update as the id's are all 10 digit ones, but as it's non standard db clubs its a 'do it when i get time' kinda deal. I'll try to get it done after i release the next update later this week, but i cant guarentee when.

OK, I got a slight problem here. The English FA Vase competition logo is missing from my game. Is this normal? I am using SuperBladesman edited data up to level 11. :(

Well if it uses a different id then that would explain it.

err . possible to show me the link to get the premier league logos ONLY ?

There isnt an EPL pack.

Well if it uses a different id then that would explain it.

Well, I checked and double checked. The unedited game itself does not include the FA Vase competition. Moreover, the U18 Cup competition has no logos as well. So it is not an issue of using a different id.

Just rename them (12,13 & 14 iirc) and copy them into the Comp folders and overwrite the ones in there.

theres small logo's with them aswell is that the same for that folder

cheers pal got it going just need a download for the backgrounds on left and right as they still say coca-cola :D:thup:

Just wanted to say thanks for this, this is a truly awesome pack. Took a while to install, but it's really smartened up my game. Thank you.

True. This pack is absolutely great. It has made my game a lot more fun.

Only downside is when I do a virusscan or backup. All those files take a lot of time to scan.

Right well I've tracked the problem down to all the config.xml files (i.e. Back left, back right, normal and small) in "Confeds" and "Default" ; they are all corrupt and unfortunately the updates don't have any replacement files, so if anyone is willing to send me these .xml files it would me greatly appreciated!! :D

My email is mbadali@gmail.com just in case anyone is feeling altrustic today...

I have posted the fix for you on Susie azeri, so you should be good to go.

Update 7 is now available- 977 new or updated Club, Comp & National logos from all over the place. I did swipe a few from Schweigi & Zoolo's standard packs to save some time so thanks to them for their efforts.

Extract the file to your Docs\Sports Interactive folder and let it overwrite to update the configs.

Download link - http://rapidshare.com/files/394998098/Metallic_Logos_Update_7.zip. Also added in post #1

1178.png693.png22.png1657.png

This may be an issue related to only me and if this has been ammended with the 7th update then please ignore my point. But when viewing a player profile of a player in the aston villa reserves an incorrect logo is displayed?????? Love the pack btw

also kremmen are you the creator of the competition backrounds pack where the logos are very similar to yours based on a background of green grass? Only asking as im interested in any possible updaes to that pack?

Make sure you have unticked the skin cache option and reloaded the skin - should work fine if you have installed them correctly.

@WKTHFC - logos display fine for me with Villa's reserve squad so it may be install related.

Looks amazing,

Got a Question though, If I download the Torrent link, will it be updated to Version 7? or do I have download all updates? Not home, or would check myself without asking, so sorry if this is a silly question, lol.

thanks,

Archived