AMC is Still Not Fixed!

bcm

I played Giovinco in the AMC in 4-2-3-1 and he scored a goal in the 2 min and his rating was 6.8. Then, I changed to 4-4-2 and moved him to ML and his rating shoots up to 7.5. He is natural in AMC.

I tried more than one match and it still the same.

Theres no point commenting on 1 game.

Personally I feel I am getting too many injuries on the light knock variety in games and 3 subs have not been enough to keep a healthy team on the pitch but this is only gathered from 4 games so far.

It's a subjective issue and not something you can determine through playing just one or a few matches and this particular instance does not necessarily mean anything is wrong. Keep in mind that the match engine is calculating behind the scenes and updating ratings as time passes and that may not always be immediately in sync with what you visually are seeing, especially as action is ongoing during the dead time (i.e. when you're not seeing any highlights).

this is fixed before the new patch my amc was dog****.now hes flying creating,scoring and gettin top ratings.

just have a bit patience and maybe look at his instructions.

Please do not swear on the forums. From the rules thread at the top of the forum:

Swearing:

Again, swearing in GD is not tolerated. Remember, please, that we have younger members in GD and this is also the first port of call for many new visitors, so let's cut out the swearing. For clarification, I consider that ****** still constitutes swearing in a certain context (i.e. almost always), as does Neji. We will judge each incident on a case-by-case basis, but again, swearing can lead to infraction points and, ultimately, a ban.

Please do not swear on the forums. From the rules thread at the top of the forum:

Swearing:

Again, swearing in GD is not tolerated. Remember, please, that we have younger members in GD and this is also the first port of call for many new visitors, so let's cut out the swearing. For clarification, I consider that ****** still constitutes swearing in a certain context (i.e. almost always), as does Neji. We will judge each incident on a case-by-case basis, but again, swearing can lead to infraction points and, ultimately, a ban.

sorry bear that in mind.cheers.

Not fixed.

Care to back up your claims? Most users are finding the problem has been fixed, and no-one has yet proved that this is still in existence.

Please post screenshots and .pkms of matches if you feel this is still on on-going issue. Remember that it needs to happen in a fair few games for it to be an issue, one poor rating in a match is not proof of this being an issue.

It is true that it has been improved but I have 7 screenshots form a game(where he made 3 goals out of the 4 goals scored) where I moved him from the AMC to ML back and forth and it is clear that in the AMC he will always gets lower rating. I am not saying he isn't playing well but his rating goes down when he is in the AMC position.

cerclebruggevjuventus.th.png

cerclebruggevjuventus2.th.pngcerclebruggevjuventus3.th.pngcerclebruggevjuventus4.th.png[url=http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?i

If just moving him from one position to another still results in him immediately getting a better rating, there must be something wrong somewhere.

Before this patch I used to move my AMC to a wide position just before the end of the match and then subbed him so that he wouldn't get rotten ratings and having the fans moaning as a result. I hope I don't still have to do that, as it is a pain ! :(

6.8 isn't even a poor rating. (Although I do see he said moving him to ML jumped it up to 7.5--I assume right away without anymore play?)

It's definitely fixed, though.

I am saying he gets lower rating when he is in the AMC.

Still not fixed properly! It's better but not good! He still gets lower rating than the other players for no reason unless he scores or makes assist. I've stopped using Amc because of this, playing 4-3-3 now instead of 4-2-3-1.

So, I am not the only one. And for the skeptics, have the PKM and I will be glad to send it.

As has been said previously in this thread, in order for this to be considered an issue it needs to be a widespread issue that is occurring regularly. So far there is no evidence of this being the case, what is above are a couple of isolated incidents. They do not yet point towards a common trend. One or two matches is not enough for us to go on.

As has been said previously in this thread, in order for this to be considered an issue it needs to be a widespread issue that is occurring regularly. So far there is no evidence of this being the case, what is above are a couple of isolated incidents. They do not yet point towards a common trend. One or two matches is not enough for us to go on.

We are not talking about a player not playing well. We are talking about him playing well and not getting the proper rating(this is a match engine issue). I have tried more than six matches with same thing happening. I can't spend all day uploading screens.

Trust me, if there wasn't an issue, I would be playing the game instead of coming here to discuss it. And I have no reason to come here and bring this issue up. I am giving you a feedback. let one of the testing team try it.

How can you be sure it's a bug after 6 games? Why would it not be a player being out of form, or your tactic not being too effective against the teams you are playing?

This hasn't been experienced by people in the test room here, so like I said before, it's not appearing to be a widespread issue, which would suggest that there are other causes for it.

This is why we need a greater pool of examples, so we can prove it to be an issue. If we get those examples that suggest it is an issue, we will of course look into it. But until we have all of that information, we cannot simply say "ok it's a bug."

How can you be sure it's a bug after 6 games? Why would it not be a player being out of form, or your tactic not being too effective against the teams you are playing?

This hasn't been experienced by people in the test room here, so like I said before, it's not appearing to be a widespread issue, which would suggest that there are other causes for it.

This is why we need a greater pool of examples, so we can prove it to be an issue. If we get those examples that suggest it is an issue, we will of course look into it. But until we have all of that information, we cannot simply say "ok it's a bug."

I am not asking you to agree with me. I want you to test it. And again, I am not saying he is not playing well . I am saying he is but he gets lower rating than he deserve just because he is in the AMC.

an image is better than a thousand words

myscreenshot60.th.jpg

myscreenshot61.th.jpg

i created the tactic that i am currently using

for mati fernandez the instrucctions are:

mentality -> 17

creativity -> team (13)

passing style -> 14 direct

clossing down -> team (15)

taclking -> team (normal)

Forward runs -> normal

run with ball -> often

long shots -> mixed

through balls -> often

Cross ball -> rare

everything else on mixed and team

no free role

no hold up the ball

salu2

PD sorry 4 the bad english

Disagreed, i have ronaldinho who isnt even a natural AMC playing thre and he is my top scorer and avg rating of about 7.3

Well, it's just an evidence that there is something wrong. AMC top scorer of the team should be quite higher av. rating than 7.3.

With kertiek screens it's the same. A player who scored 5 in 5 and has 3 MOM 7.53 rating is very, very low.

• SI Staff
Modric as AMC at halftime:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5263/66397423.jpg

During half time I move him back to CM and then click play:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6240/64114656.jpg

An interesting example and definitely a bug. Pls email me the pkm or upload it if you can....

But.....it's not the same issue as the one being discussed here. If Modric plays well in AMC he will be rated well. If he plays well in MC he will be rated well. All you have done is fooled the ME that he has played 45 mins in MC and performed like an AMC ;)

It is the same thing. He was playing well in AMC and he created three goals while in the AMC, but , once I moce him to ML, he will get higher rating. It is not an issue of playing well or not, it is an issue with rating. So, after 3 or 4 months, the fans won't like it that I am playing him while he scoring and creating goals.

I’m not so sure there is an issue with AMC ratings, I’m only 10 games into my season, however my players in best form are the 2 AMC that play just behind my striker with avg ratings of 7.30.

My AMC just got a rating of 7.2 and didn’t claim an assist or a goal, so that’s not a bad rating.

I’m not so sure there is an issue with AMC ratings, I’m only 10 games into my season, however my players in best form are the 2 AMC that play just behind my striker with avg ratings of 7.30.

My AMC just got a rating of 7.2 and didn’t claim an assist or a goal, so that’s not a bad rating.

Check the screens that Twunt and I posted.

Check the screens that Twunt and I posted.

Yes I can clearly see the problem you have... and you have spotted a bug, however I don’t think its AMC being rated badly, as Paul has just said it because the match engine is being fooled. I may be wrong….. There may be AMC problem; ive only played 10 games so far… I just wanted to post what ive found so far…..

It is the same thing. He was playing well in AMC and he created three goals while in the AMC, but , once I moce him to ML, he will get higher rating. It is not an issue of playing well or not, it is an issue with rating. So, after 3 or 4 months, the fans won't like it that I am playing him while he scoring and creating goals.

Yes but he will get a higher rating as ML because he has been more involved. The ME thinks that he has been playing all the time as an ML and so it judges him that way and puts his rating up because he has been doing more than he would have done if he had really been playing there all the time.

He will still have quite a good rating as an AMC. The bug is that the ME can't work out that he hasn't been at ML all the time. It's his rating at ML that's wrong, not the one at AMC.

Yes but he will get a higher rating as ML because he has been more involved. The ME thinks that he has been playing all the time as an ML and so it judges him that way and puts his rating up because he has been doing more than he would have done if he had really been playing there all the time.

He will still have quite a good rating as an AMC. The bug is that the ME can't work out that he hasn't been at ML all the time. It's his rating at ML that's wrong, not the one at AMC.

OK. But, I usually play 442 and towards the end(if I am winning), I would switch to 4411 or 4231. This way, my great player will get a lower rating than he deserve.

An interesting example and definitely a bug. Pls email me the pkm or upload it if you can....

But.....it's not the same issue as the one being discussed here. If Modric plays well in AMC he will be rated well. If he plays well in MC he will be rated well. All you have done is fooled the ME that he has played 45 mins in MC and performed like an AMC ;)

I'm glad its finally confirmed as a bug by the SI officially. I wonder how the test team couldn't spot this issue in two patch periods. It was the reason why i left playing 9.2.0 and 9.3.0 solved nothing. So i will be waiting for the fix to play the game again.

I'm glad its finally confirmed as a bug by the SI officially. I wonder how the test team couldn't spot this issue in two patch periods. It was the reason why i left playing 9.2.0 and 9.3.0 solved nothing. So i will be waiting for the fix to play the game again.

i think you'll be waiting awhile tbh, i can't see si doing any more fixes or patches now till fm10

One of the testers did comment that there was no problem, so it seems they didn't spot it and he hinted that it was my tactics.

Archived