wrexham-uefa cup

yep, wishing to blow my own trumpet, i have in 2009-2010 season got wrexham past the group stages of the uefa cup, im just wating for all you doubters to start bombarding me with requests for screenies, so fire away!

So you started this thread just to start people off on antagonising you?

Why don't you just explain the story so far if you expect to anyway?

itook burnley to champions league glory in season 09\10 & also a domestic treble & a world club cup & 10 supercups & had 50.000.000.000 in the bank & european manager of the century :D

id post some screenie's... but my dog aTE tHeM :(

right, i won the fa cup,in my Uefa/Europa group where:

fc twente

Ob

Stuttgart

Wrexham

tell me what screenies you want and il get em

i also shoulda said i beleive you :)

congratulations, & hope you get a good run.

i always find that you might end up 14 in the league but q-final in europe. & the group stages arnt that hard.

Some of the numbers don't look aligned to me, especially the "1" in the final win over Liverpool, compared to the 1-0 Man City over Blackburn. Not suggesting you cheated, but suspicious to me.

right, i won the fa cup,in my Uefa/Europa group where:

fc twente

Ob

Stuttgart

Wrexham

tell me what screenies you want and il get em

Some of the numbers don't look aligned to me.

yeh the liverpool 1-0 looks like it was 11-0 ???

Whats the yellow mark next to the 2 when you beat Pompey in the cup?

Looks suspicious...

There is a couple of them next to other results aswell, Liverpool Vs Man Utd match and one of the first matches not sure what it is.

Some of the numbers don't look aligned to me, especially the "1" in the final win over Liverpool, compared to the 1-0 Man City over Blackburn. Not suggesting you cheated, but suspicious to me.

So you don't think the numbers are alligned and are suspicious but your not suggesting he is cheating?:p

Wrexham shouldn't even be able to enter European competitions, what with them being Welsh and all...

Ok in real life Uefa would probably just ignore the rules and let them compete anyway, but the game should reflect real life competition rules

Yeah but he's in the 2009/10 season where the Uefa Cup has turned into the Europa League and the rules change so maybe Welsh teams are allowed in the Europa League.

Yeah but he's in the 2009/10 season where the Uefa Cup has turned into the Europa League and the rules change so maybe Welsh teams are allowed in the Europa League.

I dont think so, just to keep it slighlty off topic, but as i understand it, the English FA only accepted Welsh teams into english league competitions on the condition that they would not deprive english teams of a European spot. I may be wrong and i am not sure what role UEFA/FIFA play

I dont think so, just to keep it slighlty off topic, but as i understand it, the English FA only accepted Welsh teams into english league competitions on the condition that they would not deprive english teams of a European spot. I may be wrong and i am not sure what role UEFA/FIFA play

Ah ok, I wasn't 100% sure but I thought the rules might have changed seeing as the rules have changed for the Uefa Cup.

dont you doubters have anything better to do,yes i won liverpool 1-0!

sorry but you sound like a complete and utter idiot. you make a thread bragging about it which im sure alot of people woud but your asking all the doubters to bombard you with requests and so fourth and when they do you say ' havnt you got anything better to do' why didnt you just do it in the first place?

although you shown screenshots i just cant see it happening that as a team in the bsn you managed to win the fa cup. if you did i wonder how many restarts you did on it because i cant see you beating chelsea liverpool and porstmouth not in the first season. plus you managed to finish 3rd in the BSN league and win the playoffs. now surly with that amount of games you would have had alot of injuries with not the biggest team and not the best physios it should have been impossible to do that in the first season.

if you are being honest though and never once restart it after gettin beat then i apoologise but i just think a campaign like that in your first year is impossible.

haha i got to the uefa cup with Wigan in the 3rd season after finishing 16th in the league and not winning anything, only because England got drawn out of the fair play rule and i had the least yellow and red cards! made me keep the job!!!

I'm inclined to believe the OP. Congratulations on a good success...though you were rather fortuitous to have a tight group in the Euro Cup (not that that takes anything away from the FA Cup).

I still think you are mad to want to come on here and brag about it, knowing full well that you'd get strung up on the nearest tree and interrogated for hours.

Lastly, if it turns out that you cheated in some major way and hid the evidence in a cunningly deceitful way, then I hope you can't sleep at night. I have no problem with cheating in a single player game (though I think cheating is a strong word...too strong), but bragging with it is too far for me.

Of course I think you're legit so no worries...I hope. ;)

Archived